645 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 645 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
645 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 645 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessPb-isotope evidence for the role of Mesozoic basins in the genesis of Mississippi Valley-type mineralization in Somerset, UKBy R. HAGGERTY, P. BUDD, B. ROHL and N. H. GALEArticle | Published in 1996 in Journal of the Geological Society 153 (5)DOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.153.5.0673R. HAGGERTYP. BUDDB. ROHLN. H. GALE
- Restricted accessA Devonian auriferous hot spring system, Rhynie, ScotlandBy C. M. RICE, W. A. ASHCROFT, D. J. BATTEN, A. J. BOYCE, J. B. D. CAULFIELD, A. E. FALLICK, M.J. HOLE, E. JONES, M. J. PEARSON, G. ROGERS, J. M. SAXTON, F. M. STUART, N. H. TREWIN and G. TURNERArticle | Published in 1995 in Journal of the Geological Society 152 (2)DOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.152.2.0229C. M. RICEW. A. ASHCROFTD. J. BATTENA. J. BOYCEJ. B. D. CAULFIELDA. E. FALLICKM.J. HOLEE. JONESM. J. PEARSONG. ROGERSJ. M. SAXTONF. M. STUARTN. H. TREWING. TURNER
- Restricted accessMetallogenic evolution in Wales: constraints from lead isotope modellingBy C. J. N. FLETCHER, I. G. SWAINBANK and T. B. COLMANArticle | Published in 1993 in Journal of the Geological Society 150 (1)DOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.150.1.0076C. J. N. FLETCHERI. G. SWAINBANKT. B. COLMAN
- Restricted accessA reinterpretation of the genesis of the Cae Coch pyrite deposit, North WalesBy S. H. BOTTRELL and M. D. B. MORTONArticle | Published in 1992 in Journal of the Geological Society 149 (4)DOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.149.4.0581S. H. BOTTRELLM. D. B. MORTON
- Restricted accessA sulphur isotopic investigation of the potential sulphur sources for Lower Palaeozoic-hosted vein mineralization in the English Lake DistrictBy D. LOWRY, A. J. BOYCE, R. A. D. PATTRICK, A. E. FALLICK and C. J. STANLEYArticle | Published in 1991 in Journal of the Geological Society 148 (6)DOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.148.6.0993D. LOWRYA. J. BOYCER. A. D. PATTRICKA. E. FALLICKC. J. STANLEY
- Restricted accessBasement geology and tectonic evolution of Ireland as deduced from Pb isotopesBy PAUL R. DIXON, ANNE P. LeHURAY and DANNY M. RYEArticle | Published in 1990 in Journal of the Geological Society 147 (1)DOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.147.1.0121PAUL R. DIXONANNE P. LeHURAYDANNY M. RYE
- Restricted accessPreliminary sulphur isotope data of diagenetic and vein sulphides in the Lower Palaeozoic strata of Ireland and southern Scotland: implications for Zn + Pb + Ba mineralizationBy I. K. ANDERSON, C. J. ANDREW, J. H. ASHTON, A. J. BOYCE, J. B. D. CAULFIELD, A. E. FALLICK and M. J. RUSSELLArticle | Published in 1989 in Journal of the Geological Society 146 (4)DOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.146.4.0715I. K. ANDERSONC. J. ANDREWJ. H. ASHTONA. J. BOYCEJ. B. D. CAULFIELDA. E. FALLICKM. J. RUSSELL
- Restricted accessAn hydrothermal origin for copper-impregnated prehnite and analcime from Boylestone Quarry, Barrhead, ScotlandBy A. J. HALL, D. BANKS, A. E. FALLICK and P. J. HAMILTONArticle | Published in 1989 in Journal of the Geological Society 146 (4)DOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.146.4.0701A. J. HALLD. BANKSA. E. FALLICKP. J. HAMILTON
- Restricted accessGenetic studies of red bed mineralization in the Triassic of the Cheshire Basin, northwest EnglandBy H. NAYLOR, P. TURNER, D. J. VAUGHAN, A. J. BOYCE and A. E. FALLICKArticle | Published in 1989 in Journal of the Geological Society 146 (4)DOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.146.4.0685H. NAYLORP. TURNERD. J. VAUGHANA. J. BOYCEA. E. FALLICK
- Restricted accessA sulphur isotope study of Ni-Cu mineralization in the Huntly-Knock Caledonian mafic and ultramafic intrusions of northeast ScotlandBy T. A. FLETCHER, A. J. BOYCE and A. E. FALLICKArticle | Published in 1989 in Journal of the Geological Society 146 (4)DOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.146.4.0675T. A. FLETCHERA. J. BOYCEA. E. FALLICK