8 results found
Showing 1 to 8 of 8 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
8 results found
Showing 1 to 8 of 8 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessVitrinite reflectance data from the Kinsale Harbour–Old Head of Kinsale area, southern Ireland, and its bearing on the interpretation of the Munster BasinBy GEOFFREY CLAYTONArticle | Published in 1989 in Journal of the Geological Society 146 (4)Publisher: Geological Society of LondonDOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.146.4.0611GEOFFREY CLAYTON
- Restricted accessA coal depositional model for the Durham Coal Measures of NE EnglandBy C. R. FieldingArticle | Published in 1984 in Journal of the Geological Society 141 (5)Publisher: Geological Society of LondonDOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.141.5.0919C. R. Fielding
- Restricted accessThe South Wales Coalfield; low grade metamorphism in a foreland basin setting?By R. J. Bevins, R. R. Hillis and D. RobinsonR. J. BevinsR. R. HillisD. Robinson
- Restricted accessInvertebrate trace fossils and agglutinated foraminifera as indicators of marine influence within the classic Carboniferous section at Joggins, Nova Scotia, CanadaBy Allen W. Archer, John H. Calder, Martin R. Gibling, Robert D. Naylor, Donald R. Reid and Winton G. WightmanArticle | Published in 1995 in Canadian Journal of Earth Sciences 32 (12)Publisher: NRC Research PressDOI: 10.1139/e95-156
- Restricted accessPetrology, palynology, and depositional environments of coals of the Upper Carboniferous Barachois Group (Westphalian A and C), southwestern NewfoundlandBy Richard S. Hyde, Wolfgang D. Kalkreuth and John UttingArticle | Published in 1991 in Canadian Journal of Earth Sciences 28 (12)Publisher: NRC Research PressDOI: 10.1139/e91-172
- Restricted accessThe Upper Carboniferous Clifton Formation of northern New Brunswick: coal-bearing deposits of a semi-arid alluvial plainBy Andrew S. Legun and Brian R. RustArticle | Published in 1982 in Canadian Journal of Earth Sciences 19 (9)Publisher: NRC Research PressDOI: 10.1139/e82-156
- Restricted accessFluid migration and coal-rank development in foreland basinsBy Rod Gayer, Grant Garven and David RickardArticle | Published in 1998 in Geology 26 (8)Publisher: Geological Society of AmericaDOI: 10.1130/0091-7613(1998)026<0679:FMACRD>2.3.CO;2Rod GayerGrant GarvenDavid Rickard