31 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 31 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
31 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 31 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessAttribute mapping of variable-thickness incised valley-fill systemsBy Fangyu Li, Jie Qi and Kurt MarfurtArticle | Published in 2015 in The Leading Edge 34 (1)DOI: 10.1190/tle34010048.1Fangyu LiUniversity of Oklahoma.Jie QiUniversity of Oklahoma.Kurt MarfurtUniversity of Oklahoma.
- Restricted accessA laboratory study of low-frequency wave dispersion and attenuation in water-saturated sandstonesBy Vassily Mikhaltsevitch, Maxim Lebedev and Boris GurevichArticle | Published in 2014 in The Leading Edge 33 (6)DOI: 10.1190/tle33060616.1Vassily MikhaltsevitchCurtin UniversityMaxim LebedevBoris Gurevich
- Restricted accessSeismic attenuation in partially saturated rocks: Recent advances and future directionsBy Nicola Tisato, Beatriz Quintal, Samuel Chapman, Claudio Madonna, Shankar Subramaniyan, Marcel Frehner, Erik H. Saenger and Giovanni GrasselliArticle | Published in 2014 in The Leading Edge 33 (6)DOI: 10.1190/tle33060640.1Nicola Tisatopreviously at ETH Zurich; currently at University of TorontoBeatriz QuintalSamuel ChapmanClaudio MadonnaShankar SubramaniyanMarcel FrehnerErik H. SaengerGiovanni Grasselli
- Restricted accessSeismic-frequency loss mechanisms: Direct observationBy Michael L. Batzle, Gautam Kumar, Ronny Hofmann, Luca Duranti and Ludmila AdamArticle | Published in 2014 in The Leading Edge 33 (6)DOI: 10.1190/tle33060656.1Michael L. BatzleColorado School of MinesGautam KumarRonny HofmannLuca DurantiLudmila Adam
- Restricted accessAdvanced rock-physics diagnostic analysis: A new method for cement quantificationBy Zakir Hossain and Lucy MacGregorArticle | Published in 2014 in The Leading Edge 33 (3)DOI: 10.1190/tle33030310.1Zakir HossainRock Solid ImagesLucy MacGregorRock Solid Images
- Restricted accessHow computational rock-physics tools can be used to simulate geologic processes, understand pore-scale heterogeneity, and refine theoretical modelsBy Ratnanabha Sain, Tapan Mukerji and Gary MavkoArticle | Published in 2014 in The Leading Edge 33 (3)DOI: 10.1190/tle33030324.1Ratnanabha SainExxonMobil Upstream Research CompanyTapan MukerjiGary Mavko
- Restricted accessApplication of nitrogen gas-adsorption technique for characterization of pore structure of mudrocksBy Utpalendu Kuila and Manika PrasadArticle | Published in 2013 in The Leading Edge 32 (12)DOI: 10.1190/tle32121478.1Utpalendu KuilaColorado School of MinesManika PrasadColorado School of Mines
- Restricted accessUncertainty in discriminating lithology in different data domainsBy Michael A Payne, Enru Liu and Kaushik BandyopadhyayArticle | Published in 2013 in The Leading Edge 32 (9)DOI: 10.1190/tle32091140.1Michael A PayneExxonMobil Upstream ResearchEnru LiuExxonMobil Upstream ResearchKaushik BandyopadhyayExxonMobil Upstream Research
- Restricted accessNeutron, X-ray and dual gamma-ray radiography and tomography of geomaterial—A South African perspectiveBy Frikkie De Beer and Laurent AmeglioArticle | Published in 2011 in The Leading Edge 30 (6)DOI: 10.1190/1.3599153Frikkie De BeerLaurent Ameglio