357 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 357 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
357 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 357 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessPalaeomagnetic evidence for the age of the Cumbrian and Manx hematite ore deposits: implications for the origin of hematite mineralization at the margins of the East Irish Sea Basin, UKBy Stephen F. Crowley, John D. A. Piper, Turki Bamarouf and Andrew P. RobertsArticle | Published in 2014 in Journal of the Geological Society 171 (1)DOI: 10.1144/jgs2013-004Stephen F. CrowleyDepartment of Earth and Ocean Sciences, University of Liverpool, 4 Brownlow Street, Liverpool L69 3GP, UKJohn D. A. PiperDepartment of Earth and Ocean Sciences, University of Liverpool, 4 Brownlow Street, Liverpool L69 3GP, UKTurki BamaroufDepartment of Earth and Ocean Sciences, University of Liverpool, 4 Brownlow Street, Liverpool L69 3GP, UKPresent address: Saudi Aramco, Box 1874, Dhahran Street, Dhahran 31311, Saudi ArabiaAndrew P. RobertsDepartment of Earth and Ocean Sciences, University of Liverpool, 4 Brownlow Street, Liverpool L69 3GP, UK
- Restricted access40Ar/39Ar age constraints on ore deposition and cooling of the Bushveld Complex, South AfricaBy Sebastien Nomade, Paul R. Renne and Roland K.W. MerkleArticle | Published in 2004 in Journal of the Geological Society 161 (3)DOI: 10.1144/0016764903-065Sebastien NomadePaul R. RenneRoland K.W. Merkle
- Restricted accessOre genesis age of the Tharsis Mining District (Iberian Pyrite Belt): a palynological approachBy FELIPE GONZÁLEZ, CARMEN MORENO, REINALDO SÁEZ and GEOFFREY CLAYTONArticle | Published in 2002 in Journal of the Geological Society 159 (3)DOI: 10.1144/0016-764901-142FELIPE GONZÁLEZCARMEN MORENOREINALDO SÁEZGEOFFREY CLAYTON
- Restricted accessU–Pb dating of stockwork zircons from the eastern Iberian Pyrite BeltBy R. W. NESBITT, E. PASCUAL, C. M. FANNING, M. TOSCANO, R. SÁEZ and G. R. ALMODÓVARArticle | Published in 1999 in Journal of the Geological Society 156 (1)DOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.156.1.0007R. W. NESBITTE. PASCUALC. M. FANNINGM. TOSCANOR. SÁEZG. R. ALMODÓVAR
- Restricted accessA LA-ICP-MS AND SHRIMP U/PB AGE CONSTRAINT ON THE TIMING OF REE MINERALISATION ASSOCIATED WITH BUSHVELD GRANITESBy I.S. BUICK, C. LANA and C. GREGORYArticle | Published in 2011 in South African Journal of Geology 114 (1)DOI: 10.2113/gssajg.114.1.1I.S. BUICKC. LANAC. GREGORY
- Restricted accessIon probe zircon dating of metasediments from the Areachap and Kakamas Terranes, Namaqua-Natal Province and the stratigraphic integrity of the Areachap GroupBy David H. Cornell and Åsa PetterssonArticle | Published in 2007 in South African Journal of Geology 110 (4)DOI: 10.2113/gssajg.110.4.575David H. CornellÅsa Pettersson
- Restricted accessU-Pb isotope systematics, ages and genesis of Karoo uranium deposits, South Africa; discussion and replyBy D. I. Cole, J. P. le Roux, R. M. Smith and M. J. DuaneArticle | Published in 1989 in South African Journal of Geology 92 (4)D. I. ColeJ. P. le RouxR. M. SmithM. J. Duane
- Restricted accessApplication of Thermochronology to Hydrothermal Ore DepositsBy Brent I. A. McInnes, Noreen J. Evans, Frank Q. Fu and Steve GarwinArticle | Published in 2005 in Reviews in Mineralogy and Geochemistry 58 (1)Publisher: Mineralogical Society of AmericaDOI: 10.2138/rmg.2005.58.18Brent I. A. McInnesNoreen J. EvansFrank Q. FuSteve Garwin
- Restricted accessReply to Discussion by Romer (2008) Mineralogical Magazine, 72, 827–831.By H. G. Dill, A. Gerdes and B. WeberArticle | Published in 2008 in Mineralogical Magazine 72 (3)DOI: 10.1180/minmag.2008.072.3.833H. G. DillA. GerdesB. Weber
- Restricted accessDiscussion on Dill et al. (2007) ‘Cu-Fe-U phosphate mineralization of the Hagendorf-Pleystein pegmatite province, Germany: with special reference to laser-ablation inductively-coupled plasma mass spectrometry (LA-ICP-MS) of limonite-cored torbernite’, Mineralogical Magazine, 71, 371–387.By R. L. RomerArticle | Published in 2008 in Mineralogical Magazine 72 (3)DOI: 10.1180/minmag.2008.072.3.827R. L. Romer