7 results found
Showing 1 to 7 of 7 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
7 results found
Showing 1 to 7 of 7 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessBasement-hosted sandstone injectites of Colorado: A vestige of the Neoproterozoic revealed through detrital zircon provenance analysisBy Christine Smith Siddoway and George E. GehrelsArticle | Published in 2014 in Lithosphere 6 (6)DOI: 10.1130/L390.1Christine Smith SiddowayDepartment of Geology, The Colorado College, Colorado Springs, Colorado 80903, USAGeorge E. GehrelsDepartment of Geosciences, University of Arizona, Tucson, Arizona 85712, USA
- Restricted accessSedimentology, U-Pb detrital geochronology, and Hf isotopic analyses from Mississippian–Permian stratigraphy of the Mystic subterrane, Farewell terrane, AlaskaBy Matthew A. Malkowski and Brian A. HamptonArticle | Published in 2014 in Lithosphere 6 (5)DOI: 10.1130/L365.1Matthew A. MalkowskiDepartment of Geological and Environmental Sciences, Stanford University, Stanford, California 94305, USABrian A. HamptonDepartment of Geological Sciences, New Mexico State University, Las Cruces, New Mexico 88003, USA
- Restricted accessThe influence of long-wavelength tilting and climatic change on sediment accumulationBy J.J. Armitage, R.A. Duller and S.M. SchmalholzArticle | Published in 2014 in Lithosphere 6 (5)DOI: 10.1130/L343.1J.J. ArmitageDynamique des Fluids Géologiques, Université Paris Diderot, Sorbonne Paris Cité, Institut de Physique du Globe de Paris, UMR 7154 CNRS, F-75013 Paris, FranceDepartment of Earth Science, Royal Holloway, University of London, Egham, Surrey, TW20 0EX, UKR.A. DullerDepartment of Earth, Ocean and Ecological Sciences, School of Environmental Sciences, University of Liverpool, 4 Brownlow Street, Liverpool L69 3GP, UKS.M. SchmalholzInstitut des Sciences de la Terre, Faculté des Géosciences et de l’Environment, Université de Lausanne, Lausanne, Switzerland
- Open AccessIs it possible to predict the past?By Chris PaolaArticle | Published in 2013 in Lithosphere 5 (4)DOI: 10.1130/RF.L005.1Chris PaolaDepartment of Earth Sciences, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, Minnesota 55455, USA
- Restricted accessAutogenic cycles of channelized fluvial and sheet flow and their potential role in driving long-runout gravel progradation in sedimentary basinsBy Todd M. Engelder and Jon D. PelletierArticle | Published in 2013 in Lithosphere 5 (4)DOI: 10.1130/L274.1Todd M. EngelderDepartment of Geosciences, University of Arizona, 1040 E. Fourth Street, Tucson, Arizona 85721, USAJon D. PelletierDepartment of Geosciences, University of Arizona, 1040 E. Fourth Street, Tucson, Arizona 85721, USA
- Open AccessDetrital-zircon geochronology and sedimentary provenanceBy William A. ThomasArticle | Published in 2011 in Lithosphere 3 (4)DOI: 10.1130/RF.L001.1William A. Thomas
- Restricted accessFlysch deposition and preservation of coherent bedding in an accretionary complex: Detrital zircon ages from the Upper Cretaceous Valdez Group, Chugach terrane, AlaskaBy Evan J. Kochelek, Jeffrey M. Amato, Terry L. Pavlis and Peter D. CliftArticle | Published in 2011 in Lithosphere 3 (4)DOI: 10.1130/L131.1Evan J. KochelekJeffrey M. AmatoTerry L. PavlisPeter D. Clift