31 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 31 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
31 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 31 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessBroadband laboratory measurements of dispersion in thermally cracked and fluid-saturated quartzite and a synthetic analogueBy Yang Li, Melissa Olin, Emmanuel C. David, Ian Jackson, Heather Schijns and Douglas R. SchmittArticle | Published in 2014 in The Leading Edge 33 (6)DOI: 10.1190/tle33060624.1Yang LiAustralian National University, CanberraMelissa OlinEmmanuel C. DavidIan JacksonHeather SchijnsDouglas R. Schmitt
- Restricted accessExperimental results on the combined effects of frequency and pressure on the dispersion of elastic waves in porous rocksBy Jérôme Fortin, L. Pimienta, Y. Guéguen, A. Schubnel, E. C. David and M. AdelinetArticle | Published in 2014 in The Leading Edge 33 (6)DOI: 10.1190/tle33060648.1Jérôme FortinLaboratoire de Géologie, École Normale Supérieure, ParisL. PimientaY. GuéguenA. SchubnelE. C. DavidM. Adelinet
- Restricted accessGeometry of ophiolites in eastern Cuba from 3D inversion of aeromagnetic data, constrained by surface geologyBy José A. Batista-Rodríguez, Marco A. Pérez-Flores, Gerardo Quiroga-Goode and Luis A. GallardoArticle | Published in 2007 in Geophysics 72 (3)DOI: 10.1190/1.2712425José A. Batista-RodríguezMarco A. Pérez-FloresGerardo Quiroga-GoodeLuis A. Gallardo
- Restricted accessBouguer gravity anomalies and occurrence patterns of kimberlite pipes in Narayanpet-Maddur Regions, Andhra Pradesh, IndiaBy A. Vasanthi and K. MallickArticle | Published in 2005 in Geophysics 70 (1)DOI: 10.1190/1.1852778A. VasanthiK. Mallick
- Restricted accessCase History: Combined seismic inversion and gravity modeling of a shallow anomaly in the southern Barents SeaBy Bjørn Ursin, Christian Bauer, Huasheng Zhao and Christine FichlerArticle | Published in 2003 in Geophysics 68 (4)DOI: 10.1190/1.1598106Bjørn UrsinChristian BauerHuasheng ZhaoChristine Fichler
- Restricted accessA general reconstruction scheme for dominant azimuth 3D seismic dataBy M. A. Schonewille, A. J. W. Duijndam, R. Romijn and L. OngkiehongArticle | Published in 2003 in Geophysics 68 (6)DOI: 10.1190/1.1635063M. A. SchonewilleA. J. W. DuijndamR. RomijnL. Ongkiehong
- Restricted accessGPR studies of pyroclastic deposits: Subsurface information where there are no outcropsBy B. Cagnoli and T. UlrychArticle | Published in 2001 in The Leading Edge 20 (3)DOI: 10.1190/1.1438922B. CagnoliT. Ulrych
- Restricted accessHigh-frequency reflections in granite? delineation of the weathering front in granodiorite at Pinon Flat, CaliforniaBy Stanley J. Radzevicius and Gary L. PavlisArticle | Published in 1999 in Geophysics 64 (6)DOI: 10.1190/1.1444688Stanley J. RadzeviciusIndiana University, Department of Geological Sciences, Bloomington, IN, United StatesGary L. PavlisIndiana University, Department of Geological Sciences, Bloomington, IN, United States
- Restricted accessSeismic characteristics of basaltic extrusive and intrusive rocksBy Sverre Planke, Eivind Alvestad and Olav EldholmArticle | Published in 1999 in The Leading Edge 18 (3)Sverre PlankeEivind AlvestadOlav Eldholm