5 results found
Showing 1 to 5 of 5 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
5 results found
Showing 1 to 5 of 5 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessNew Paleoearthquake Ages from the Western Garlock Fault: Implications for Regional Earthquake Occurrence in Southern CaliforniaBy Christopher Madden Madugo, James F. Dolan and Ross D. HartlebArticle | Published in 2012 in Bulletin of the Seismological Society of America 102 (6)DOI: 10.1785/0120110310Christopher Madden MadugoEarth Consultants International, 1642 E. 4th Street, Santa Ana, California 92701 email@example.comJames F. DolanRoss D. Hartleb
- Restricted accessSingle- and Multigrain Luminescence Dating of Sediments Related to the Greenville Fault, Eastern San Francisco Bay Area, CaliforniaBy Glenn W. Berger, Thomas L. Sawyer and Jeffery R. UnruhArticle | Published in 2010 in Bulletin of the Seismological Society of America 100 (3)DOI: 10.1785/0120090310Glenn W. BergerThomas L. SawyerJeffery R. Unruh
- Restricted accessSurface Rupture on the Denali Fault Interpreted from Tree Damage during the 1912 Delta River Mw 7.2–7.4 Earthquake: Implications for the 2002 Denali Fault Earthquake Slip DistributionBy Gary Carver, George Plafker, Mike Metz, Lloyd Cluff, Burt Slemmons, Elden Johnson, Jim Roddick and Steve SorensenArticle | Published in 2004 in Bulletin of the Seismological Society of America 94 (6B)DOI: 10.1785/0120040625Gary CarverGeorge PlafkerMike MetzLloyd CluffBurt SlemmonsElden JohnsonJim RoddickSteve Sorensen
- Restricted accessThe Beatty scarp in Nye County, Nevada—An important late quaternary morphologic DatumBy L. W. Anderson and R. E. KlingerArticle | Published in 1996 in Bulletin of the Seismological Society of America 86 (5)L. W. AndersonR. E. Klinger
- Restricted accessLate Quaternary faulting and thermoluminescence dating of the East Cache fault zone, north-central UtahBy James McCalpin and S. L. FormanArticle | Published in 1991 in Bulletin of the Seismological Society of America 81 (1)James McCalpinS. L. Forman