172 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 172 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
172 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 172 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessEstimation of ultimate recovery for UK oil fields; the results of the DTI questionnaire and a historical analysis; discussionBy Ferruh DemirmenArticle | Published in 1999 in Petroleum Geoscience 5 (1)DOI: 10.1144/petgeo.5.1.29Ferruh Demirmen
- Restricted accessRejuvenating marginal, aging oil fields; is it profitable?By Robert M. Sneider and John S. SneiderArticle | Published in 1998 in Petroleum Geoscience 4 (4)DOI: 10.1144/petgeo.4.4.303Robert M. SneiderJohn S. Sneider
- Restricted accessSubcircular features and autotracking artefacts in 3D seismic interpretation; a case study from the central North SeaBy P. BizarroArticle | Published in 1998 in Petroleum Geoscience 4 (2)DOI: 10.1144/petgeo.4.2.173P. Bizarro
- Restricted accessEstimation of ultimate recovery for UK oil fields; the results of the DTI questionnaire and a historical analysisBy J. M. ThomasArticle | Published in 1998 in Petroleum Geoscience 4 (2)DOI: 10.1144/petgeo.4.2.157J. M. Thomas
- Restricted accessThe Canada-United States Free Trade Agreement; impact on the upstream Canadian oil and gas sectorBy Rory C. HankelArticle | Published in 1990 in Bulletin of Canadian Petroleum Geology 38 (4)Rory C. Hankel
- Restricted accessOrganic petrology of Second White Speckled Shale, Saskatchewan, Canada; a possible link between bituminite and biogenic gas?By L. D. Stasiuk and F. GoodarziArticle | Published in 1988 in Bulletin of Canadian Petroleum Geology 36 (4)L. D. StasiukF. Goodarzi
- Restricted accessCanadian energy in perspective; constraints and opportunities in the next decadeBy Hugh Wynne-EdwardsArticle | Published in 1981 in Bulletin of Canadian Petroleum Geology 29 (1)Hugh Wynne-Edwards
- Restricted accessOil and gas activities in Canada in 1975, "back to the drawing board"By John R. OwerArticle | Published in 1976 in Bulletin of Canadian Petroleum Geology 24 (2)John R. Ower
- Restricted accessMercury capillary pressure curves and the interpretation of pore structure and capillary behaviour in reservoir rocksBy Norman C. Wardlaw and R. P. TaylorArticle | Published in 1976 in Bulletin of Canadian Petroleum Geology 24 (2)Norman C. WardlawR. P. Taylor
- Restricted accessResponsible reporting of uncertain petroleum reservesBy Mark McLane, James Gouveia, Gary P. Citron, James MacKay and Peter R. RoseArticle | Published in 2008 in AAPG Bulletin 92 (10)DOI: 10.1306/06040808075Mark McLaneJames GouveiaGary P. CitronJames MacKayPeter R. Rose