39 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 39 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
39 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 39 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessAnother insight into illitization by K-Ar dating of micro- to nano-metric illite-type particles exchanged with alkylammonium cationsBy N. ClauerEdited by Eric FerrageArticle | Published in 2011 in Clay Minerals 46 (4)DOI: 10.1180/claymin.2011.046.4.593N. ClauerEric Ferrage
- Restricted accessK-Ar dating of the Lower Palaeozoic K-bentonites from the Baltic Basin and the Baltic Shield: implications for the role of temperature and time in the illitization of smectiteBy J. Środoń, N. Clauer, W. Huff, T. Dudek and M. BanaśArticle | Published in 2009 in Clay Minerals 44 (3)DOI: 10.1180/claymin.2009.044.3.361J. ŚrodońN. ClauerW. HuffT. DudekM. Banaś
- Restricted accessU-Pb geochronology of felsic volcanic rocks hosted in the Gafo Formation, South Portuguese Zone: the relationship with Iberian Pyrite Belt magmatismBy D. R. N. Rosa, A. A. Finch, T. Andersen and C. M. C InvernoArticle | Published in 2008 in Mineralogical Magazine 72 (5)DOI: 10.1180/minmag.2008.072.5.1103D. R. N. RosaA. A. FinchT. AndersenC. M. C Inverno
- Restricted accessThermal history of Triassic sandstones from the Vosges Mountains-Rhine Graben rifting area, NE France, based on K-Ar illite datingBy N. CLAUER, N. LIEWIG, B. LEDESERT and H. ZWINGMANNArticle | Published in 2008 in Clay Minerals 43 (3)DOI: 10.1180/claymin.2008.043.3.03N. CLAUERN. LIEWIGB. LEDESERTH. ZWINGMANN
- Restricted accessDiscussion on Dill et al. (2007) ‘Cu-Fe-U phosphate mineralization of the Hagendorf-Pleystein pegmatite province, Germany: with special reference to laser-ablation inductively-coupled plasma mass spectrometry (LA-ICP-MS) of limonite-cored torbernite’, Mineralogical Magazine, 71, 371–387.By R. L. RomerArticle | Published in 2008 in Mineralogical Magazine 72 (3)DOI: 10.1180/minmag.2008.072.3.827R. L. Romer
- Restricted accessReply to Discussion by Romer (2008) Mineralogical Magazine, 72, 827–831.By H. G. Dill, A. Gerdes and B. WeberArticle | Published in 2008 in Mineralogical Magazine 72 (3)DOI: 10.1180/minmag.2008.072.3.833H. G. DillA. GerdesB. Weber
- Restricted accessDating of zircon and monazite from diamondiferous quartzofeldspathic rocks of the Saxonian Erzgebirge – hints at burial and exhumation velocitiesBy H.-J. Massonne, A. Kennedy, L. Nasdala and T. TheyeArticle | Published in 2007 in Mineralogical Magazine 71 (4)DOI: 10.1180/minmag.2007.071.4.407H.-J. MassonneA. KennedyL. NasdalaT. Theye
- Restricted accessMagnetite-apatite deposits of the Bafq district, Central Iran: apatite geochemistry and monazite geochronologyBy F. M. Torab and B. LehmannArticle | Published in 2007 in Mineralogical Magazine 71 (3)DOI: 10.1180/minmag.2007.071.3.347F. M. TorabB. Lehmann
- Restricted accessEarly diagenetic illitization of illite-smectite in Cretaceous sediments (Israel): evidence from K-Ar datingBy A. SANDLER and Y. HARLAVANArticle | Published in 2006 in Clay Minerals 41 (2)DOI: 10.1180/0009855064120210A. SANDLERY. HARLAVAN
- Restricted accessK-Ar evidence for a Mesozoic thermal event superimposed on burial diagenesis of the Upper Silesia Coal BasinBy J. ŚRODOŃ, N. CLAUER, M. BANAŚ and A. WÓJTOWICZArticle | Published in 2006 in Clay Minerals 41 (2)DOI: 10.1180/0009855064120212J. ŚRODOŃN. CLAUERM. BANAŚA. WÓJTOWICZ