34 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 34 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
34 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 34 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessStable and Radiogenic Isotope Systematics in Epidote Group MineralsBy Jean MorrisonArticle | Published in 2004 in Reviews in Mineralogy and Geochemistry 56 (1)Publisher: Mineralogical Society of AmericaDOI: 10.2138/gsrmg.56.1.607Jean Morrison
- Restricted accessMajor element and oxygen isotope geochemistry of vapour-phase garnet from the Topopah Spring Tuff at Yucca Mountain, Nevada, USABy R. J. Moscati and C. A. JohnsonArticle | Published in 2014 in Mineralogical Magazine 78 (4)DOI: 10.1180/minmag.2014.078.4.14R. J. MoscatiU.S. Geological Survey, Denver Federal Center, Box 25046, MS 963, Denver, CO 80225, USAC. A. JohnsonU.S. Geological Survey, Denver Federal Center, Box 25046, MS 963, Denver, CO 80225, USA
- Restricted accessA secondary ion mass spectrometry (SIMS) re-evaluation of B and Li isotopic compositions of Cu-bearing elbaite from three global localitiesBy T. Ludwig, H. R. Marschall, P. A. E. Pogge von Strandmann, B. M. Shabaga, M. Fayek and F. C. HawthorneArticle | Published in 2011 in Mineralogical Magazine 75 (4)DOI: 10.1180/minmag.2011.075.4.2485T. LudwigInstitute of Earth Sciences, Heidelberg University, Im Neuenheimer Feld 234–36, 69120 Heidelberg, GermanyH. R. MarschallDepartment of Earth Sciences, University of Bristol, Wills Memorial Building, Queens Road, Bristol BS8 1RJ, UKDepartment of Geology and Geophysics, Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution, Woods Hole, Massachusetts 02543, USAP. A. E. Pogge von StrandmannDepartment of Earth Sciences, University of Bristol, Wills Memorial Building, Queens Road, Bristol BS8 1RJ, UKB. M. ShabagaDepartment of Geological Sciences, University of Manitoba, Winnipeg, Manitoba R3T 2N2, CanadaM. FayekDepartment of Geological Sciences, University of Manitoba, Winnipeg, Manitoba R3T 2N2, CanadaF. C. HawthorneDepartment of Geological Sciences, University of Manitoba, Winnipeg, Manitoba R3T 2N2, Canada
- Restricted accessBoron and lithium isotopic compositions as provenance indicators of Cu-bearing tourmalinesBy B. M. Shabaga, M. Fayek and F. C. HawthorneArticle | Published in 2010 in Mineralogical Magazine 74 (2)DOI: 10.1180/minmag.2010.074.2.241B. M. ShabagaDepartment of Geological Sciences, University of Manitoba, Winnipeg, MB R3T 2N2, CanadaM. FayekDepartment of Geological Sciences, University of Manitoba, Winnipeg, MB R3T 2N2, CanadaF. C. HawthorneDepartment of Geological Sciences, University of Manitoba, Winnipeg, MB R3T 2N2, Canada
- Restricted accessOxygen isotope sector zoning in natural hydrothermal quartzBy A.-L. Jourdan, T. W. Vennemann, J. Mullis and K. RamseyerArticle | Published in 2009 in Mineralogical Magazine 73 (4)DOI: 10.1180/minmag.2009.073.4.615A.-L. JourdanT. W. VennemannJ. MullisK. Ramseyer
- Restricted accessChemical and boron isotopic composition of hydrothermal tourmaline from scheelite-quartz veins at Nezamabad, western IranBy Dariush Esmaeily, Robert B. Trumbull, Mastaneh Haghnazar, Marc-Sebastian Krienitz and Michael WiedenbeckArticle | Published in 2009 in European Journal of Mineralogy 21 (2)DOI: 10.1127/0935-1221/2009/0021-1908Dariush EsmaeilyRobert B. TrumbullMastaneh HaghnazarMarc-Sebastian KrienitzMichael Wiedenbeck
- Restricted accessStable isotope and crystal chemistry of tourmaline across pegmatite-country rock boundaries at Black Mountain and Mount Mica, southwestern Maine, U.S.A.By M. Darby Dyar, Charles V. Guidotti, Daniel P. Core, Katherine M. Wearn, Michael A. Wise, Carl A. Francis, Kathleen Johnson, John B. Brady, J. David Robertson and Laura R. CrossArticle | Published in 1999 in European Journal of Mineralogy 11 (2)M. Darby DyarCharles V. GuidottiDaniel P. CoreKatherine M. WearnMichael A. WiseCarl A. FrancisKathleen JohnsonJohn B. BradyJ. David RobertsonLaura R. Cross
- Restricted accessBoron isotopic composition of zoned (schorl-elbaite) tourmalines, Mt. Capanne Li-Cs pegmatites, Elba (Italy)By Sonia Tonarini, Andrea Dini, Federico Pezzotta and William P. LeemanArticle | Published in 1998 in European Journal of Mineralogy 10 (5)Sonia TonariniAndrea DiniFederico PezzottaWilliam P. Leeman
- Restricted accessOxygen isotope fractionation between calcite and forsterite formed via reaction from dolomite and tremolite at 680 degrees CBy Yong-Fei Zheng, Paul Metz, Muharrem Satir and Zachary D. SharpArticle | Published in 1994 in European Journal of Mineralogy 6 (2)Yong-Fei ZhengPaul MetzMuharrem SatirZachary D. Sharp