533 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 533 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
533 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 533 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessInfiltration of Late Palaeozoic evaporative brines in the Reelfoot rift: a possible salt source for Illinois basin formation waters and MVT mineralizing fluidsBy E. L. Rowan and G. de MarsilyArticle | Published in 2001 in Petroleum Geoscience 7 (3)DOI: 10.1144/petgeo.7.3.269E. L. RowanG. de Marsily
- Restricted accessA review of palaeomagnetic data on the timing and origin of multiple fluid-flow events in the Arbuckle Mountains, southern OklahomaBy R. Douglas ElmoreArticle | Published in 2001 in Petroleum Geoscience 7 (3)DOI: 10.1144/petgeo.7.3.223R. Douglas Elmore
- Restricted accessU–Pb age constraints on Variscan magmatism and Ni–Cu–PGE metallogeny in the Ossa–Morena Zone (SW Iberia)By I. Romeo, R. Lunar, R. Capote, C. Quesada, G.R. Dunning, R. Piña and L. OrtegaArticle | Published in 2006 in Journal of the Geological Society 163 (5)DOI: 10.1144/0016-76492005-065I. RomeoR. LunarR. CapoteC. QuesadaG.R. DunningR. PiñaL. Ortega
- Restricted accessDetecting hydrothermal graphite deposition during metamorphism and gold mineralizationBy Iain K. Pitcairn, Steve Roberts, Damon A. H. Teagle and Dave CrawArticle | Published in 2005 in Journal of the Geological Society 162 (3)DOI: 10.1144/0016-764904-139Iain K. PitcairnSteve RobertsDamon A. H. TeagleDave Craw
- Restricted accessPlatiniferous chromitite and the tectonic setting of ultramafic rocks in Cabo Ortegal, NW SpainBy TERESA MORENO, WES GIBBONS, HAZEL M. PRICHARD and ROSARIO LUNARArticle | Published in 2001 in Journal of the Geological Society 158 (4)DOI: 10.1144/jgs.158.4.601TERESA MORENOWES GIBBONSHAZEL M. PRICHARDROSARIO LUNAR
- Restricted accessPost‐magmatic hydrothermal circulation and the origin of base metal mineralization, Cornwall, UKBy S. A. GLEESON, J. J. WILKINSON, H. F. SHAW and R. J. HERRINGTONArticle | Published in 2000 in Journal of the Geological Society 157 (3)DOI: 10.1144/jgs.157.3.589S. A. GLEESONJ. J. WILKINSONH. F. SHAWR. J. HERRINGTON
- Restricted accessVolatile production during contact metamorphism: the role of organic matter in pelitesBy J. J. WILKINSONArticle | Published in 1991 in Journal of the Geological Society 148 (4)DOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.148.4.0731J. J. WILKINSON
- Restricted accessThe Crummock Water aureole: a zone of metasomatism and source of ore metals in the English Lake DistrictBy D. C. COOPER, M. K. LEE, N. J. FORTEY, A. H. COOPER, C. C. RUNDLE, B. C. WEBB and P. M. ALLENArticle | Published in 1988 in Journal of the Geological Society 145 (4)DOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.145.4.0523D. C. COOPERM. K. LEEN. J. FORTEYA. H. COOPERC. C. RUNDLEB. C. WEBBP. M. ALLEN
- Restricted accessFluid flow and mineral reactions at high temperatures and pressuresBy H. C. HELGESON and P. C. LICHTNERArticle | Published in 1987 in Journal of the Geological Society 144 (2)DOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.144.2.0313H. C. HELGESONP. C. LICHTNER
- Restricted accessChronology of granite magmatism and associated mineralization, SW EnglandBy D. P. F. Darbyshire and T. J. ShepherdArticle | Published in 1985 in Journal of the Geological Society 142 (6)DOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.142.6.1159D. P. F. DarbyshireT. J. Shepherd