34 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 34 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
34 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 34 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessMajor element and oxygen isotope geochemistry of vapour-phase garnet from the Topopah Spring Tuff at Yucca Mountain, Nevada, USABy R. J. Moscati and C. A. JohnsonArticle | Published in 2014 in Mineralogical Magazine 78 (4)DOI: 10.1180/minmag.2014.078.4.14R. J. MoscatiU.S. Geological Survey, Denver Federal Center, Box 25046, MS 963, Denver, CO 80225, USAC. A. JohnsonU.S. Geological Survey, Denver Federal Center, Box 25046, MS 963, Denver, CO 80225, USA
- Restricted accessMAS NMR measurements and ab initio calculations of the 29Si chemical shifts in dumortierite and holtiteBy R. James Evans, Colin A. Fyfe, Lee A. Groat and Anita E. LamArticle | Published in 2012 in American Mineralogist 97 (2-3)DOI: 10.2138/am.2012.3880R. James EvansColin A. FyfeLee A. GroatAnita E. Lam
- Restricted accessA secondary ion mass spectrometry (SIMS) re-evaluation of B and Li isotopic compositions of Cu-bearing elbaite from three global localitiesBy T. Ludwig, H. R. Marschall, P. A. E. Pogge von Strandmann, B. M. Shabaga, M. Fayek and F. C. HawthorneArticle | Published in 2011 in Mineralogical Magazine 75 (4)DOI: 10.1180/minmag.2011.075.4.2485T. LudwigInstitute of Earth Sciences, Heidelberg University, Im Neuenheimer Feld 234–36, 69120 Heidelberg, GermanyH. R. MarschallDepartment of Earth Sciences, University of Bristol, Wills Memorial Building, Queens Road, Bristol BS8 1RJ, UKDepartment of Geology and Geophysics, Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution, Woods Hole, Massachusetts 02543, USAP. A. E. Pogge von StrandmannDepartment of Earth Sciences, University of Bristol, Wills Memorial Building, Queens Road, Bristol BS8 1RJ, UKB. M. ShabagaDepartment of Geological Sciences, University of Manitoba, Winnipeg, Manitoba R3T 2N2, CanadaM. FayekDepartment of Geological Sciences, University of Manitoba, Winnipeg, Manitoba R3T 2N2, CanadaF. C. HawthorneDepartment of Geological Sciences, University of Manitoba, Winnipeg, Manitoba R3T 2N2, Canada
- Restricted accessVariable-temperature 27Al and 29Si NMR studies of synthetic forsterite and Fe-bearing Dora Maira pyrope garnet: Temperature dependence and mechanisms of paramagnetically shifted peaksBy Aaron C. Palke and Jonathan F. StebbinsArticle | Published in 2011 in American Mineralogist 96 (7)DOI: 10.2138/am.2011.3686Aaron C. PalkeJonathan F. Stebbins
- Restricted accessTrace-element partitioning and boron isotope fractionation between white mica and tourmalineBy Stephan Klemme, Horst R. Marschall, Dorrit E. Jacob, Stefan Prowatke and Thomas LudwigArticle | Published in 2011 in The Canadian Mineralogist 49 (1)Publisher: Mineralogical Association of CanadaDOI: 10.3749/canmin.49.1.165Stephan KlemmeHorst R. MarschallDorrit E. JacobStefan ProwatkeThomas Ludwig
- Restricted accessBoron and lithium isotopic compositions as provenance indicators of Cu-bearing tourmalinesBy B. M. Shabaga, M. Fayek and F. C. HawthorneArticle | Published in 2010 in Mineralogical Magazine 74 (2)DOI: 10.1180/minmag.2010.074.2.241B. M. ShabagaDepartment of Geological Sciences, University of Manitoba, Winnipeg, MB R3T 2N2, CanadaM. FayekDepartment of Geological Sciences, University of Manitoba, Winnipeg, MB R3T 2N2, CanadaF. C. HawthorneDepartment of Geological Sciences, University of Manitoba, Winnipeg, MB R3T 2N2, Canada
- Restricted accessOxygen isotope sector zoning in natural hydrothermal quartzBy A.-L. Jourdan, T. W. Vennemann, J. Mullis and K. RamseyerArticle | Published in 2009 in Mineralogical Magazine 73 (4)DOI: 10.1180/minmag.2009.073.4.615A.-L. JourdanT. W. VennemannJ. MullisK. Ramseyer
- Restricted accessChemical and boron isotopic composition of hydrothermal tourmaline from scheelite-quartz veins at Nezamabad, western IranBy Dariush Esmaeily, Robert B. Trumbull, Mastaneh Haghnazar, Marc-Sebastian Krienitz and Michael WiedenbeckArticle | Published in 2009 in European Journal of Mineralogy 21 (2)DOI: 10.1127/0935-1221/2009/0021-1908Dariush EsmaeilyRobert B. TrumbullMastaneh HaghnazarMarc-Sebastian KrienitzMichael Wiedenbeck
- Restricted accessHigh-precision oxygen isotope analysis of picogram samples reveals 2 μm gradients and slow diffusion in zirconBy F. Zeb Page, T. Ushikubo, N.T. Kita, L.R. Riciputi and J.W. ValleyArticle | Published in 2007 in American Mineralogist 92 (10)DOI: 10.2138/am.2007.2697F. Zeb PageT. UshikuboN.T. KitaL.R. RiciputiJ.W. Valley