69 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 69 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
69 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 69 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessTectonic controls on fault zone flow pathways in the Rio Grande rift, New Mexico, USABy Randolph T. Williams, Laurel B. Goodwin, Peter S. Mozley, Brian L. Beard and Clark M. JohnsonArticle | Published in 2015 in Geology 43 (8)DOI: 10.1130/G36799.1Randolph T. WilliamsDepartment of Geoscience, University of Wisconsin–Madison, Madison, Wisconsin 53706, USALaurel B. GoodwinDepartment of Geoscience, University of Wisconsin–Madison, Madison, Wisconsin 53706, USAPeter S. MozleyDepartment of Earth and Environmental Science, New Mexico Institute of Mining and Technology, Socorro, New Mexico 87801, USABrian L. BeardDepartment of Geoscience, University of Wisconsin–Madison, Madison, Wisconsin 53706, USAClark M. JohnsonDepartment of Geoscience, University of Wisconsin–Madison, Madison, Wisconsin 53706, USA
- Restricted accessLow δ18O zircon grains in the Neoarchean Rum Jungle Complex, northern Australia: An indicator of emergent continental crustBy J.A. Hollis, M.J. Van Kranendonk, A.J. Cross, C.L. Kirkland, R.A. Armstrong and C.M. AllenArticle | Published in 2014 in Lithosphere 6 (1)DOI: 10.1130/L296.1J.A. HollisNorthern Territory Geological Survey, P.O. Box 3000, Darwin, NT 0800, AustraliaM.J. Van KranendonkSchool of Biological, Earth and Environmental Sciences and Australian Centre for Astrobiology, The University of New South Wales, Kensington, NSW 2052, AustraliaAustralian Research Council Centre of Excellence for Core to Crust Fluid SystemsA.J. CrossGeoscience Australia, GPO Box 378, Canberra, ACT 2601, AustraliaC.L. KirklandGeological Survey of Western Australia, Mineral House, 100 Plain Street, East Perth, WA 6004, AustraliaR.A. ArmstrongPRISE, Research School of Earth Sciences, The Australian National University, Building 61, Mills Road, Acton, ACT 0200, AustraliaC.M. AllenInstitute for Future Environments, Queensland University of Technology, P632, Level 6, P Block, Science and Engineering Centre, Gardens Point Campus, 2 George Street, Brisbane, QLD 4000, Australia
- Restricted accessIsotopic shifts in the Cenozoic Andean arc of central Chile: Records of an evolving basement throughout cordilleran arc mountain buildingBy Marcia Muñoz, Marcelo Farías, Reynaldo Charrier, C. Mark Fanning, Mireille Polvé and Katja DeckartArticle | Published in 2013 in Geology 41 (8)DOI: 10.1130/G34178.1Marcia MuñozDepartamento de Geología, FCFM, Universidad de Chile, Casilla 13518, Correo 21, Santiago, ChileMarcelo FaríasDepartamento de Geología, FCFM, Universidad de Chile, Casilla 13518, Correo 21, Santiago, ChileReynaldo CharrierDepartamento de Geología, FCFM, Universidad de Chile, Casilla 13518, Correo 21, Santiago, ChileEscuela de Ciencias de la Tierra, Universidad Andres Bello, Campus República, Av. República 237, Santiago, ChileC. Mark FanningResearch School of Earth Sciences, Australian National University, Canberra, ACT 0200, AustraliaMireille PolvéLMTG, Université de Toulouse CNRS, IRD, OMP, Av. Edouard Belin, 31400 Toulouse, FranceKatja DeckartDepartamento de Geología, FCFM, Universidad de Chile, Casilla 13518, Correo 21, Santiago, Chile
- Restricted accessRestraining bend tectonics in the Santa Cruz Mountains, California, imaged using 10Be concentrations in river sandsBy Maria H. Gudmundsdottir, Kimberly Blisniuk, Yael Ebert, Nathaniel M. Levine, Dylan H. Rood, Alana Wilson and George E. HilleyArticle | Published in 2013 in Geology 41 (8)DOI: 10.1130/G33970.1Maria H. GudmundsdottirDepartment of Geological and Environmental Sciences, Braun Hall, Building 320, 450 Serra Mall, Stanford University, Stanford, California 94305-2115, USAKimberly BlisniukDepartment of Earth and Planetary Sciences, 30 McCone Hall, University of California–Berkeley, Berkeley, California 94720, USAYael EbertDepartment of