14 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 14 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
14 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 14 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessStable Isotope Cosmochemistry and the Evolution of Planetary SystemsBy Douglas Rumble III, Edward D. Young, Anat Shahar and Weifu GuoArticle | Published in 2011 in Elements 7 (1)Publisher: Mineralogical Association of CanadaDOI: 10.2113/gselements.7.1.23Douglas RumbleEdward D. YoungAnat ShaharWeifu Guo
- Restricted accessOxygen Isotopes in the Early Solar System — A Historical PerspectiveBy Robert N. ClaytonArticle | Published in 2008 in Reviews in Mineralogy and Geochemistry 68 (1)DOI: 10.2138/rmg.2008.68.2Robert N. Clayton
- Restricted accessNucleosynthesis and Chemical Evolution of OxygenBy Bradley S. Meyer, Larry R. Nittler, Ann N. Nguyen and Scott MessengerArticle | Published in 2008 in Reviews in Mineralogy and Geochemistry 68 (1)DOI: 10.2138/rmg.2008.68.4Bradley S. MeyerLarry R. NittlerAnn N. NguyenScott Messenger
- Restricted accessOxygen in the SunBy Andrew M. Davis, Ko Hashizume, Marc Chaussidon, Trevor R. Ireland, Carlos Allende Prieto and David L. LambertArticle | Published in 2008 in Reviews in Mineralogy and Geochemistry 68 (1)DOI: 10.2138/rmg.2008.68.6Andrew M. DavisKo HashizumeMarc ChaussidonTrevor R. IrelandCarlos Allende PrietoDavid L. Lambert
- Restricted accessMass-independent Oxygen Isotope Variation in the Solar NebulaBy Edward D. Young, Kyoshi Kuramoto, Rudolph A. Marcus, Hisayoshi Yurimoto and Stein B. JacobsenArticle | Published in 2008 in Reviews in Mineralogy and Geochemistry 68 (1)DOI: 10.2138/rmg.2008.68.9Edward D. YoungKyoshi KuramotoRudolph A. MarcusHisayoshi YurimotoStein B. Jacobsen
- Restricted accessOxygen Isotopic Composition and Chemical Correlations in Meteorites and the Terrestrial PlanetsBy David W. Mittlefehldt, Robert N. Clayton, Michael J. Drake and Kevin RighterArticle | Published in 2008 in Reviews in Mineralogy and Geochemistry 68 (1)DOI: 10.2138/rmg.2008.68.14David W. MittlefehldtRobert N. ClaytonMichael J. DrakeKevin Righter
- Open AccessIron isotopes constrain the pathways and formation mechanisms of terrestrial oxide concretions: A tool for tracing iron cycling on Mars?By Marjorie A. Chan, Clark M. Johnson, Brian L. Beard, John R. Bowman and W.T. ParryArticle | Published in 2006 in Geosphere 2 (7)Publisher: Geological Society of AmericaDOI: 10.1130/GES00051.1Marjorie A. ChanClark M. JohnsonBrian L. BeardJohn R. BowmanW.T. Parry