12 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 12 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
12 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 12 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessStable isotope evidence for the hydrogeological characteristics of clay-rich till in northern East AngliaBy K.M. Hiscock, M.A. George and P.F. DennisArticle | Published in 2011 in Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology 44 (2)DOI: 10.1144/1470-9236/10-006K.M. HiscockM.A. GeorgeP.F. Dennis
- Restricted accessTh/K and Th/U Ratios from Spectral Gamma-Ray Surveys Improve the Mapped Definition of Subsurface StructuresBy A. Ruffell , J.M. McKinley , C.D. Lloyd and C. GrahamArticle | Published in 2006 in Journal of Environmental & Engineering Geophysics 11 (1)Publisher: Environmental & Engineering Geophysical SocietyDOI: 10.2113/JEEG11.1.53A. RuffellJ.M. McKinleyC.D. LloydC. Graham
- Restricted accessSome applications of isotope geochemistry for determining sources of stray carbon dioxide gasBy Christopher D. Laughrey and Fred J. BaldassareArticle | Published in 2003 in Environmental Geosciences 10 (3)DOI: 10.1306/eg.04040303003Christopher D. LaughreyFred J. Baldassare
- Restricted accessBiogeochemistry as an Indicator of Organic Matter Sources, Paleolimnological and Paleoenvironmental Changes in Lacustrine Sediments—A Study of Two Himalayan LakesBy Brijraj K. DasArticle | Published in 2002 in Environmental Geosciences 9 (3)DOI: 10.1046/j.1526-0984.2002.93005.xBrijraj K. Das
- Restricted accessLead Isotopes as Age-Sensitive, Genetic Markers in Hydrocarbons: 2. Kerogens, Crude Oils, and Unleaded GasolineBy Richard W. HurstArticle | Published in 2002 in Environmental Geosciences 9 (1)DOI: 10.1046/j.1526-0984.2002.91004Richard W. Hurst
- Restricted accessLead Isotopes as Age-Sensitive, Genetic Markers in Hydrocarbons: 1. Copartitioning of Lead with MTBE into Water and Implications for MTBE–Source CorrelationsBy Richard W. Hurst, Diana Barron, Mandissa Washington and Samuel A. BowringArticle | Published in 2001 in Environmental Geosciences 8 (4)DOI: 10.1046/j.1526-0984.2001.84002.xRichard W. HurstDiana BarronMandissa WashingtonSamuel A. Bowring
- Restricted accessUsing hydrochemistry and environmental isotopes to define the groundwater system of the Ain Maghara Spring, JordanBy H. El‐Naser and A. SubahArticle | Published in 2000 in Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology 33 (1)DOI: 10.1144/qjegh.33.1.87H. El‐NaserA. Subah
- Restricted accessRegional gas geochemistry in an active tectonic zone, Erzurum Basin, eastern TurkeyBy M. Salih Bayraktutan,, J. R. Merefield,, P. Grainger,, B. M. Evans,, M. Yilmaz and E. KalkanArticle | Published in 1996 in Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology 29 (3)DOI: 10.1144/GSL.QJEGH.1996.029.P3.04M. Salih Bayraktutan,J. R. Merefield,P. Grainger,B. M. Evans,M. YilmazE. Kalkan
- Restricted accessGroundwater chemistry in the Sellafield area: a preliminary interpretationBy A. H. Bath, , R. A. McCartney, , H. G. Richards, , R. Metcalfe and M. B. CrawfordArticle | Published in 1996 in Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology 29 (Supplement 1)DOI: 10.1144/GSL.QJEGH.1996.029.S1.04A. H. Bath,R. A. McCartney,H. G. Richards,R. MetcalfeM. B. Crawford
- Restricted accessBehaviour of radon in the geological environment: a reviewBy T. K. Ball, D. G. Cameron, T. B. Colman and P. D. RobertsArticle | Published in 1991 in Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology 24 (2)DOI: 10.1144/GSL.QJEG.1991.024.02.01T. K. BallD. G. CameronT. B. ColmanP. D. Roberts