Geophysics, Mitchell Building, 397 Panama Mall, Stanford University, Stanford, California 94305, USANathaniel M. LevineDepartment of Geological and Environmental Sciences, Braun Hall, Building 320, 450 Serra Mall, Stanford University, Stanford, California 94305-2115, USADylan H. RoodAMS Laboratory, Scottish Universities Environmental Research Centre, Rankine Avenue, Scottish Enterprise Technology Park, East Kilbride G75 0QF, UKEarth Research Institute, 6832 Ellison Hall, University of California–Santa Barbara, Santa Barbara, California 93106, USAAlana WilsonDepartment of Geological and Environmental Sciences, Braun Hall, Building 320, 450 Serra Mall, Stanford University, Stanford, California 94305-2115, USAGeorge E. Hilley
- Restricted accessA simple mechanism for mid-crustal shear zones to record surface-derived fluid signaturesBy Tom Raimondo, Chris Clark, Martin Hand, John Cliff and Robert AnczkiewiczArticle | Published in 2013 in Geology 41 (6)DOI: 10.1130/G34043.1Tom RaimondoSchool of Natural and Built Environments, University of South Australia, GPO Box 2471, Adelaide, SA 5001, AustraliaSchool of Earth and Environmental Sciences, University of Adelaide, Adelaide, SA 5005, AustraliaChris ClarkDepartment of Applied Geology, Curtin University, GPO Box U1987, Perth, WA 6845, AustraliaMartin HandSchool of Earth and Environmental Sciences, University of Adelaide, Adelaide, SA 5005, AustraliaJohn CliffCentre for Microscopy, Characterisation and Analysis, University of Western Australia, Crawley, WA 6009, AustraliaRobert AnczkiewiczInstitute of Geological Sciences, Polish Academy of Sciences, Kraków Research Centre, Senacka 1, PL 31002 Kraków, Poland
- Restricted accessFormation of pluton roofs, floors, and walls by crack opening at Split Mountain, Sierra Nevada, CaliforniaBy John M. Bartley, Allen F. Glazner and Kevin H. MahanArticle | Published in 2012 in Geosphere 8 (5)DOI: 10.1130/GES00722.1John M. Bartley1Department of Geology and Geophysics, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, Utah 84112-0111, USAAllen F. Glazner2Department of Geological Sciences, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, North Carolina 27599, USAKevin H. Mahan3Department of Geological Sciences, University of Colorado, Boulder, Colorado 80309, USA
- Restricted accessStable-isotope geochemistry of syntectonic veins in Paleozoic carbonate rocks in the Livingstone Range anticlinorium and their significance to the thermal and fluid evolution of the southern Canadian foreland thrust and fold beltBy Michael A. Cooley, Raymond A. Price, T. Kurtis Kyser and John M. DixonArticle | Published in 2011 in AAPG Bulletin 95 (11)DOI: 10.1306/01271107098Michael A. CooleyRaymond A. PriceT. Kurtis KyserJohn M. Dixon
- Restricted accessHigh-resolution P-T-t paths from δ18O zoning in titanite: A snapshot of late-orogenic collapse in the Grenville of New YorkBy Chloë E. Bonamici, Reinhard Kozdon, Takayuki Ushikubo and John W. ValleyArticle | Published in 2011 in Geology 39 (10)DOI: 10.1130/G32130.1Chloë E. BonamiciReinhard KozdonTakayuki UshikuboJohn W. Valley
- Restricted accessU-Pb-Hf characterization of the central Coast Mountains batholith: Implications for petrogenesis and crustal architectureBy M. Robinson Cecil, George Gehrels, Mihai N. Ducea and P. Jonathan PatchettArticle | Published in 2011 in Lithosphere 3 (4)DOI: 10.1130/L134.1M. Robinson CecilGeorge GehrelsMihai N. DuceaP. Jonathan Patchett
- Restricted accessDeep permeable fault–controlled helium transport and limited mantle flux in two extensional geothermal systems in the Great Basin, United StatesBy Amlan Banerjee, Mark Person, Albert Hofstra, Donald Sweetkind, Denis Cohen, Andrew Sabin, Jeff Unruh, George Zyvoloski, Carl W. Gable, Laura Crossey and Karl KarlstromArticle | Published in 2011 in Geology 39 (3)DOI: 10.1130/G31557.1Amlan BanerjeeMark PersonAlbert HofstraDonald SweetkindDenis CohenAndrew SabinJeff UnruhGeorge ZyvoloskiCarl W. GableLaura CrosseyKarl Karlstrom