7 results found
Showing 1 to 7 of 7 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessAn igneous-textured clast in the Peace River meteorite: insights into accretion and metamorphism of asteroids in the early solar systemBy Christopher D.K. Herd, Jon M. Friedrich, Richard C. Greenwood and Ian A. FranchiArticle | Published in 2013 in Canadian Journal of Earth Sciences 50 (1)Publisher: NRC Research PressDOI: 10.1139/e2012-078Christopher D.K. HerdDepartment of Earth and Atmospheric Sciences, 1-26 Earth Sciences Building, University of Alberta, Edmonton, AB T6G 2E3, Canada.Jon M. FriedrichDepartment of Chemistry, Fordham University, 441 East Fordham Road, Bronx, NY 10458, USA.Department of Earth and Planetary Sciences, American Museum of Natural History, 79th Street at Central Park West, New York, NY 10024, USA.Richard C. GreenwoodPlanetary and Space Sciences, The Open University, Walton Hall, Milton Keynes MK7 6AA, UK.Ian A. FranchiPlanetary and Space Sciences, The Open University, Walton Hall, Milton Keynes MK7 6AA, UK.
- Restricted accessOxygen Isotopes of Chondritic ComponentsBy Hisayoshi Yurimoto, Alexander N. Krot, Byeon-Gak Choi, Jerome Aléon, Takuya Kunihiro and Adrian J. BrearleyArticle | Published in 2008 in Reviews in Mineralogy and Geochemistry 68 (1)DOI: 10.2138/rmg.2008.68.8Hisayoshi YurimotoAlexander N. KrotByeon-Gak ChoiJerome AléonTakuya KunihiroAdrian J. Brearley
- Restricted accessFormation of spinel-, hibonite-rich inclusions found in CM2 carbonaceous chondritesBy Steven B. Simon, Lawrence Grossman, Ian D. Hutcheon, Douglas L. Phinney, Peter K. Weber and Stewart J. FallonArticle | Published in 2006 in American Mineralogist 91 (10)DOI: 10.2138/am.2006.2130Steven B. SimonLawrence GrossmanIan D. HutcheonDouglas L. PhinneyPeter K. WeberStewart J. Fallon
- Restricted accessThe effect of thermal decarbonation on stable isotope compositions of carbonatesBy Z.D. Sharp, J.J. Papike and T. DurakiewiczArticle | Published in 2003 in American Mineralogist 88 (1)DOI: 10.2138/am-2003-0111Z.D. SharpDepartment of Earth and Planetary Sciences, Northrop Hall, The University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, New Mexico 87131, U.S.A.J.J. PapikeDepartment of Earth and Planetary Sciences, Northrop Hall, The University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, New Mexico 87131, U.S.A.Institute of Meteoritics, Earth and Planetary Sciences, University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, New Mexico 87131, U.S.A.T. DurakiewiczLos Alamos National Laboratory, Condensed Matter & Thermal Physics Group, Mailstop K.764, Los Alamos, New Mexico 87545, U.S.A.Mass Spectrometry Laboratory, Institute of Physics, Maria Curie-Sklodowska University 20-031 Lublin, Poland
- Restricted accessNoble Gases in the Moon and Meteorites: Radiogenic Components and Early Volatile ChronologiesBy Timothy D. SwindleArticle | Published in 2002 in Reviews in Mineralogy and Geochemistry 47 (1)DOI: 10.2138/rmg.2002.47.4Timothy D. Swindle
- Restricted accessStable Isotope Variations in Extraterrestrial MaterialsBy Kevin D. McKeegan and Laurie A. LeshinArticle | Published in 2001 in Reviews in Mineralogy and Geochemistry 43 (1)DOI: 10.2138/gsrmg.43.1.279Kevin D. McKeeganLaurie A. Leshin