334 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 334 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
334 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 334 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessIndicators of hot fluid migration in sedimentary basins: evidence from the UK Atlantic MarginBy H. L. Wycherley, J. Parnell, G. R. Watt, H. Chen and A. J. BoyceArticle | Published in 2003 in Petroleum Geoscience 9 (4)DOI: 10.1144/1354-079303-569H. L. WycherleyJ. ParnellG. R. WattH. ChenA. J. Boyce
- Restricted accessIsotope geochemistry of oils from fields and mud volcanoes in the South Caspian Basin, AzerbaijanBy Ibragim S. Guliyev, Akper A. Feizulayev and Dadash A. HuseynovArticle | Published in 2001 in Petroleum Geoscience 7 (2)DOI: 10.1144/petgeo.7.2.201Ibragim S. GuliyevAkper A. FeizulayevDadash A. Huseynov
- Restricted accessNd and Sr isotopes as clastic provenance indicators in the Upper Carboniferous of BritainBy M. J. Leng, B. W. Glover and J. I. ChisholmArticle | Published in 1999 in Petroleum Geoscience 5 (3)DOI: 10.1144/petgeo.5.3.293M. J. LengB. W. GloverJ. I. Chisholm
- Restricted accessHydrocarbon filling history and reservoir continuity of oil fields evaluated using 87 Sr/ 86 Sr isotope ratio variations in formation water, with examples from the North SeaBy E. W. Mearns and J. J. McBrideArticle | Published in 1999 in Petroleum Geoscience 5 (1)DOI: 10.1144/petgeo.5.1.17E. W. MearnsJ. J. McBride
- Restricted accessNd isotopic and geochemical constraints on provenance of sedimentary rocks in the eastern Officer Basin, Australia: implications for the duration of the intracratonic Petermann OrogenyBy B.P. Wade, M. Hand and K.M. BarovichArticle | Published in 2005 in Journal of the Geological Society 162 (3)DOI: 10.1144/0016-764904-001B.P. WadeM. HandK.M. Barovich
- Restricted accessTesting tectonic models with geochemical provenance parameters in greywackeBy E. Hegner, M. Gruler, H.P. Hann, F. Chen and M. GÜldenpfennigArticle | Published in 2005 in Journal of the Geological Society 162 (1)DOI: 10.1144/0016-764904-029E. HegnerM. GrulerH.P. HannF. ChenM. GÜldenpfennig
- Restricted accessA geochemical framework for the application of stable sulphur isotopes to fossil pyritizationBy R. RAISWELLArticle | Published in 1997 in Journal of the Geological Society 154 (2)DOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.154.2.0343R. RAISWELL
- Restricted accessA second major fluvial sourceland for the Silesian Pennine Basin of northern EnglandBy B. W. GLOVER, M. J. LENG and J. I. CHISHOLMArticle | Published in 1996 in Journal of the Geological Society 153 (6)DOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.153.6.0901B. W. GLOVERM. J. LENGJ. I. CHISHOLM
- Restricted accessLow-temperature aqueous mobility of the rare-earth elements during sandstone diagenesisBy Jon E. Bouch, Malcolm J. Hole, Nigel H. Trewin and Andrew C. MortonArticle | Published in 1995 in Journal of the Geological Society 152 (6)DOI: 10.1144/GSL.JGS.1995.152.01.01Jon E. BouchMalcolm J. HoleNigel H. TrewinAndrew C. Morton
- Restricted accessSm–Nd isotopic characteristics of sedimentary provenance: the Windermere Supergroup of NW EnglandBy W. D. McCAFFREYArticle | Published in 1994 in Journal of the Geological Society 151 (6)DOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.151.6.1017W. D. McCAFFREY