195 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 195 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
195 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 195 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessCarbonate Melts and CarbonatitesBy Adrian P. Jones, Matthew Genge and Laura CarmodyArticle | Published in 2013 in Reviews in Mineralogy and Geochemistry 75 (1)DOI: 10.2138/rmg.2013.75.10Adrian P. JonesEarth Sciences, University College London Gower Street, London WC1E 6BT, United Kingdom, firstname.lastname@example.orgMatthew GengeLaura Carmody
- Restricted accessDiffusion and Redox Reactions of Sulfur in Silicate MeltsBy Harald Behrens and Jan StellingArticle | Published in 2011 in Reviews in Mineralogy and Geochemistry 73 (1)DOI: 10.2138/rmg.2011.73.4Harald BehrensJan Stelling
- Restricted accessModeling the Solubility of Sulfur in Magmas: A 50-Year Old Geochemical ChallengeBy Don R. Baker and Roberto MorettiArticle | Published in 2011 in Reviews in Mineralogy and Geochemistry 73 (1)DOI: 10.2138/rmg.2011.73.7Don R. BakerRoberto Moretti
- Restricted accessThe Sulfur Budget in Magmas: Evidence from Melt Inclusions, Submarine Glasses, and Volcanic Gas EmissionsBy Paul J. Wallace and Marie EdmondsArticle | Published in 2011 in Reviews in Mineralogy and Geochemistry 73 (1)DOI: 10.2138/rmg.2011.73.8Paul J. WallaceMarie Edmonds
- Restricted accessSulfur Isotopes in Magmatic-Hydrothermal Systems, Melts, and MagmasBy Luigi Marini, Roberto Moretti and Marina AccorneroArticle | Published in 2011 in Reviews in Mineralogy and Geochemistry 73 (1)DOI: 10.2138/rmg.2011.73.14Luigi MariniRoberto MorettiMarina Accornero
- Restricted accessMulticomponent Diffusion in Molten Silicates: Theory, Experiments, and Geological ApplicationsBy Yan LiangArticle | Published in 2010 in Reviews in Mineralogy and Geochemistry 72 (1)DOI: 10.2138/rmg.2010.72.9Yan Liang
- Restricted accessSelf-diffusion in Silicate Melts: Theory, Observations and Applications to Magmatic SystemsBy Charles E. LesherArticle | Published in 2010 in Reviews in Mineralogy and Geochemistry 72 (1)DOI: 10.2138/rmg.2010.72.7Charles E. Lesher
- Restricted accessOxygen Isotopes of Chondritic ComponentsBy Hisayoshi Yurimoto, Alexander N. Krot, Byeon-Gak Choi, Jerome Aléon, Takuya Kunihiro and Adrian J. BrearleyArticle | Published in 2008 in Reviews in Mineralogy and Geochemistry 68 (1)DOI: 10.2138/rmg.2008.68.8Hisayoshi YurimotoAlexander N. KrotByeon-Gak ChoiJerome AléonTakuya KunihiroAdrian J. Brearley
- Restricted accessTime Scales of Magmatic Processes from Modeling the Zoning Patterns of CrystalsBy Fidel Costa, Ralf Dohmen and Sumit ChakrabortyArticle | Published in 2008 in Reviews in Mineralogy and Geochemistry 69 (1)DOI: 10.2138/rmg.2008.69.14Fidel CostaRalf DohmenSumit Chakraborty