59 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 59 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
59 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 59 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessTHE TIMING OF DIAGENESIS AND THERMAL MATURATION OF THE CRETACEOUS MARIAS RIVER SHALE, DISTURBED BELT, MONTANABy Stephen G. Osborn, Louise Totten Duffield, W. Crawford Elliott, J. M. Wampler, R. Douglas Elmore and Michael H. EngelArticle | Published in 2014 in Clays and Clay Minerals 62 (2)Publisher: Clay Minerals SocietyDOI: 10.1346/CCMN.2014.0620204Stephen G. OsbornDepartment of Geological Sciences, California State Polytechnic University, Pomona, CA 91768, USA Department of Geosciences, Georgia State University, Atlanta, GA 30302-4105, USALouise Totten DuffieldAnadarko Petroleum Corporation, 1201 Lake Robbins Drive, The Woodlands, TX 77380, USA ConocoPhillips School of Geology and Geophysics, University of Oklahoma, Norman, OK 73019, USAW. Crawford ElliottDepartment of Geosciences, Georgia State University, Atlanta, GA 30302-4105, USAJ. M. WamplerDepartment of Geosciences, Georgia State University, Atlanta, GA 30302-4105, USA School of Earth and Atmospheric Sciences, Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, GA 30332-0340, USAR. Douglas ElmoreConocoPhillips School of Geology and Geophysics, University of Oklahoma, Norman, OK 73019, USAMichael H. EngelConocoPhillips School of Geology and Geophysics, University of Oklahoma, Norman, OK 73019, USA
- Restricted accessEpisodic and simultaneous illitization in oil-bearing Brent Group and Fulmar Formation sandstones from the northern and southern North Sea based on illite K-Ar datingBy Norbert Clauer and Nicole LiewigArticle | Published in 2013 in AAPG Bulletin 97 (12)DOI: 10.1306/04021312122Norbert ClauerLaboratoire d'Hydrologie et de Géochimie de Strasbourg (CNRS-UdS), 1 rue Blessig, 67084 Strasbourg, France; firstname.lastname@example.orgNicole LiewigInstitut Pluridisciplinaire Hubert Curien, 23 rue Becquerel, 67087 Strasbourg, France; email@example.com
- Restricted accessThermal evolution and maturation of lower Paleozoic source rocks in the Tarim Basin, northwest ChinaBy Nansheng Qiu, Jian Chang, Yinhui Zuo, Jiyang Wang and Huili LiArticle | Published in 2012 in AAPG Bulletin 96 (5)DOI: 10.1306/09071111029Nansheng QiuJian ChangYinhui ZuoJiyang WangHuili Li
- Restricted accessTime-constrained illitization in gas-bearing Rotliegende (Permian) sandstones from northern Germany by illite potassium-argon datingBy Norbert Clauer, Nicole Liewig and Horst ZwingmannArticle | Published in 2012 in AAPG Bulletin 96 (3)DOI: 10.1306/07131111003Norbert ClauerNicole LiewigHorst Zwingmann
- Restricted accessDating petroleum emplacement by illite 40Ar/39Ar laser stepwise heating: DiscussionBy Norbert Clauer, Fred Jourdan and Horst ZwingmannArticle | Published in 2011 in AAPG Bulletin 95 (12)DOI: 10.1306/03241110115Norbert ClauerFred JourdanHorst Zwingmann
- Restricted accessDating petroleum emplacement by illite 40Ar/39Ar laser stepwise heating: ReplyBy He-Sheng Shi, Jian-Bing Yun and Hua-Ning QiuArticle | Published in 2011 in AAPG Bulletin 95 (12)DOI: 10.1306/03241110163He-Sheng ShiJian-Bing YunHua-Ning Qiu
- Restricted accessHigh-precision 40Ar/39Ar age of the gas emplacement into the Songliao BasinBy Hua-Ning Qiu, He-Yong Wu, Jian-Bing Yun, Zi-Hui Feng, Yi-Gang Xu, Lian-Fu Mei and J. R. WijbransArticle | Published in 2011 in Geology 39 (5)Publisher: Geological Society of AmericaDOI: 10.1130/G31885.1Hua-Ning QiuHe-Yong WuJian-Bing YunZi-Hui FengYi-Gang XuLian-Fu MeiJ. R. Wijbrans
- Restricted accessRe-Os geochronology and fingerprinting of United Kingdom Atlantic margin oil: Temporal implications for regional petroleum systemsBy Alexander J. Finlay, David Selby and Mark J. OsborneArticle | Published in 2011 in Geology 39 (5)Publisher: Geological Society of AmericaDOI: 10.1130/G31781.1Alexander J. FinlayDavid SelbyMark J. Osborne
- Restricted accessMigration of Cenozoic deformation in the Eastern Cordillera of Colombia interpreted from fission track results and structural relationships: Implications for petroleum systemsBy Andrés Mora, Brian K. Horton, Andrés Mesa, Jorge Rubiano, Richard A. Ketcham, Mauricio Parra, Vladimir Blanco, Diego Garcia and Daniel F. StockliArticle | Published in 2010 in AAPG Bulletin 94 (10)DOI: 10.1306/01051009111Andrés MoraBrian K. HortonAndrés MesaJorge RubianoRichard A. KetchamMauricio ParraVladimir BlancoDiego GarciaDaniel F. Stockli
- Restricted accessDating petroleum emplacement by illite 40Ar/39Ar laser stepwise heatingBy Jian-Bing Yun, He-Sheng Shi, Jun-Zhang Zhu, Ling-Hao Zhao and Hua-Ning QiuArticle | Published in 2010 in AAPG Bulletin 94 (6)DOI: 10.1306/10210909102Jian-Bing YunHe-Sheng ShiJun-Zhang ZhuLing-Hao ZhaoHua-Ning Qiu