6 results found
Showing 1 to 6 of 6 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessSingle-grain detrital-muscovite ages from Lower Cretaceous sandstones, Scotian basin, and their implications for provenanceBy Peter H. Reynolds, Georgia Pe-Piper, David J.W. Piper and A.M. GristArticle | Published in 2009 in Bulletin of Canadian Petroleum Geology 57 (1)DOI: 10.2113/gscpgbull.57.1.63Peter H. ReynoldsGeorgia Pe-PiperDavid J.W. PiperA.M. Grist
- Restricted accessImplications of apatite fission track analysis for the thermal history of the Scotian Basin, offshore Nova Scotia, CanadaBy G. Li, C. E. Ravenhurst and M. ZentilliArticle | Published in 1995 in Bulletin of Canadian Petroleum Geology 43 (2)G. LiC. E. RavenhurstM. Zentilli
- Restricted accessApatite fission-tracking dating of two crater structures in the Canadian Williston BasinBy Barry P. Kohn, Kirk G. Osadeta and Ruth K. BezysArticle | Published in 1995 in Bulletin of Canadian Petroleum Geology 43 (1)Barry P. KohnKirk G. OsadetaRuth K. Bezys
- Restricted accessDetrital zircon geochronology of Siluro-Devonian sandstones, Rocky Mountains, northeastern British ColumbiaBy G. M. Ross, V. J. McNicoll, H. H. J. Geldsetzer, R. R. Parrish, S. D. Carr and A. KinsmanArticle | Published in 1993 in Bulletin of Canadian Petroleum Geology 41 (3)G. M. RossV. J. McNicollH. H. J. GeldsetzerR. R. ParrishS. D. CarrA. Kinsman
- Restricted accessPotassium-argon dating of some lower Tertiary strata in British ColumbiaBy L. V. Hills and H. BaadsgaardArticle | Published in 1967 in Bulletin of Canadian Petroleum Geology 15 (2)L. V. HillsH. Baadsgaard
- Restricted accessPotassium-argon dates as provenance indicators for the dunvegan formationBy J. M. TaterArticle | Published in 1965 in Bulletin of Canadian Petroleum Geology 13 (4)J. M. Tater