26 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 26 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
26 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 26 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessColombian-style emerald mineralization in the northern Canadian Cordillera: integration into a regional Paleozoic fluid flow regimeBy M.L. Hewton, D.D. Marshall, L. Ootes, L.E. Loughrey and R.A. CreaserArticle | Published in 2013 in Canadian Journal of Earth Sciences 50 (8)Publisher: NRC Research PressDOI: 10.1139/cjes-2012-0128M.L. HewtonDepartment of Earth Sciences, Simon Fraser University, 8888 University Drive, Burnaby, BC V5A 1S6, Canada.D.D. MarshallDepartment of Earth Sciences, Simon Fraser University, 8888 University Drive, Burnaby, BC V5A 1S6, Canada.L. OotesNorthwest Territories Geoscience Office, Box 1500, Yellowknife, NT X1A 2R3, Canada.L.E. LoughreyDepartment of Earth Sciences, Simon Fraser University, 8888 University Drive, Burnaby, BC V5A 1S6, Canada.R.A. CreaserDepartment of Earth & Atmospheric Sciences, University of Alberta, 126 ESB, Edmonton, AB T6G 2R3, Canada.
- Restricted accessMassive atmospheric nitrate accumulation in a continental interior desert, northwestern ChinaBy Yan Qin, Yanhe Li, Huiming Bao, Feng Liu, Kejun Hou, Defang Wan and Cheng ZhangArticle | Published in 2012 in Geology 40 (7)DOI: 10.1130/G32953.1Yan QinYanhe LiHuiming BaoFeng LiuKejun HouDefang WanCheng Zhang
- Restricted accessConditions for Early Cretaceous Emerald Formation at Dyakou, China: Fluid Inclusion, Ar-Ar, and Stable Isotope StudiesBy G. Xue, D. Marshall, S. Zhang, T. D. Ullrich, T. Bishop, L. A. Groat, D. J. Thorkelson, G. Giuliani and A. E. FallickArticle | Published in 2010 in Economic Geology 105 (2)DOI: 10.2113/gsecongeo.105.2.339G. XueD. MarshallS. ZhangT. D. UllrichT. BishopL. A. GroatD. J. ThorkelsonG. GiulianiA. E. Fallick
- Restricted accessAssessment of Tourmaline Compositions as an Indicator of Emerald Mineralization at the Tsa da Glisza Prospect, Yukon Territory, CanadaBy Christopher G. Galbraith, D. Barrie Clarke, Robert B. Trumbull and Michael WiedenbeckArticle | Published in 2009 in Economic Geology 104 (5)DOI: 10.2113/gsecongeo.104.5.713Christopher G. GalbraithD. Barrie ClarkeRobert B. TrumbullMichael Wiedenbeck
- Restricted accessEarly Archean Hot Springs above Epithermal Veins, North Pole, Western Australia: New Insights from Fluid Inclusion MicroanalysisBy Anthony C. Harris, Noel C. White, Jocelyn McPhie, Stuart W. Bull, Martin A. Line, Robert Skrzeczynski, Terrance P. Mernagh and Richard M. TosdalArticle | Published in 2009 in Economic Geology 104 (6)DOI: 10.2113/gsecongeo.104.6.793Anthony C. HarrisNoel C. WhiteJocelyn McPhieStuart W. BullMartin A. LineRobert SkrzeczynskiTerrance P. MernaghRichard M. Tosdal
- Restricted accessOxygen isotope composition as a tracer for the origins of rubies and sapphiresBy Gaston Giuliani, Anthony E. Fallick, Virginie Garnier, Christian France-Lanord, Daniel Ohnenstetter and Dietmar SchwarzArticle | Published in 2005 in Geology 33 (4)DOI: 10.1130/G21261.1Gaston GiulianiAnthony E. FallickVirginie GarnierChristian France-LanordDaniel OhnenstetterDietmar Schwarz
- Restricted accessFormation of modern and Paleozoic stratiform barite at cold methane seeps on continental marginsBy Marta E. Torres, Gerhard Bohrmann, Thomas E. Dubé and Forrest G. PooleArticle | Published in 2003 in Geology 31 (10)DOI: 10.1130/G19652.1Marta E. TorresGerhard BohrmannThomas E. DubéForrest G. Poole
- Restricted accessOrigin of marine barite deposits: Sr and S isotope characterizationBy Adina Paytan, Sarah Mearon, Kim Cobb and Miriam KastnerArticle | Published in 2002 in Geology 30 (8)DOI: 10.1130/0091-7613(2002)030<0747:OOMBDS>2.0.CO;2Adina PaytanSarah MearonKim CobbMiriam Kastner
- Restricted accessHydrothermal Fluid Origins in a Fluorite-Rich Mississippi Valley-Type District: Combined Noble Gas (He, Ar, Kr) and Halogen (Cl, Br, I) Analysis of Fluid Inclusions from the South Pennine Ore Field, United KingdomBy M. A. Kendrick, R. Burgess, R. A. D. Pattrick and G. TurnerArticle | Published in 2002 in Economic Geology 97 (3)DOI: 10.2113/gsecongeo.97.3.435M. A. KendrickR. BurgessR. A. D. PattrickG. Turner
- Restricted accessThe Geology and Isotope Geochemistry of the Talc Deposits of Puebla de Lillo (Cantabrian Zone, Northern Spain)By Fernando Tornos and Baruch F. SpiroArticle | Published in 2000 in Economic Geology 95 (6)DOI: 10.2113/gsecongeo.95.6.1277Fernando TornosBaruch F. Spiro