41 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 41 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
41 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 41 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessThe fate of diamondoids in coals and sedimentary rocksBy Zhibin Wei, J. Michael Moldowan, Daniel M. Jarvie and Ronald HillArticle | Published in 2006 in Geology 34 (12)DOI: 10.1130/G22840A.1Zhibin WeiJ. Michael MoldowanDaniel M. JarvieRonald Hill
- Restricted accessRole of evaporite withdrawal in the preservation of a unique coal-bearing succession: Pennsylvanian Joggins Formation, Nova ScotiaBy John W.F. Waldron and Michael C. RygelArticle | Published in 2005 in Geology 33 (5)DOI: 10.1130/G21302.1John W.F. WaldronMichael C. Rygel
- Restricted accessOrbital tuning and correlation of 1.7 m.y. of continuous carbon storage in an early Miocene peatlandBy David J. Large, Trevor F. Jones, Johnny Briggs, Joe H.S. Macquaker and Baruch F. SpiroArticle | Published in 2004 in Geology 32 (10)DOI: 10.1130/G20824.1David J. LargeTrevor F. JonesJohnny BriggsJoe H.S. MacquakerBaruch F. Spiro
- Restricted accessHigh-resolution terrestrial record of orbital climate forcing in coalBy D.J. Large, T.F. Jones, C. Somerfield, M.C. Gorringe, B. Spiro, J.H.S. Macquaker and B.P. AtkinArticle | Published in 2003 in Geology 31 (4)DOI: 10.1130/0091-7613(2003)031<0303:HRTROO>2.0.CO;2D.J. LargeT.F. JonesC. SomerfieldM.C. GorringeB. SpiroJ.H.S. MacquakerB.P. Atkin
- Restricted accessPyrite discs in coal: Evidence for fossilized bacterial coloniesBy Gordon Southam, Ravin Donald, Astrid Röstad and Cyndi BrockArticle | Published in 2001 in Geology 29 (1)DOI: 10.1130/0091-7613(2001)029<0047:PDICEF>2.0.CO;2Gordon SouthamRavin DonaldAstrid RöstadCyndi Brock
- Restricted accessFluid migration and coal-rank development in foreland basinsBy Rod Gayer, Grant Garven and David RickardArticle | Published in 1998 in Geology 26 (8)DOI: 10.1130/0091-7613(1998)026<0679:FMACRD>2.3.CO;2Rod GayerGrant GarvenDavid Rickard
- Restricted accessDisrupted coal and carbonate facies within two Pennsylvanian cyclothems, southern Illinois basin, United StatesBy Carol B. de Wet, Stephen O. Moshier, James C. Hower, Andrew P. de Wet, Sean T. Brennan, Charles T. Helfrich and Anne L. RaymondArticle | Published in 1997 in Geological Society of America Bulletin 109 (10)DOI: 10.1130/0016-7606(1997)109<1231:DCACFW>2.3.CO;2Carol B. de WetStephen O. MoshierJames C. HowerAndrew P. de WetSean T. BrennanCharles T. HelfrichAnne L. Raymond
- Restricted accessCoal seam splits and transgressive-regressive coal couplets: A key to stratigraphy of high-frequency sequencesBy I. Banerjee, W. Kalkreuth and Edward H. DaviesArticle | Published in 1996 in Geology 24 (11)DOI: 10.1130/0091-7613(1996)024<1001:CSSATR>2.3.CO;2I. BanerjeeW. KalkreuthEdward H. Davies
- Restricted accessSedimentology of the Changuinola peat deposit: Organic and clastic sedimentary response to punctuated coastal subsidenceBy Steve Phillips and R. Marc BustinArticle | Published in 1996 in Geological Society of America Bulletin 108 (7)DOI: 10.1130/0016-7606(1996)108<0794:SOTCPD>2.3.CO;2Steve PhillipsR. Marc Bustin