707 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 707 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
707 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 707 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessIndicators of hot fluid migration in sedimentary basins: evidence from the UK Atlantic MarginBy H. L. Wycherley, J. Parnell, G. R. Watt, H. Chen and A. J. BoyceArticle | Published in 2003 in Petroleum Geoscience 9 (4)DOI: 10.1144/1354-079303-569H. L. WycherleyJ. ParnellG. R. WattH. ChenA. J. Boyce
- Restricted accessIsotope geochemistry of oils from fields and mud volcanoes in the South Caspian Basin, AzerbaijanBy Ibragim S. Guliyev, Akper A. Feizulayev and Dadash A. HuseynovArticle | Published in 2001 in Petroleum Geoscience 7 (2)DOI: 10.1144/petgeo.7.2.201Ibragim S. GuliyevAkper A. FeizulayevDadash A. Huseynov
- Restricted accessNd and Sr isotopes as clastic provenance indicators in the Upper Carboniferous of BritainBy M. J. Leng, B. W. Glover and J. I. ChisholmArticle | Published in 1999 in Petroleum Geoscience 5 (3)DOI: 10.1144/petgeo.5.3.293M. J. LengB. W. GloverJ. I. Chisholm
- Restricted accessHydrocarbon filling history and reservoir continuity of oil fields evaluated using 87 Sr/ 86 Sr isotope ratio variations in formation water, with examples from the North SeaBy E. W. Mearns and J. J. McBrideArticle | Published in 1999 in Petroleum Geoscience 5 (1)DOI: 10.1144/petgeo.5.1.17E. W. MearnsJ. J. McBride
- Restricted accessThe source of Proterozoic anorthosite and rapakivi granite magmatism: evidence from combined in situ Hf–O isotopes of zircon in the Ahvenisto complex, southeastern FinlandBy Aku Heinonen, Tom Andersen, O. Tapani Rämö and Martin WhitehouseArticle | Published in 2015 in Journal of the Geological Society 172 (1)DOI: 10.1144/jgs2014-013Aku HeinonenDepartment of Geosciences and Geography, PO Box 64, University of Helsinki, FIN-00014 Helsinki, FinlandTom AndersenDepartment of Geosciences, University of Oslo, PO Box 1047 Blindern, N-0316 Oslo, NorwayO. Tapani RämöDepartment of Geosciences and Geography, PO Box 64, University of Helsinki, FIN-00014 Helsinki, FinlandMartin WhitehouseDepartment of Geosciences, Swedish Museum of Natural History, PO Box 50007, 10405 Stockholm, Sweden
- Restricted accessHafnium isotope record of the Ancient Gneiss Complex, Swaziland, southern Africa: evidence for Archaean crust–mantle formation and crust reworking between 3.66 and 2.73 GaBy Armin Zeh, Axel Gerdes and Leo MillonigArticle | Published in 2011 in Journal of the Geological Society 168 (4)DOI: 10.1144/0016-76492010-117Armin ZehAxel GerdesLeo Millonig
- Restricted accessPetrology, Sr–Nd–Hf isotopic geochemistry and zircon chronology of the Late Palaeozoic volcanic rocks in the southwestern Tianshan Mountains, Xinjiang, NW ChinaBy YONGFENG ZHU, XUAN GUO, BIAO SONG, LIFEI ZHANG and LIBING GUArticle | Published in 2009 in Journal of the Geological Society 166 (6)DOI: 10.1144/0016-76492008-130YONGFENG ZHUXUAN GUOBIAO SONGLIFEI ZHANGLIBING GU
- Restricted accessOn the occurrence and boron isotopic composition of tourmaline in (ultra)high-pressure metamorphic rocksBy Horst R. Marschall, Andrey V. Korsakov, George L. Luvizotto, Lutz Nasdala and Thomas LudwigArticle | Published in 2009 in Journal of the Geological Society 166 (4)DOI: 10.1144/0016-76492008-042Horst R. MarschallAndrey V. KorsakovGeorge L. LuvizottoLutz NasdalaThomas Ludwig
- Restricted accessGranitic magmatism by melting of juvenile continental crust: new constraints on the source of Palaeoproterozoic granitoids in Fennoscandia from Hf isotopes in zirconBy Tom Andersen, Ulf Bertil Andersson, Stuart Graham, Göran Åberg and Siri L. SimonsenArticle | Published in 2009 in Journal of the Geological Society 166 (2)DOI: 10.1144/0016-76492007-166Tom AndersenUlf Bertil AnderssonStuart GrahamGöran ÅbergSiri L. Simonsen
- Restricted accessComprehensive refertilization of lithospheric mantle beneath the North China Craton: further Os–Sr–Nd isotopic constraintsBy Hong-Fu Zhang, Steven L. Goldstein, Xin-Hua Zhou, Min Sun and Yue CaiArticle | Published in 2009 in Journal of the Geological Society 166 (2)DOI: 10.1144/0016-76492007-152Hong-Fu ZhangSteven L. GoldsteinXin-Hua ZhouMin SunYue Cai