131 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 131 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
131 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 131 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessCharacterization of sandstone by electrical spectroscopy for stratigraphical and hydrogeological investigationsBy J.B.T. Scott and R.D. BarkerArticle | Published in 2005 in Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology 38 (2)DOI: 10.1144/1470-9326/04-036J.B.T. ScottR.D. Barker
- Restricted accessCore and seismic observations of overpressure-related deformation within Eocene sediments of the Outer Moray Firth, UKCSBy R. D. Hillier and J. W. CosgroveArticle | Published in 2002 in Petroleum Geoscience 8 (2)DOI: 10.1144/petgeo.8.2.141R. D. HillierJ. W. Cosgrove
- Restricted accessA compaction trend for Cretaceous and Tertiary shales on the Norwegian shelf based on sonic transit timesBy Sven HansenArticle | Published in 1996 in Petroleum Geoscience 2 (2)DOI: 10.1144/petgeo.2.2.159Sven Hansen
- Restricted accessBorehole evidence for wing-like clastic intrusion complexes on the western Norwegian marginBy Christopher A.-L. Jackson and Tor O. SømmeArticle | Published in 2011 in Journal of the Geological Society 168 (5)DOI: 10.1144/0016-76492011-035Christopher A.-L. JacksonTor O. Sømme
- Restricted accessMorphological development of basin-scale silica diagenetic fronts revealed with 2D seismic reflection data: offshore Sakhalin, Russian Far EastBy David Meadows and Richard J. DaviesArticle | Published in 2007 in Journal of the Geological Society 164 (6)DOI: 10.1144/0016-76492006-163David MeadowsRichard J. Davies
- Restricted accessOrigin, sedimentary processes and depositional evolution of the Agadir turbidite system, central eastern AtlanticBy G. ERCILLA, B. ALONSO, F. PEREZ-BELZUZ, F. ESTRADA, J. BARAZA, M. FARRAN, M. CANALS and D. MASSONArticle | Published in 1998 in Journal of the Geological Society 155 (6)DOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.155.6.0929G. ERCILLAB. ALONSOF. PEREZ-BELZUZF. ESTRADAJ. BARAZAM. FARRANM. CANALSD. MASSON
- Restricted accessDiscussion on facies analysis in the Lower Greensand using ground-penetrating radarArticle | Published in 1996 in Journal of the Geological Society 153 (2)DOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.153.2.0334
- Restricted accessFacies analysis in the Lower Greensand using ground-penetrating radarBy CHARLIE BRISTOWArticle | Published in 1995 in Journal of the Geological Society 152 (4)DOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.152.4.0591CHARLIE BRISTOW
- Restricted accessGeochemical and mineralogical variations in the upper Mercia Mudstone Group (Late Triassic), southwest Britain: correlation of outcrop sequences with borehole geophysical logsBy A. B. LESLIE, B. SPIRO and M. E. TUCKERArticle | Published in 1993 in Journal of the Geological Society 150 (1)DOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.150.1.0067A. B. LESLIEB. SPIROM. E. TUCKER
- Restricted accessCharacteristics of Elastic Waves According to Cementation of Dissolved SaltBy Q.Hung Truong, Yong-Hun Eom, Yong-Hoon Byun and Jong-Sub LeeArticle | Published in 2010 in Vadose Zone Journal 9 (3)Publisher: Soil Science Society of AmericaDOI: 10.2136/vzj2009.0131Q.Hung TruongYong-Hun EomYong-Hoon ByunJong-Sub Lee