139 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 139 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
139 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 139 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessLow δ18O zircon grains in the Neoarchean Rum Jungle Complex, northern Australia: An indicator of emergent continental crustBy J.A. Hollis, M.J. Van Kranendonk, A.J. Cross, C.L. Kirkland, R.A. Armstrong and C.M. AllenArticle | Published in 2014 in Lithosphere 6 (1)Publisher: Geological Society of AmericaDOI: 10.1130/L296.1J.A. HollisNorthern Territory Geological Survey, P.O. Box 3000, Darwin, NT 0800, AustraliaM.J. Van KranendonkSchool of Biological, Earth and Environmental Sciences and Australian Centre for Astrobiology, The University of New South Wales, Kensington, NSW 2052, AustraliaAustralian Research Council Centre of Excellence for Core to Crust Fluid SystemsA.J. CrossGeoscience Australia, GPO Box 378, Canberra, ACT 2601, AustraliaC.L. KirklandGeological Survey of Western Australia, Mineral House, 100 Plain Street, East Perth, WA 6004, AustraliaR.A. ArmstrongPRISE, Research School of Earth Sciences, The Australian National University, Building 61, Mills Road, Acton, ACT 0200, AustraliaC.M. AllenInstitute for Future Environments, Queensland University of Technology, P632, Level 6, P Block, Science and Engineering Centre, Gardens Point Campus, 2 George Street, Brisbane, QLD 4000, Australia
- Restricted accessU-Pb-Hf characterization of the central Coast Mountains batholith: Implications for petrogenesis and crustal architectureBy M. Robinson Cecil, George Gehrels, Mihai N. Ducea and P. Jonathan PatchettArticle | Published in 2011 in Lithosphere 3 (4)Publisher: Geological Society of AmericaDOI: 10.1130/L134.1M. Robinson CecilGeorge GehrelsMihai N. DuceaP. Jonathan Patchett
- Restricted accessCrustal evolution of the South Mayo Trough, western Ireland, based on U–Pb ages and Hf–O isotopes in detrital zirconsBy Q.-Z. Yin, J. Wimpenny, D. L. Tollstrup, M. Mange, J. F. Dewey, Q. Zhou, X.-H. Li, F.-Y. Wu, Q.-L. Li, Y. Liu and G.-Q. TangArticle | Published in 2012 in Journal of the Geological Society 169 (6)DOI: 10.1144/jgs2011-164Q.-Z. YinDepartment of Geology, University of California at Davis, One Shields Avenue, Davis, CA 95616, USAJ. WimpennyDepartment of Geology, University of California at Davis, One Shields Avenue, Davis, CA 95616, USAD. L. TollstrupDepartment of Geology, University of California at Davis, One Shields Avenue, Davis, CA 95616, USAM. MangeDepartment of Geology, University of California at Davis, One Shields Avenue, Davis, CA 95616, USADeceasedJ. F. DeweyDepartment of Geology, University of California at Davis, One Shields Avenue, Davis, CA 95616, USAUniversity College, High Street, Oxford OX1 4BH, UKQ. ZhouState Key Laboratory of Lithospheric Evolution, Institute of Geology and Geophysics, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing, 100029, ChinaX.-H. LiState Key Laboratory of Lithospheric Evolution, Institute of Geology and Geophysics, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing, 100029, ChinaF.-Y. WuState Key Laboratory of Lithospheric Evolution, Institute of Geology and Geophysics, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing, 100029, ChinaQ.-L. LiY. LiuG.-Q. Tang
- Restricted accessIsotope geochemistry and revised geochronology of the Purrido Ophiolite (Cabo Ortegal Complex, NW Iberian Massif): Devonian magmatism with mixed sources and involved Mesoproterozoic basementBy Sonia Sánchez Martínez, Ricardo Arenas, Axel Gerdes, Pedro Castiñeiras, Alain Potrel and Javier Fernández-SuárezArticle | Published in 2011 in Journal of the Geological Society 168 (3)DOI: 10.1144/0016-76492010-065Sonia Sánchez MartínezRicardo ArenasAxel GerdesPedro CastiñeirasAlain PotrelJavier Fernández-Suárez
- Restricted accessCarbon and U–Pb evidence for a Palaeoproterozoic crustal component in the Central Zone of the Limpopo Belt, South AfricaBy I.S. Buick, I.S. Williams, R.L. Gibson, I. Cartwright and J.A. MillerArticle | Published in 2003 in Journal of the Geological Society 160 (4)DOI: 10.1144/0016-764902-059I.S. BuickI.S. WilliamsR.L. GibsonI. CartwrightJ.A. Miller
- Restricted accessGeochronology and geochemistry of a Mesozoic magmatic arc system, Fiordland, New ZealandBy R. J. MUIR, T. R. IRELAND, S. D. WEAVER, J. D. BRADSHAW, J. A. EVANS, G. N. EBY and D. SHELLEYArticle | Published in 1998 in Journal of the Geological Society 155 (6)DOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.155.6.1037R. J. MUIRT. R. IRELANDS. D. WEAVERJ. D. BRADSHAWJ. A. EVANSG. N. EBYD. SHELLEY
- Restricted accessSr-isotope variations in a composite sill: crystal-liquid processes and the origin of the Skye granitesBy B. R. BELL and R. J. PANKHURSTArticle | Published in 1993 in Journal of the Geological Society 150 (1)DOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.150.1.0121B. R. BELLR. J. PANKHURST
- Restricted accessGeochemical and isotopic constraints on the nature and age of basement rocks from Rockall Bank, NE AtlanticBy A. C. MORTON and P. N. TAYLORArticle | Published in 1991 in Journal of the Geological Society 148 (4)DOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.148.4.0631A. C. MORTONP. N. TAYLOR
- Restricted accessThe San Nicolás batholith of coastal Peru: early Palaeozoic continental arc or continental rift magmatism?By S. B. MUKASA and D. J. HENRYArticle | Published in 1990 in Journal of the Geological Society 147 (1)DOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.147.1.0027S. B. MUKASAD. J. HENRY
- Restricted accessGeochemical evolution of the Juan Fernandez Islands, SE PacificBy P. E. BAKER, A. GLEDHILL, P. K. HARVEY and C. J. HAWKESWORTHArticle | Published in 1987 in Journal of the Geological Society 144 (6)DOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.144.6.0933P. E. BAKERA. GLEDHILLP. K. HARVEYC. J. HAWKESWORTH