126 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 126 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
126 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 126 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessA Magma Mass beneath Casa Diablo? Further Evidence from Reflected Seismic WavesBy A. F. Stroujkova and P. E. MalinArticle | Published in 2000 in Bulletin of the Seismological Society of America 90 (2)Publisher: Seismological Society of AmericaDOI: 10.1785/0119990071A. F. StroujkovaP. E. Malin
- Restricted accessSeismic reflection imaging and controls on the preservation of ancient sill-fed magmatic ventsBy Christopher A.-L. JacksonArticle | Published in 2012 in Journal of the Geological Society 169 (5)DOI: 10.1144/0016-76492011-147Christopher A.-L. JacksonDepartment of Earth Science and Engineering, Imperial College, Prince Consort Road, London SW7 2BP, UK
- Restricted accessSeismic imaging of ‘broken bridges’: linking seismic to outcrop-scale investigations of intrusive magma lobesBy Nick Schofield, Lucy Heaton, Simon P. Holford, Stuart G. Archer, Christopher A.-L. Jackson and David W. JolleyArticle | Published in 2012 in Journal of the Geological Society 169 (4)DOI: 10.1144/0016-76492011-150Nick SchofieldLucy HeatonSimon P. HolfordStuart G. ArcherChristopher A.-L. JacksonDavid W. Jolley
- Restricted accessPluton shapes in the Cornubian Batholith: new perspectives from gravity modellingBy Graeme K. TaylorArticle | Published in 2007 in Journal of the Geological Society 164 (3)DOI: 10.1144/0016-76492006-104Graeme K. Taylor
- Restricted accessSaucer-shaped sill with lobate morphology revealed by 3D seismic data: implications for resolving a shallow-level sill emplacement mechanismBy Dorthe Møller Hansen and Joe CartwrightArticle | Published in 2006 in Journal of the Geological Society 163 (3)DOI: 10.1144/0016-764905-073Dorthe Møller HansenJoe Cartwright
- Restricted accessAscent mechanism of the Dzhabyk batholith, southern Urals: constraints from URSEIS reflection seismic profilingBy D. BROWN and A. TRYGGVASONArticle | Published in 2001 in Journal of the Geological Society 158 (6)DOI: 10.1144/0016-764901-085D. BROWNA. TRYGGVASON
- Restricted accessGravity evidence for diapiric ascent of the Northern Arran GraniteBy N. R. GOULTY, A. J. DOBSON, G. D. JONES, S. A. AL-KINDI and J. G. HOLLANDArticle | Published in 2001 in Journal of the Geological Society 158 (5)DOI: 10.1144/jgs.158.5.869N. R. GOULTYA. J. DOBSONG. D. JONESS. A. AL-KINDIJ. G. HOLLAND
- Restricted accessSeismic reflections from within the Lake District batholith, Cumbria, northern EnglandBy D. J. EVANS, W. J. ROWLEY, R. A. CHADWICK and D. MILLWARDArticle | Published in 1993 in Journal of the Geological Society 150 (6)DOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.150.6.1043D. J. EVANSW. J. ROWLEYR. A. CHADWICKD. MILLWARD
- Restricted accessA buried granite batholith and the origin of the Sole Pit Basin, UK Southern North SeaBy J. A. DONATOArticle | Published in 1993 in Journal of the Geological Society 150 (2)DOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.150.2.0255J. A. DONATO
- Restricted accessA possible concealed granite beneath part of Anglesey, North WalesBy J. D. CORNWELL and I. F. SMITHArticle | Published in 1993 in Journal of the Geological Society 150 (1)DOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.150.1.0083J. D. CORNWELLI. F. SMITH