26 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 26 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
26 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 26 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessThe carbon isotopic composition of harzburgitic, lherzolitic, websteritic and eclogitic paragenesis diamonds from Southern Africa; a comparison of genetic modelsBy L. A. van Heerden, J. J. Gurney and P. DeinesArticle | Published in 1995 in South African Journal of Geology 98 (2)Publisher: Geological Society of South AfricaL. A. van HeerdenJ. J. GurneyP. Deines
- Restricted accessAn evaporitic origin of the parent brines of Colombian emeralds; fluid inclusion and sulphur isotope evidenceBy Gaston Giuliani, Alain Cheilletz, Carlos Arboleda, Victor Carrillo, Felix Rueda and James H. BakerArticle | Published in 1995 in European Journal of Mineralogy 7 (1)Gaston GiulianiAlain CheilletzCarlos ArboledaVictor CarrilloFelix RuedaJames H. Baker
- Restricted accessGenesis of bentonites from Cabo de Gata, Almeria, Spain; a stable isotope studyBy G. Leone, E. Reyes, G. Cortecci, A. Pochini and J. LinaresArticle | Published in 1983 in Clay Minerals 18 (3)G. LeoneE. ReyesG. CortecciA. PochiniJ. Linares
- Restricted accessColombian-style emerald mineralization in the northern Canadian Cordillera: integration into a regional Paleozoic fluid flow regimeBy M.L. Hewton, D.D. Marshall, L. Ootes, L.E. Loughrey and R.A. CreaserArticle | Published in 2013 in Canadian Journal of Earth Sciences 50 (8)Publisher: NRC Research PressDOI: 10.1139/cjes-2012-0128M.L. HewtonDepartment of Earth Sciences, Simon Fraser University, 8888 University Drive, Burnaby, BC V5A 1S6, Canada.D.D. MarshallDepartment of Earth Sciences, Simon Fraser University, 8888 University Drive, Burnaby, BC V5A 1S6, Canada.L. OotesNorthwest Territories Geoscience Office, Box 1500, Yellowknife, NT X1A 2R3, Canada.L.E. LoughreyDepartment of Earth Sciences, Simon Fraser University, 8888 University Drive, Burnaby, BC V5A 1S6, Canada.R.A. CreaserDepartment of Earth & Atmospheric Sciences, University of Alberta, 126 ESB, Edmonton, AB T6G 2R3, Canada.
- Restricted accessArchean mantle heterogeneity and the origin of diamondiferous eclogites, Siberia; evidence from stable isotopes and hydroxyl in garnetBy Gregory A. Snyder, Lawrence A. Taylor, Eric A. Jerde, Robert N. Clayton, Toshiko K. Mayeda, Peter Deines, George R. Rossman and Nikolai V. SobolevArticle | Published in 1995 in American Mineralogist 80 (7-8)Publisher: Mineralogical Society of AmericaDOI: 10.2138/am-1995-7-816Gregory A. SnyderUniversity of Tennessee, Planetary Geosciences Institute, Knoxville, TN, United StatesLawrence A. TaylorUniversity of Tennessee, Planetary Geosciences Institute, Knoxville, TN, United StatesEric A. JerdeUniversity of Tennessee, Planetary Geosciences Institute, Knoxville, TN, United StatesRobert N. ClaytonUniversity of Tennessee, Planetary Geosciences Institute, Knoxville, TN, United StatesToshiko K. MayedaUniversity of Tennessee, Planetary Geosciences Institute, Knoxville, TN, United StatesPeter DeinesUniversity of Tennessee, Planetary Geosciences Institute, Knoxville, TN, United StatesGeorge R. RossmanUniversity of Tennessee, Planetary Geosciences Institute, Knoxville, TN, United StatesNikolai V. SobolevUniversity of Tennessee, Planetary Geosciences Institute, Knoxville, TN, United States
- Restricted accessMassive atmospheric nitrate accumulation in a continental interior desert, northwestern ChinaBy Yan Qin, Yanhe Li, Huiming Bao, Feng Liu, Kejun Hou, Defang Wan and Cheng ZhangArticle | Published in 2012 in Geology 40 (7)DOI: 10.1130/G32953.1Yan QinYanhe LiHuiming BaoFeng LiuKejun HouDefang WanCheng Zhang
- Restricted accessOxygen isotope composition as a tracer for the origins of rubies and sapphiresBy Gaston Giuliani, Anthony E. Fallick, Virginie Garnier, Christian France-Lanord, Daniel Ohnenstetter and Dietmar SchwarzArticle | Published in 2005 in Geology 33 (4)DOI: 10.1130/G21261.1Gaston GiulianiAnthony E. FallickVirginie GarnierChristian France-LanordDaniel OhnenstetterDietmar Schwarz
- Restricted accessFormation of modern and Paleozoic stratiform barite at cold methane seeps on continental marginsBy Marta E. Torres, Gerhard Bohrmann, Thomas E. Dubé and Forrest G. PooleArticle | Published in 2003 in Geology 31 (10)DOI: 10.1130/G19652.1Marta E. TorresGerhard BohrmannThomas E. DubéForrest G. Poole
- Restricted accessOrigin of marine barite deposits: Sr and S isotope characterizationBy Adina Paytan, Sarah Mearon, Kim Cobb and Miriam KastnerArticle | Published in 2002 in Geology 30 (8)DOI: 10.1130/0091-7613(2002)030<0747:OOMBDS>2.0.CO;2Adina PaytanSarah MearonKim CobbMiriam Kastner
- Restricted accessConditions for Early Cretaceous Emerald Formation at Dyakou, China: Fluid Inclusion, Ar-Ar, and Stable Isotope StudiesBy G. Xue, D. Marshall, S. Zhang, T. D. Ullrich, T. Bishop, L. A. Groat, D. J. Thorkelson, G. Giuliani and A. E. FallickArticle | Published in 2010 in Economic Geology 105 (2)Publisher: Society of Economic GeologistsDOI: 10.2113/gsecongeo.105.2.339G. XueD. MarshallS. ZhangT. D. UllrichT. BishopL. A. GroatD. J. ThorkelsonG. GiulianiA. E. Fallick