141 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 141 for .
141 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 141 results for term "*" .
- Open AccessMulti-scale three-dimensional distribution of fracture- and igneous intrusion-controlled hydrothermal dolomite from digital outcrop model, Latemar platform, Dolomites, northern ItalyBy Carl Jacquemyn, Marijke Huysmans, Dave Hunt, Giulio Casini and Rudy SwennenArticle | Published in 2015 in AAPG Bulletin 99 (5)DOI: 10.1306/10231414089Carl JacquemynEarth and Environmental Sciences, KU Leuven, Celestijnenlaan 200E, B-3001 Leuven, Belgium; present address: Department of Earth Science and Engineering, Imperial College London, Exhibition Road, SW7 2AZ London, United Kingdom; firstname.lastname@example.orgMarijke HuysmansEarth and Environmental Sciences, KU Leuven, Celestijnenlaan 200E, B-3001 Leuven, Belgium; Department of Hydrology and Hydraulic Engineering, Vrije Universiteit Brussel, Brussels, Belgium; Marijke.Huysmans@vub.ac.beDave HuntStatoil Research Center Bergen, Statoil A.S.A., Sandsliveien 90, 5020 Bergen, Norway; email@example.comGiulio CasiniStatoil Research Center Bergen, Statoil A.S.A., Sandsliveien 90, 5020 Bergen, Norway; firstname.lastname@example.orgRudy SwennenEarth and Environmental Sciences, KU Leuven, Celestijnenlaan 200E, B-3001 Leuven, Belgium; email@example.com
- Restricted accessThe petrophysical and petrographical properties of hyaloclastite deposits: Implications for petroleum explorationBy Tim J. Watton, Kirstie A. Wright, Dougal A. Jerram and Richard J. BrownArticle | Published in 2014 in AAPG Bulletin 98 (3)DOI: 10.1306/08141313029Tim J. WattonScience Laboratories, Department of Earth Sciences, Durham University, Durham, United Kingdom; present address: Statoil U.K. Ltd., One Kingdom Street, Paddington, London W2 6BD, United Kingdom; firstname.lastname@example.orgKirstie A. WrightDONG Energy, London, United Kingdom; email@example.comDougal A. JerramDougalEARTH Ltd., Solihull, United Kingdom; present address: Centre for Earth Evolution and Dynamics, University of Oslo, Oslo, Norway; firstname.lastname@example.orgRichard J. BrownScience Laboratories, Department of Earth Sciences, Durham University, Durham, United Kingdom; email@example.com
- Restricted accessFluid Inclusions Record Thermal and Fluid Evolution in Reservoir Sandstones, Khatatba Formation, Western Desert, Egypt: A Case for Fluid InjectionBy Carlos Rossi, Robert H. Goldstein, Andrea Ceriani and Rafaela MarfilArticle | Published in 2002 in AAPG Bulletin 86 (10)DOI: 10.1306/61EEDD78-173E-11D7-8645000102C1865DCarlos RossiRobert H. GoldsteinAndrea CerianiRafaela Marfil
- Restricted accessRegional Fluid Flow as a Factor in the Thermal History of the Illinois Basin: Constraints from Fluid Inclusions and the Maturity of Pennsylvanian CoalsBy E. L. Rowan, M. B. Goldhaber and J. R. HatchArticle | Published in 2002 in AAPG Bulletin 86 (2)DOI: 10.1306/61EEDAA8-173E-11D7-8645000102C1865DE. L. RowanM. B. GoldhaberJ. R. Hatch
- Restricted accessOccurrence of fracture-hosted impsonite and petroleum fluid inclusions, Quebec City region, CanadaBy Jeffrey R. Levine, Iain M. Samson and Reinhard HesseArticle | Published in 1991 in AAPG Bulletin 75 (1)Jeffrey R. LevineIain M. SamsonReinhard Hesse
- Restricted accessThermal history of Alberta Deep Basin; comparative study of fluid inclusion and vitrinite reflectance dataBy Barbara J. Tilley, Bruce E. Nesbitt and Fred J. LongstaffeArticle | Published in 1989 in AAPG Bulletin 73 (10)Barbara J. TilleyBruce E. NesbittFred J. Longstaffe
- Restricted accessPrecambrian from basement well in Mingo County, West VirginiaBy M. T. HealdArticle | Published in 1981 in AAPG Bulletin 65 (4)M. T. Heald
- Restricted accessVardaman Triassic-Jurassic sill, Calhoun County, MississippiBy F. F. MellenArticle | Published in 1979 in AAPG Bulletin 63 (11)F. F. Mellen
- Restricted accessSubsurface Precambrian granite, Lafayette County, MississippiBy K. A. RiggsArticle | Published in 1976 in AAPG Bulletin 60 (3)K. A. Riggs
- Restricted accessOperation Basement: Buried Precambrian Rocks of Missouri; their Petrography and StructureBy Eva B. KisvarsanyiArticle | Published in 1974 in AAPG Bulletin 58 (4)Eva B. Kisvarsanyi