67 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 67 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
67 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 67 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessPetrology of Stewart Mountain basalt field in central Arizona, U.S.A.: A lithospheric source with small-scale trace element and isotopic heterogeneitiesBy Kaitlin I. Singer and R. V. FodorArticle | Published in 2013 in Rocky Mountain Geology 48 (2)DOI: 10.2113/gsrocky.48.2.185Kaitlin I. SingerDepartment of Marine, Earth, and Atmospheric Sciences, Jordan Hall, North Carolina State University, Raleigh, North Carolina, 27695-8208, U.S.A.R. V. FodorDepartment of Marine, Earth, and Atmospheric Sciences, Jordan Hall, North Carolina State University, Raleigh, North Carolina, 27695-8208, U.S.A.
- Restricted accessU-Pb zircon age constraints on two episodes of Paleoproterozoic magmatism and development of the Grizzly Creek shear zone, White River Uplift, western Colorado, U.S.A.By James V. Jones III, Colin A. Shaw, Joseph L. Allen and Todd HoushArticle | Published in 2013 in Rocky Mountain Geology 48 (1)DOI: 10.2113/gsrocky.48.1.15James V. JonesGeology Discipline, University of Minnesota at Morris, Morris, Minnesota, 56267Colin A. ShawDepartment of Earth Sciences, Montana State University, Bozeman, Montana, 59717Joseph L. AllenDepartment of Physical Sciences, Concord University, Athens, West Virginia, 24712Todd HoushDepartment of Geological Sciences, Jackson School of Geosciences, The University of Texas at Austin, Austin, Texas, 78712
- Restricted accessThe Nathrop Domes, Colorado: Geochemistry and petrogenesis of a topaz rhyoliteBy Daniel Wegert, Don Parker and Minghua RenArticle | Published in 2013 in Rocky Mountain Geology 48 (1)DOI: 10.2113/gsrocky.48.1.1Daniel WegertDepartment of Geology, Baylor University, One Bear Place #97354, Waco, Texas 76798, U.S.A.Don ParkerDepartment of Geology, Baylor University, One Bear Place #97354, Waco, Texas 76798, U.S.A.Minghua RenDepartment of Geoscience, University of Nevada, Las Vegas, 4505 S. Maryland Pkwy., Las Vegas, Nevada 89154-4010, U.S.A.
- Restricted accessPetrology of the Eureka Quartzite (Middle and Late Ordovician), Utah and Nevada, U.S.A.By Earle F. McBrideArticle | Published in 2012 in Rocky Mountain Geology 47 (2)DOI: 10.2113/gsrocky.47.2.81Earle F. McBrideDepartment of Geological Sciences, Jackson School of Geosciences, The University of Texas at Austin, Austin, TX 78712, U.S.A.
- Restricted accessEvolution of fracture porosity and permeability during folding by cataclastic flow: Implications for syntectonic fluid flowBy Zeshan IsmatArticle | Published in 2012 in Rocky Mountain Geology 47 (2)DOI: 10.2113/gsrocky.47.2.133Zeshan IsmatDepartment of Earth and Environment, Franklin & Marshall College, Lancaster, PA 17603, U.S.A.
- Restricted accessPetrogenesis of the McDermott Formation trachyandesite, San Juan basin, Colorado and New MexicoBy Daniel Wegert and Don F. ParkerArticle | Published in 2011 in Rocky Mountain Geology 46 (2)DOI: 10.2113/gsrocky.46.2.183Daniel WegertDon F. Parker
- Restricted accessMiocene basaltic magmatism in the Goldfield-Superstition volcanic province, central Arizona: Geochemistry, mineralogy, and petrologyBy R. V. Fodor and S. K. VetterArticle | Published in 2011 in Rocky Mountain Geology 46 (1)DOI: 10.2113/gsrocky.46.1.1R. V. FodorS. K. Vetter
- Restricted accessU-Pb geochronology of Proterozoic granites in the Sawatch Range, central Colorado, U.S.A.By James V. Jones III, Steven A. Rogers and James N. ConnellyArticle | Published in 2010 in Rocky Mountain Geology 45 (1)DOI: 10.2113/gsrocky.45.1.1James V. JonesSteven A. RogersJames N. Connelly
- Restricted access40Ar/39Ar dates for the Spanish Peaks intrusions in south-central ColoradoBy Brian S. Penn and David A. LindseyArticle | Published in 2009 in Rocky Mountain Geology 44 (1)DOI: 10.2113/gsrocky.44.1.17Brian S. PennDavid A. Lindsey
- Restricted accessGeochemistry of the Bonito Lake stock, Lincoln County, New Mexico: Petrogenesis and hydrothermal alterationBy James ConstantopoulosArticle | Published in 2007 in Rocky Mountain Geology 42 (2)DOI: 10.2113/gsrocky.42.2.137James Constantopoulos