5 results found
Showing 1 to 5 of 5 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
5 results found
Showing 1 to 5 of 5 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessPaleoproterozoic Age Relationships in the Three Bluffs Archean Iron Formation-Hosted Gold Deposit, Committee Bay Greenstone Belt, Nunavut, CanadaBy T. Davies, J.P. Richards, R.A. Creaser, L.M. Heaman, T. Chacko, A. Simonetti, J. Williamson and D.W. McDonaldArticle | Published in 2010 in Exploration and Mining Geology 19 (3-4)Publisher: Canadian Institute of Mining, Metallurgy & PetroleumDOI: 10.2113/gsemg.19.3-4.55T. DaviesJ.P. RichardsR.A. CreaserL.M. HeamanT. ChackoA. SimonettiJ. WilliamsonD.W. McDonald
- Restricted access40Ar/39Ar Geochronology of Alteration and Petrogenesis of Porphyry Copper-Related Granitoids in the Darreh-Zerreshk and Ali-Abad area, Central IranBy A. Zarasvandi, S. Liaghat, M. Zentilli and P.H. ReynoldsArticle | Published in 2007 in Exploration and Mining Geology 16 (1-2)Publisher: Canadian Institute of Mining, Metallurgy & PetroleumDOI: 10.2113/gsemg.16.1-2.11A. ZarasvandiS. LiaghatM. ZentilliP.H. Reynolds
- Restricted accessRe-Os Model Age Constraints on the Genesis of the Moss Molybdenite Pegmatite-Aplite Deposit, Southwestern Grenville Province, Quyon, Quebec, CanadaBy DAVID R. LENTZ and ROBERT A. CREASERArticle | Published in 2005 in Exploration and Mining Geology 14 (1-4)Publisher: Canadian Institute of Mining, Metallurgy & PetroleumDOI: 10.2113/gsemg.14.1-4.95DAVID R. LENTZROBERT A. CREASER
- Restricted accessThe Setting and Age of the Bermuda Zn-Pb Showing, Grinnell Peninsula, Devon Island: Implications for MVT Mineralization in the Canadian ArcticBy IAIN MITCHELL, ROBERT L. LINNEN and ROBERT A. CREASERArticle | Published in 2004 in Exploration and Mining Geology 13 (1-4)Publisher: Canadian Institute of Mining, Metallurgy & PetroleumDOI: 10.2113/gsemg.13.1-4.109IAIN MITCHELLROBERT L. LINNENROBERT A. CREASER
- Restricted accessFission track thermochronology of the Domeyko Cordillera, northern Chile; implications for Andean tectonics and porphyry copper metallogenesisBy Victor Maksaev and Marcos ZentilliArticle | Published in 1999 in Exploration and Mining Geology 8 (1-2)Publisher: Canadian Institute of Mining, Metallurgy & PetroleumVictor MaksaevMarcos Zentilli