6 results found
Showing 1 to 6 of 6 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessCoal seam splits and transgressive-regressive coal couplets: A key to stratigraphy of high-frequency sequencesBy I. Banerjee, W. Kalkreuth and Edward H. DaviesArticle | Published in 1996 in Geology 24 (11)DOI: 10.1130/0091-7613(1996)024<1001:CSSATR>2.3.CO;2I. BanerjeeW. KalkreuthEdward H. Davies
- Restricted accessOrganic control on shoreface stacking patterns: Bogged down in the mireBy Peter J. McCabe and Keith W. ShanleyArticle | Published in 1992 in Geology 20 (8)DOI: 10.1130/0091-7613(1992)020<0741:OCOSSP>2.3.CO;2Peter J. McCabeKeith W. Shanley
- Restricted accessMineralogy of Lower Cretaceous coals from the Moose River Basin, Ontario, and Monkman, British ColumbiaBy Eileen van der Flier-Keller and William S. FyfeArticle | Published in 1988 in The Canadian Mineralogist 26 (2)Publisher: Mineralogical Association of CanadaEileen van der Flier-KellerWilliam S. Fyfe
- Restricted accessGeochemistry of two Cretaceous coal-bearing sequences: James Bay lowlands, northern Ontario, and Peace River basin, northeast British ColumbiaBy E. Van der Flier-Keller and W. S. FyfeArticle | Published in 1987 in Canadian Journal of Earth Sciences 24 (5)Publisher: NRC Research PressDOI: 10.1139/e87-100
- Restricted accessComment and Reply on ‘Implications of oxygen-isotope data and trace-element modeling for a large-scale mixing model for the Columbia River Basalt’: REPLYBy Dennis O. NelsonArticle | Published in 1983 in Geology 11 (12)DOI: 10.1130/0091-7613(1983)11<736a:CAROIO>2.0.CO;2Dennis O. Nelson
- Restricted accessTransgressive-regressive cycles and the occurrence of coal in some Upper Cretaceous strata of UtahBy Thomas A. RyerArticle | Published in 1983 in Geology 11 (4)DOI: 10.1130/0091-7613(1983)11<207:TCATOO>2.0.CO;2Thomas A. Ryer