15 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 15 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessOrbital tuning and correlation of 1.7 m.y. of continuous carbon storage in an early Miocene peatlandBy David J. Large, Trevor F. Jones, Johnny Briggs, Joe H.S. Macquaker and Baruch F. SpiroArticle | Published in 2004 in Geology 32 (10)DOI: 10.1130/G20824.1David J. LargeTrevor F. JonesJohnny BriggsJoe H.S. MacquakerBaruch F. Spiro
- Restricted accessPeat-forming history of the ancestral Souris mire (Palaeocene), Ravenscrag Formation, southern Saskatchewan, CanadaBy M.C. Frank and S.L. BendArticle | Published in 2004 in Canadian Journal of Earth Sciences 41 (3)Publisher: NRC Research PressDOI: 10.1139/e04-002M.C. FrankDepartment of Geology, University of Regina, Regina, SK S4S 0A2, Canada.S.L. BendDepartment of Geology, University of Regina, Regina, SK S4S 0A2, Canada.
- Restricted accessHigh-resolution terrestrial record of orbital climate forcing in coalBy D.J. Large, T.F. Jones, C. Somerfield, M.C. Gorringe, B. Spiro, J.H.S. Macquaker and B.P. AtkinArticle | Published in 2003 in Geology 31 (4)DOI: 10.1130/0091-7613(2003)031<0303:HRTROO>2.0.CO;2D.J. LargeT.F. JonesC. SomerfieldM.C. GorringeB. SpiroJ.H.S. MacquakerB.P. Atkin
- Restricted accessSedimentology of the Changuinola peat deposit: Organic and clastic sedimentary response to punctuated coastal subsidenceBy Steve Phillips and R. Marc BustinArticle | Published in 1996 in Geological Society of America Bulletin 108 (7)DOI: 10.1130/0016-7606(1996)108<0794:SOTCPD>2.3.CO;2Steve PhillipsR. Marc Bustin
- Restricted accessEarthquake-induced flooding of a tropical coastal peat swamp: A modern analogue for high-sulfur coals?By Steve Phillips, R. M. Bustin and L. E. LoweArticle | Published in 1994 in Geology 22 (10)DOI: 10.1130/0091-7613(1994)022<0929:EIFOAT>2.3.CO;2Steve PhillipsR. M. BustinL. E. Lowe
- Restricted accessAge and depositional environment of the Rock River coal basin, Yukon Territory, CanadaBy D. G. F. Long and A. R. SweetArticle | Published in 1994 in Canadian Journal of Earth Sciences 31 (5)Publisher: NRC Research PressDOI: 10.1139/e94-079
- Restricted accessThermal maturity patterns of Cretaceous and Tertiary rocks, San Juan Basin, Colorado and New MexicoBy B. E. LAWArticle | Published in 1992 in Geological Society of America Bulletin 104 (2)DOI: 10.1130/0016-7606(1992)104<0192:TMPOCA>2.3.CO;2B. E. LAW
- Restricted accessClastic diversion by fold salients and blind thrust ridges in coal-swamp developmentBy Donald U. Wise, Edward S. Belt and Paul C. LyonsArticle | Published in 1991 in Geology 19 (5)DOI: 10.1130/0091-7613(1991)019<0514:CDBFSA>2.3.CO;2Donald U. WiseEdward S. BeltPaul C. Lyons
- Restricted accessComment and Reply on "Modern coastal back-barrier environment: Analog for coal basin or for carbonaceous black shale?"By A. D. Cohen, J. Richard Jones and Barry CameronArticle | Published in 1989 in Geology 17 (3)DOI: 10.1130/0091-7613(1989)017<0290:CAROMC>2.3.CO;2A. D. CohenJ. Richard JonesBarry Cameron
- Restricted accessDepositional models for two Tertiary coal-bearing sequences in the Powder River Basin, Wyoming, USABy P. D. WARWICK and R. W. STANTONArticle | Published in 1988 in Journal of the Geological Society 145 (4)Publisher: Geological Society of LondonDOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.145.4.0613P. D. WARWICKR. W. STANTON