11 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 11 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessDepositional models for two Tertiary coal-bearing sequences in the Powder River Basin, Wyoming, USABy P. D. WARWICK and R. W. STANTONArticle | Published in 1988 in Journal of the Geological Society 145 (4)DOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.145.4.0613P. D. WARWICKR. W. STANTON
- Restricted accessA tidal origin for coarsening-upward sequences above two Wilcox lignites in East TexasBy J. A. BREYERArticle | Published in 1987 in Journal of the Geological Society 144 (3)DOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.144.3.0463J. A. BREYER
- Restricted accessCoal deposition in carbonate-rich shallow lacustrine systems: the Calaf and Mequinenza sequences (Oligocene, eastern Ebro Basin, NE Spain)By LI. CABRERA and A. SAEZArticle | Published in 1987 in Journal of the Geological Society 144 (3)DOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.144.3.0451LI. CABRERAA. SAEZ
- Restricted accessPeat-forming history of the ancestral Souris mire (Palaeocene), Ravenscrag Formation, southern Saskatchewan, CanadaBy M.C. Frank and S.L. BendArticle | Published in 2004 in Canadian Journal of Earth Sciences 41 (3)Publisher: NRC Research PressDOI: 10.1139/e04-002M.C. FrankDepartment of Geology, University of Regina, Regina, SK S4S 0A2, Canada.S.L. BendDepartment of Geology, University of Regina, Regina, SK S4S 0A2, Canada.
- Restricted accessAge and depositional environment of the Rock River coal basin, Yukon Territory, CanadaBy D. G. F. Long and A. R. SweetArticle | Published in 1994 in Canadian Journal of Earth Sciences 31 (5)Publisher: NRC Research PressDOI: 10.1139/e94-079
- Restricted accessThe Cretaceous–Tertiary boundary In the central Alberta Foothills. I: StratigraphyBy T. Jerzykiewicz and A. R. SweetArticle | Published in 1986 in Canadian Journal of Earth Sciences 23 (9)Publisher: NRC Research PressDOI: 10.1139/e86-130
- Restricted accessVitrinite reflectances from Eocene rocks of southern British Columbia, a regional reconnaissanceBy W. H. Mathews and R. M. BustinArticle | Published in 1986 in Canadian Journal of Earth Sciences 23 (2)Publisher: NRC Research PressDOI: 10.1139/e86-028
- Restricted accessOrbital tuning and correlation of 1.7 m.y. of continuous carbon storage in an early Miocene peatlandBy David J. Large, Trevor F. Jones, Johnny Briggs, Joe H.S. Macquaker and Baruch F. SpiroArticle | Published in 2004 in Geology 32 (10)DOI: 10.1130/G20824.1David J. LargeTrevor F. JonesJohnny BriggsJoe H.S. MacquakerBaruch F. Spiro
- Restricted accessHigh-resolution terrestrial record of orbital climate forcing in coalBy D.J. Large, T.F. Jones, C. Somerfield, M.C. Gorringe, B. Spiro, J.H.S. Macquaker and B.P. AtkinArticle | Published in 2003 in Geology 31 (4)DOI: 10.1130/0091-7613(2003)031<0303:HRTROO>2.0.CO;2D.J. LargeT.F. JonesC. SomerfieldM.C. GorringeB. SpiroJ.H.S. MacquakerB.P. Atkin
- Restricted accessEvidence from paleosols for ecosystem changes across the Cretaceous/Tertiary boundary in eastern MontanaBy Gregory J. Retallack, Guy D. Leahy and Michael D. SpoonArticle | Published in 1987 in Geology 15 (12)DOI: 10.1130/0091-7613(1987)15<1090:EFPFEC>2.0.CO;2Gregory J. RetallackGuy D. LeahyMichael D. Spoon