69 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 69 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
69 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 69 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessRegional gas geochemistry in an active tectonic zone, Erzurum Basin, eastern TurkeyBy M. Salih Bayraktutan,, J. R. Merefield,, P. Grainger,, B. M. Evans,, M. Yilmaz and E. KalkanArticle | Published in 1996 in Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology 29 (3)DOI: 10.1144/GSL.QJEGH.1996.029.P3.04M. Salih Bayraktutan,J. R. Merefield,P. Grainger,B. M. Evans,M. YilmazE. Kalkan
- Restricted accessLow δ18O zircon grains in the Neoarchean Rum Jungle Complex, northern Australia: An indicator of emergent continental crustBy J.A. Hollis, M.J. Van Kranendonk, A.J. Cross, C.L. Kirkland, R.A. Armstrong and C.M. AllenArticle | Published in 2014 in Lithosphere 6 (1)DOI: 10.1130/L296.1J.A. HollisNorthern Territory Geological Survey, P.O. Box 3000, Darwin, NT 0800, AustraliaM.J. Van KranendonkSchool of Biological, Earth and Environmental Sciences and Australian Centre for Astrobiology, The University of New South Wales, Kensington, NSW 2052, AustraliaAustralian Research Council Centre of Excellence for Core to Crust Fluid SystemsA.J. CrossGeoscience Australia, GPO Box 378, Canberra, ACT 2601, AustraliaC.L. KirklandGeological Survey of Western Australia, Mineral House, 100 Plain Street, East Perth, WA 6004, AustraliaR.A. ArmstrongPRISE, Research School of Earth Sciences, The Australian National University, Building 61, Mills Road, Acton, ACT 0200, AustraliaC.M. AllenInstitute for Future Environments, Queensland University of Technology, P632, Level 6, P Block, Science and Engineering Centre, Gardens Point Campus, 2 George Street, Brisbane, QLD 4000, Australia
- Restricted accessU-Pb-Hf characterization of the central Coast Mountains batholith: Implications for petrogenesis and crustal architectureBy M. Robinson Cecil, George Gehrels, Mihai N. Ducea and P. Jonathan PatchettArticle | Published in 2011 in Lithosphere 3 (4)DOI: 10.1130/L134.1M. Robinson CecilGeorge GehrelsMihai N. DuceaP. Jonathan Patchett
- Restricted accessOxygen isotopes in detrital zircons: Insight into crustal recycling during the evolution of the Greenland ShieldBy C.L. Kirkland, M.J. Whitehouse, V. Pease and M. Van KranendonkArticle | Published in 2010 in Lithosphere 2 (1)DOI: 10.1130/L80.1C.L. KirklandM.J. WhitehouseV. PeaseM. Van Kranendonk
- Restricted accessOxygen, carbon and strontium isotope constraints on the mechanisms of nappe emplacement and fluid–rock interaction along the subhorizontal Naukluft Thrust, central NamibiaBy JODIE A. MILLER, GIULIO VIOLA and NEIL S. MANCKTELOWArticle | Published in 2008 in Journal of the Geological Society 165 (3)DOI: 10.1144/0016-76492007-079JODIE A. MILLERGIULIO VIOLANEIL S. MANCKTELOW
- Restricted accessLate Proterozoic to Early Palaeozoic tectonism in Dronning Maud Land, Antarctica: supercontinental fragmentation and amalgamationBy A. B. MOYES, J. M. BARTON Jr and P. B. GROENEWALDArticle | Published in 1993 in Journal of the Geological Society 150 (5)DOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.150.5.0833A. B. MOYESJ. M. BARTONP. B. GROENEWALD
- Restricted accessDiscussion on the Oligocene Xanthi pluton, northern Greece: a granodiorite emplaced during regional extensionArticle | Published in 1992 in Journal of the Geological Society 149 (5)DOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.149.5.0855
- Restricted accessGeology of the northern part of the Nanga Parbat massif, northern Pakistan, and its implications for Himalayan tectonicsBy R. W. H. BUTLER, M. GEORGE, N. B.W. HARRIS, C. JONES, D. J. PRIOR, P. J. TRELOAR and J. WHEELERArticle | Published in 1992 in Journal of the Geological Society 149 (4)DOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.149.4.0557R. W. H. BUTLERM. GEORGEN. B.W. HARRISC. JONESD. J. PRIORP. J. TRELOARJ. WHEELER
- Restricted accessBasement geology and tectonic evolution of Ireland as deduced from Pb isotopesBy PAUL R. DIXON, ANNE P. LeHURAY and DANNY M. RYEArticle | Published in 1990 in Journal of the Geological Society 147 (1)DOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.147.1.0121PAUL R. DIXONANNE P. LeHURAYDANNY M. RYE
- Restricted accessTectonic significance of Late Triassic post-collisional lamprophyre dykes from the Qinling Mountains (China)By XIAOXIA WANG, TAO WANG, BOR-MING JAHN, NENGGAO HU and WEN CHENArticle | Published in 2007 in Geological Magazine 144 (5)Publisher: Cambridge University PressDOI: 10.1017/S0016756807003548XIAOXIA WANGTAO WANGBOR-MING JAHNNENGGAO HUWEN CHEN