243 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 243 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
243 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 243 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessNd isotopic and geochemical constraints on provenance of sedimentary rocks in the eastern Officer Basin, Australia: implications for the duration of the intracratonic Petermann OrogenyBy B.P. Wade, M. Hand and K.M. BarovichArticle | Published in 2005 in Journal of the Geological Society 162 (3)DOI: 10.1144/0016-764904-001B.P. WadeM. HandK.M. Barovich
- Restricted accessTesting tectonic models with geochemical provenance parameters in greywackeBy E. Hegner, M. Gruler, H.P. Hann, F. Chen and M. GÜldenpfennigArticle | Published in 2005 in Journal of the Geological Society 162 (1)DOI: 10.1144/0016-764904-029E. HegnerM. GrulerH.P. HannF. ChenM. GÜldenpfennig
- Restricted accessA geochemical framework for the application of stable sulphur isotopes to fossil pyritizationBy R. RAISWELLArticle | Published in 1997 in Journal of the Geological Society 154 (2)DOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.154.2.0343R. RAISWELL
- Restricted accessA second major fluvial sourceland for the Silesian Pennine Basin of northern EnglandBy B. W. GLOVER, M. J. LENG and J. I. CHISHOLMArticle | Published in 1996 in Journal of the Geological Society 153 (6)DOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.153.6.0901B. W. GLOVERM. J. LENGJ. I. CHISHOLM
- Restricted accessLow-temperature aqueous mobility of the rare-earth elements during sandstone diagenesisBy Jon E. Bouch, Malcolm J. Hole, Nigel H. Trewin and Andrew C. MortonArticle | Published in 1995 in Journal of the Geological Society 152 (6)DOI: 10.1144/GSL.JGS.1995.152.01.01Jon E. BouchMalcolm J. HoleNigel H. TrewinAndrew C. Morton
- Restricted accessSm–Nd isotopic characteristics of sedimentary provenance: the Windermere Supergroup of NW EnglandBy W. D. McCAFFREYArticle | Published in 1994 in Journal of the Geological Society 151 (6)DOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.151.6.1017W. D. McCAFFREY
- Restricted accessVein cements and the geochemical evolution of subsurface fluids in the Visean of the Campine Basin (Poederlee borehole, Belgium)By P. MUCHEZ, W. A. VIAENE, E. KEPPENS, J. D. MARSHALL and N. VANDENBERGHEArticle | Published in 1991 in Journal of the Geological Society 148 (6)DOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.148.6.1005P. MUCHEZW. A. VIAENEE. KEPPENSJ. D. MARSHALLN. VANDENBERGHE
- Restricted accessAssessing the carbon dioxide content of ancient atmospheres using palaeocalcretes: theoretical and empirical contraintsBy V. P. WRIGHT and S. D. VANSTONEArticle | Published in 1991 in Journal of the Geological Society 148 (6)DOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.148.6.0945V. P. WRIGHTS. D. VANSTONE
- Restricted accessDisequilibrium trace element partitioning in Jurassic sparry calcite cements: implications for crystal growth mechanisms during diagenesisBy J. P. HENDRY and J. D. MARSHALLArticle | Published in 1991 in Journal of the Geological Society 148 (5)DOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.148.5.0835J. P. HENDRYJ. D. MARSHALL
- Restricted accessDinantian dolomites from East Fife: hydrothermal overprinting of early mixing-zone stable isotopic and Fe/Mn compositionsBy A. SEARL and A. E. FALLICKArticle | Published in 1990 in Journal of the Geological Society 147 (4)DOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.147.4.0623A. SEARLA. E. FALLICK