11 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 11 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessThe Mathry Dyke, a quartz-dolerite intrusion of probable Carboniferous age in Southwest WalesBy R. Cave, J. D. Cornwell and A. D. EvansR. CaveJ. D. CornwellA. D. Evans
- Restricted accessImplications of apatite fission track analysis for the thermal history of the Scotian Basin, offshore Nova Scotia, CanadaBy G. Li, C. E. Ravenhurst and M. ZentilliArticle | Published in 1995 in Bulletin of Canadian Petroleum Geology 43 (2)Publisher: Canadian Society of Petroleum GeologistsG. LiC. E. RavenhurstM. Zentilli
- Restricted accessSlipstream: an early Holocene slump and turbidite record from the frontal ridge of the Cascadia accretionary wedge off western Canada and paleoseismic implicationsBy T.S. Hamilton, Randolph J. Enkin, Michael Riedel, Garry C. Rogers, John W. Pohlman and Heather M. BenwayArticle | Published in 2015 in Canadian Journal of Earth Sciences 52 (6)Publisher: NRC Research PressDOI: 10.1139/cjes-2014-0131T.S. HamiltonDepartment of Chemistry and Geoscience, Camosun College, 3100 Foul Bay Rd., Victoria, BC V8P 5J2, Canada.Randolph J. EnkinGeological Survey of Canada – Pacific, P.O. Box 6000, Sidney, BC V8L 4B2, Canada.Michael RiedelGeological Survey of Canada – Pacific, P.O. Box 6000, Sidney, BC V8L 4B2, Canada.Garry C. RogersGeological Survey of Canada – Pacific, P.O. Box 6000, Sidney, BC V8L 4B2, Canada.John W. PohlmanU.S. Geological Survey, Woods Hole Coastal and Marine Science Center, 384 Woods Hole Rd., Woods Hole, MA, USA.Heather M. BenwayWoods Hole Oceanographic Institution, Woods Hole, MA 02543-1539, USA.
- Restricted accessStratigraphic and chronologic analysis of the Warren Beach, northwest Ohio, USABy Melinda C. Higley, Timothy G. Fisher, Harry M. Jol, Kenneth Lepper and James M. Martin-HaydenArticle | Published in 2014 in Canadian Journal of Earth Sciences 51 (8)Publisher: NRC Research PressDOI: 10.1139/cjes-2014-0047Melinda C. HigleyDepartment of Environmental Sciences, University of Toledo, MS 604, Toledo, OH 43606-3390, USA.Timothy G. FisherDepartment of Environmental Sciences, University of Toledo, MS 604, Toledo, OH 43606-3390, USA.Harry M. JolDepartment of Geography and Anthropology, University of Wisconsin – Eau Claire, 105 Garfield Avenue, Eau Claire, WI 54702-4004, USA.Kenneth LepperDepartment of Geosciences, North Dakota State University, P.O. Box 6050, Department 2745, Fargo, ND 58108-6050, USA.James M. Martin-HaydenDepartment of Environmental Sciences, University of Toledo, MS 604, Toledo, OH 43606-3390, USA.
- Restricted accessThe sedimentary record of Moose Lake: implications for glacier activity in the Mount Robson area, British ColumbiaBy Joseph R. Desloges and Robert GilbertArticle | Published in 1995 in Canadian Journal of Earth Sciences 32 (1)Publisher: NRC Research PressDOI: 10.1139/e95-007
- Restricted accessLate Quaternary paleoceanography of deep and intermediate water masses off Gaspé Peninsula, Gulf of St. Lawrence: foraminiferal evidenceBy Cyril G. Rodrigues, James A. Ceman and Gustavs VilksArticle | Published in 1993 in Canadian Journal of Earth Sciences 30 (7)Publisher: NRC Research PressDOI: 10.1139/e93-120
- Restricted accessSedimentary record of Harrison Lake: implications for deglaciation in southwestern British ColumbiaBy Joseph R. Desloges and Robert GilbertArticle | Published in 1991 in Canadian Journal of Earth Sciences 28 (5)Publisher: NRC Research PressDOI: 10.1139/e91-069
- Restricted accessEvidence for eight great earthquake-subsidence events detected with ground-penetrating radar, Willapa barrier, WashingtonBy Richard A. Meyers, Derald G. Smith, Harry M. Jol and Curt D. PetersonArticle | Published in 1996 in Geology 24 (2)DOI: 10.1130/0091-7613(1996)024<0099:EFEGES>2.3.CO;2Richard A. MeyersDerald G. SmithHarry M. JolCurt D. Peterson
- Restricted accessLate Holocene glacial advance and ice shelf growth in Barilari Bay, Graham Land, west Antarctic PeninsulaBy Andrew J. Christ, Manique Talaia-Murray, Natalie Elking, Eugene W. Domack, Amy Leventer, Caroline Lavoie, Stefanie Brachfeld, Kyu-Cheul Yoo, Robert Gilbert, Sun-Mi Jeong, Stephen Petrushak and Julia WellnerArticle | Published in 2015 in Geological Society of America Bulletin 127 (1-2)DOI: 10.1130/B31035.1Andrew J. ChristDepartment of Geosciences, Hamilton College, Clinton, New York 13323, USAManique Talaia-MurrayDepartment of Geosciences, Hamilton College, Clinton, New York 13323, USANatalie ElkingDepartment of Geosciences, Hamilton College, Clinton, New York 13323, USAEugene W. DomackDepartment of Geosciences, Hamilton College, Clinton, New York 13323, USAAmy LeventerDepartment of Geology, Colgate University, Hamilton, New York 13346, USACaroline LavoieIstituto Nazionale di Oceanografia e di Geofisica Sperimentale (OGS), Borgo Grotta Gigante, Sgonico 34010, ItalyStefanie BrachfeldDepartment of Earth and Environmental Studies, Montclair State University, Montclair, New Jersey 07043, USAKyu-Cheul YooKorean Polar Research Institute, Incheon, 406-840, Republic of KoreaRobert GilbertDepartment of Geography, Queen’s University, Kingston, Ontario K7L 3N6, CanadaSun-Mi JeongKorean Polar Research Institute, Incheon, 406-840, Republic of KoreaStephen PetrushakAntarctic Research Facility, Florida State University, Tallahassee, Florida 32306-4100, USAJulia WellnerDepartment of Earth and Atmospheric Sciences, University of Houston, Houston, Texas 77204, USAThe LARISSA (Larsen Ice Shelf System, Antarctica) Group includes G. Balco, S. Brachfeld, M. de Batist, E. Domack, A. Gordon, T. Haran, J.-P. Henriet, B. Huber, S. Ishman, S. Jeong, M. King, C. Lavoie, A. Leventer, M. McCormick, E. Mosley-Thompson, E. Pettit, T. Scambos, C. Smith, L. Thompson, M. Truffer, C. van Dover, M. Vernet, J. Wellner, K. Yu, and V. Zagorodnov
- Restricted accessKinematic evolution of the Patagonian retroarc fold-and-thrust belt and Magallanes foreland basin, Chile and Argentina, 51°30′SBy Julie C. Fosdick, Brian W. Romans, Andrea Fildani, Anne Bernhardt, Mauricio Calderón and Stephan A. GrahamArticle | Published in 2011 in Geological Society of America Bulletin 123 (9-10)DOI: 10.1130/B30242.1Julie C. FosdickBrian W. RomansAndrea FildaniAnne BernhardtMauricio CalderónStephan A. Graham