95 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 95 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
95 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 95 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessInteraction of Iron and Calcium Minerals in Coals and their Roles in Coal Dust-Induced Health and Environmental ProblemsBy Xi Huang, Terry Gordon, William N. Rom and Robert B. FinkelmanArticle | Published in 2006 in Reviews in Mineralogy and Geochemistry 64 (1)DOI: 10.2138/rmg.2006.64.6Xi HuangTerry GordonWilliam N. RomRobert B. Finkelman
- Restricted accessSedimentary Phosphorites—An Example: Phosphoria Formation, Southeastern Idaho, U.S.A.By Andrew C. Knudsen and Mickey E. GunterArticle | Published in 2002 in Reviews in Mineralogy and Geochemistry 48 (1)DOI: 10.2138/rmg.2002.48.9Andrew C. KnudsenMickey E. Gunter
- Restricted accessOccurrence of Zeolites in Sedimentary Rocks: An OverviewBy Richard L. Hay and Richard A. SheppardArticle | Published in 2001 in Reviews in Mineralogy and Geochemistry 45 (1)DOI: 10.2138/rmg.2001.45.6Richard L. HayRichard A. Sheppard
- Restricted accessRare earth elements in sedimentary rocks; influence of provenance and sedimentary processesBy S. M. McLennanArticle | Published in 1989 in Reviews in Mineralogy and Geochemistry 21 (1)S. M. McLennan
- Restricted accessControl of Crystal Nucleation and Growth by AdditivesBy Carlos Rodriguez-Navarro and Liane G. BenningArticle | Published in 2013 in Elements 9 (3)Publisher: Mineralogical Association of CanadaDOI: 10.2113/gselements.9.3.203Carlos Rodriguez-NavarroDepartment of Mineralogy and Petrology, University of GranadaFuentenueva s/n, 18002 Granada, SpainE-mail: email@example.comLiane G. BenningSchool of Earth and Environment, University of LeedsLeeds, LS2 9JT, United KingdomE-mail: L.G.Benning@leeds.ac.uk
- Restricted accessThe catalytic effect of bound extracellular polymeric substances excreted by anaerobic microorganisms on Ca-Mg carbonate precipitation: Implications for the “dolomite problem”By Fangfu Zhang, Huifang Xu, Evgenya S. Shelobolina, Hiromi Konishi, Brandon Converse, Zhizhang Shen and Eric E. RodenArticle | Published in 2015 in American Mineralogist 100 (2-3)DOI: 10.2138/am-2015-4999Fangfu ZhangNASA Astrobiology Institute, Department of Geoscience, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Madison, Wisconsin 53706, U.S.A.Huifang XuNASA Astrobiology Institute, Department of Geoscience, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Madison, Wisconsin 53706, U.S.A.Evgenya S. ShelobolinaNASA Astrobiology Institute, Department of Geoscience, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Madison, Wisconsin 53706, U.S.A.Hiromi KonishiBrandon ConverseZhizhang ShenEric E. Roden