10 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 10 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessGeochemical behaviour and mineralogical transformations during spontaneous combustion of a coal waste pile in Oslavany, Czech RepublicBy P. Dokoupilová, O. Sracek and Z. LososArticle | Published in 2007 in Mineralogical Magazine 71 (4)DOI: 10.1180/minmag.2007.071.4.443P. DokoupilováO. SracekZ. Losos
- Restricted accessOccurrence and origin of minerals in a chamosite-bearing coal of Late Permian age, Zhaotong, Yunnan, ChinaBy Shifeng Dai and Chen-Lin ChouArticle | Published in 2007 in American Mineralogist 92 (8-9)Publisher: Mineralogical Society of AmericaDOI: 10.2138/am.2007.2496Shifeng DaiChen-Lin Chou
- Restricted accessThe fate of diamondoids in coals and sedimentary rocksBy Zhibin Wei, J. Michael Moldowan, Daniel M. Jarvie and Ronald HillArticle | Published in 2006 in Geology 34 (12)DOI: 10.1130/G22840A.1Zhibin WeiJ. Michael MoldowanDaniel M. JarvieRonald Hill
- Restricted accessDepositional environment and source potential of Jurassic coal-bearing sediments (Gresten Formation, Höflein gas/condensate field, Austria)By R. F. Sachsenhofer, A. Bechtel, T. Kuffner, T. Rainer, R. Gratzer, R. Sauer and H. SperlArticle | Published in 2006 in Petroleum Geoscience 12 (2)Publisher: Geological Society of LondonDOI: 10.1144/1354-079305-684R. F. SachsenhoferA. BechtelT. KuffnerT. RainerR. GratzerR. SauerH. Sperl
- Restricted accessInteraction of Iron and Calcium Minerals in Coals and their Roles in Coal Dust-Induced Health and Environmental ProblemsBy Xi Huang, Terry Gordon, William N. Rom and Robert B. FinkelmanArticle | Published in 2006 in Reviews in Mineralogy and Geochemistry 64 (1)Publisher: Mineralogical Society of AmericaDOI: 10.2138/rmg.2006.64.6Xi HuangTerry GordonWilliam N. RomRobert B. Finkelman
- Restricted accessRole of evaporite withdrawal in the preservation of a unique coal-bearing succession: Pennsylvanian Joggins Formation, Nova ScotiaBy John W.F. Waldron and Michael C. RygelArticle | Published in 2005 in Geology 33 (5)DOI: 10.1130/G21302.1John W.F. WaldronMichael C. Rygel
- Restricted accessOrbital tuning and correlation of 1.7 m.y. of continuous carbon storage in an early Miocene peatlandBy David J. Large, Trevor F. Jones, Johnny Briggs, Joe H.S. Macquaker and Baruch F. SpiroArticle | Published in 2004 in Geology 32 (10)DOI: 10.1130/G20824.1David J. LargeTrevor F. JonesJohnny BriggsJoe H.S. MacquakerBaruch F. Spiro
- Restricted accessPeat-forming history of the ancestral Souris mire (Palaeocene), Ravenscrag Formation, southern Saskatchewan, CanadaBy M.C. Frank and S.L. BendArticle | Published in 2004 in Canadian Journal of Earth Sciences 41 (3)Publisher: NRC Research PressDOI: 10.1139/e04-002M.C. FrankDepartment of Geology, University of Regina, Regina, SK S4S 0A2, Canada.S.L. BendDepartment of Geology, University of Regina, Regina, SK S4S 0A2, Canada.
- Restricted accessKinetic parameters associated with self-heating of New Zealand coals under adiabatic conditionsBy B. B. Beamish, J. D. St. George and M. A. BarakatArticle | Published in 2003 in Mineralogical Magazine 67 (4)DOI: 10.1180/0026461036740125B. B. BeamishJ. D. St. GeorgeM. A. Barakat
- Restricted accessHigh-resolution terrestrial record of orbital climate forcing in coalBy D.J. Large, T.F. Jones, C. Somerfield, M.C. Gorringe, B. Spiro, J.H.S. Macquaker and B.P. AtkinArticle | Published in 2003 in Geology 31 (4)DOI: 10.1130/0091-7613(2003)031<0303:HRTROO>2.0.CO;2D.J. LargeT.F. JonesC. SomerfieldM.C. GorringeB. SpiroJ.H.S. MacquakerB.P. Atkin