51 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 51 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessDepositional environment and source potential of Jurassic coal-bearing sediments (Gresten Formation, Höflein gas/condensate field, Austria)By R. F. Sachsenhofer, A. Bechtel, T. Kuffner, T. Rainer, R. Gratzer, R. Sauer and H. SperlArticle | Published in 2006 in Petroleum Geoscience 12 (2)Publisher: Geological Society of LondonDOI: 10.1144/1354-079305-684R. F. SachsenhoferA. BechtelT. KuffnerT. RainerR. GratzerR. SauerH. Sperl
- Restricted accessRole of evaporite withdrawal in the preservation of a unique coal-bearing succession: Pennsylvanian Joggins Formation, Nova ScotiaBy John W.F. Waldron and Michael C. RygelArticle | Published in 2005 in Geology 33 (5)DOI: 10.1130/G21302.1John W.F. WaldronMichael C. Rygel
- Restricted accessOrbital tuning and correlation of 1.7 m.y. of continuous carbon storage in an early Miocene peatlandBy David J. Large, Trevor F. Jones, Johnny Briggs, Joe H.S. Macquaker and Baruch F. SpiroArticle | Published in 2004 in Geology 32 (10)DOI: 10.1130/G20824.1David J. LargeTrevor F. JonesJohnny BriggsJoe H.S. MacquakerBaruch F. Spiro
- Restricted accessPeat-forming history of the ancestral Souris mire (Palaeocene), Ravenscrag Formation, southern Saskatchewan, CanadaBy M.C. Frank and S.L. BendArticle | Published in 2004 in Canadian Journal of Earth Sciences 41 (3)Publisher: NRC Research PressDOI: 10.1139/e04-002M.C. FrankDepartment of Geology, University of Regina, Regina, SK S4S 0A2, Canada.S.L. BendDepartment of Geology, University of Regina, Regina, SK S4S 0A2, Canada.
- Restricted accessHigh-resolution terrestrial record of orbital climate forcing in coalBy D.J. Large, T.F. Jones, C. Somerfield, M.C. Gorringe, B. Spiro, J.H.S. Macquaker and B.P. AtkinArticle | Published in 2003 in Geology 31 (4)DOI: 10.1130/0091-7613(2003)031<0303:HRTROO>2.0.CO;2D.J. LargeT.F. JonesC. SomerfieldM.C. GorringeB. SpiroJ.H.S. MacquakerB.P. Atkin
- Restricted accessFluid migration and coal-rank development in foreland basinsBy Rod Gayer, Grant Garven and David RickardArticle | Published in 1998 in Geology 26 (8)DOI: 10.1130/0091-7613(1998)026<0679:FMACRD>2.3.CO;2Rod GayerGrant GarvenDavid Rickard
- Restricted accessDisrupted coal and carbonate facies within two Pennsylvanian cyclothems, southern Illinois basin, United StatesBy Carol B. de Wet, Stephen O. Moshier, James C. Hower, Andrew P. de Wet, Sean T. Brennan, Charles T. Helfrich and Anne L. RaymondArticle | Published in 1997 in Geological Society of America Bulletin 109 (10)DOI: 10.1130/0016-7606(1997)109<1231:DCACFW>2.3.CO;2Carol B. de WetStephen O. MoshierJames C. HowerAndrew P. de WetSean T. BrennanCharles T. HelfrichAnne L. Raymond
- Restricted accessCoal seam splits and transgressive-regressive coal couplets: A key to stratigraphy of high-frequency sequencesBy I. Banerjee, W. Kalkreuth and Edward H. DaviesArticle | Published in 1996 in Geology 24 (11)DOI: 10.1130/0091-7613(1996)024<1001:CSSATR>2.3.CO;2I. BanerjeeW. KalkreuthEdward H. Davies
- Restricted accessThe South Wales Coalfield; low grade metamorphism in a foreland basin setting?By R. J. Bevins, R. R. Hillis and D. RobinsonR. J. BevinsR. R. HillisD. Robinson