18 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 18 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
18 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 18 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessSpectral and thermal properties of perchlorate salts and implications for MarsBy Janice L. Bishop, Richard Quinn and M. Darby DyarArticle | Published in 2014 in American Mineralogist 99 (8-9)Publisher: Mineralogical Society of AmericaDOI: 10.2138/am.2014.4707Janice L. BishopSETI Institute, Carl Sagan Center, Mountain View, California, 94043, U.S.A. Space Science and Astrobiology Division, NASA-Ames Research Center, Moffett Field, California, 94035, U.S.A.Richard QuinnSETI Institute, Carl Sagan Center, Mountain View, California, 94043, U.S.A. Space Science and Astrobiology Division, NASA-Ames Research Center, Moffett Field, California, 94035, U.S.A.M. Darby DyarDepartment of Astronomy, Mount Holyoke College, South Hadley, Massachusetts, 01075, U.S.A.
- Restricted accessSpectroscopy from SpaceBy Roger N. Clark, Gregg A Swayze, Robert Carlson, Will Grundy and Keith NollArticle | Published in 2014 in Reviews in Mineralogy and Geochemistry 78 (1)Publisher: Mineralogical Society of AmericaDOI: 10.2138/rmg.2014.78.10Roger N. ClarkU. S. Geological Survey, MS964, Box 25046 Federal Center, Denver, Colorado 80225, U.S.A. firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.comGregg A SwayzeRobert CarlsonWill GrundyKeith Noll
- Restricted accessDeep-water erosional remnants in eastern offshore Trinidad as terrestrial analogs for teardrop-shaped islands on Mars: Implications for outflow channel formationBy Lorena Moscardelli and Lesli WoodArticle | Published in 2011 in Geology 39 (7)Publisher: Geological Society of AmericaDOI: 10.1130/G31949.1Lorena MoscardelliLesli Wood
- Restricted accessComparative planetology: History of water in the inner solar systemBy Paul A. CloutierArticle | Published in 2007 in The Leading Edge 26 (10)DOI: 10.1190/1.2794394Paul A. Cloutier
- Restricted accessPossible mineral sources of magnetic anomalies on MarsBy G. Kletetschka, N. F. Ness, P. J. Wasilewski, J. E. P. Connerney and M. H. AcunaArticle | Published in 2003 in The Leading Edge 22 (8)DOI: 10.1190/1.1605077G. KletetschkaN. F. NessP. J. WasilewskiJ. E. P. ConnerneyM. H. Acuna
- Restricted accessThe potential of potential fields for detecting buried impact structures: Earth and MarsBy Judson L. AhernArticle | Published in 2003 in The Leading Edge 22 (8)DOI: 10.1190/1.1605080Judson L. Ahern