206 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 206 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
206 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 206 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessStable isotope evidence for the hydrogeological characteristics of clay-rich till in northern East AngliaBy K.M. Hiscock, M.A. George and P.F. DennisArticle | Published in 2011 in Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology 44 (2)DOI: 10.1144/1470-9236/10-006K.M. HiscockM.A. GeorgeP.F. Dennis
- Restricted accessUsing hydrochemistry and environmental isotopes to define the groundwater system of the Ain Maghara Spring, JordanBy H. El‐Naser and A. SubahArticle | Published in 2000 in Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology 33 (1)DOI: 10.1144/qjegh.33.1.87H. El‐NaserA. Subah
- Restricted accessRegional gas geochemistry in an active tectonic zone, Erzurum Basin, eastern TurkeyBy M. Salih Bayraktutan,, J. R. Merefield,, P. Grainger,, B. M. Evans,, M. Yilmaz and E. KalkanArticle | Published in 1996 in Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology 29 (3)DOI: 10.1144/GSL.QJEGH.1996.029.P3.04M. Salih Bayraktutan,J. R. Merefield,P. Grainger,B. M. Evans,M. YilmazE. Kalkan
- Restricted accessGroundwater chemistry in the Sellafield area: a preliminary interpretationBy A. H. Bath, , R. A. McCartney, , H. G. Richards, , R. Metcalfe and M. B. CrawfordArticle | Published in 1996 in Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology 29 (Supplement 1)DOI: 10.1144/GSL.QJEGH.1996.029.S1.04A. H. Bath,R. A. McCartney,H. G. Richards,R. MetcalfeM. B. Crawford
- Restricted accessBehaviour of radon in the geological environment: a reviewBy T. K. Ball, D. G. Cameron, T. B. Colman and P. D. RobertsArticle | Published in 1991 in Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology 24 (2)DOI: 10.1144/GSL.QJEG.1991.024.02.01T. K. BallD. G. CameronT. B. ColmanP. D. Roberts
- Restricted accessIndicators of hot fluid migration in sedimentary basins: evidence from the UK Atlantic MarginBy H. L. Wycherley, J. Parnell, G. R. Watt, H. Chen and A. J. BoyceArticle | Published in 2003 in Petroleum Geoscience 9 (4)DOI: 10.1144/1354-079303-569H. L. WycherleyJ. ParnellG. R. WattH. ChenA. J. Boyce
- Restricted accessIsotope geochemistry of oils from fields and mud volcanoes in the South Caspian Basin, AzerbaijanBy Ibragim S. Guliyev, Akper A. Feizulayev and Dadash A. HuseynovArticle | Published in 2001 in Petroleum Geoscience 7 (2)DOI: 10.1144/petgeo.7.2.201Ibragim S. GuliyevAkper A. FeizulayevDadash A. Huseynov
- Restricted accessNd and Sr isotopes as clastic provenance indicators in the Upper Carboniferous of BritainBy M. J. Leng, B. W. Glover and J. I. ChisholmArticle | Published in 1999 in Petroleum Geoscience 5 (3)DOI: 10.1144/petgeo.5.3.293M. J. LengB. W. GloverJ. I. Chisholm
- Restricted accessHydrocarbon filling history and reservoir continuity of oil fields evaluated using 87 Sr/ 86 Sr isotope ratio variations in formation water, with examples from the North SeaBy E. W. Mearns and J. J. McBrideArticle | Published in 1999 in Petroleum Geoscience 5 (1)DOI: 10.1144/petgeo.5.1.17E. W. MearnsJ. J. McBride
- Restricted accessThe source of Proterozoic anorthosite and rapakivi granite magmatism: evidence from combined in situ Hf–O isotopes of zircon in the Ahvenisto complex, southeastern FinlandBy Aku Heinonen, Tom Andersen, O. Tapani Rämö and Martin WhitehouseArticle | Published in 2015 in Journal of the Geological Society 172 (1)DOI: 10.1144/jgs2014-013Aku HeinonenDepartment of Geosciences and Geography, PO Box 64, University of Helsinki, FIN-00014 Helsinki, FinlandTom AndersenDepartment of Geosciences, University of Oslo, PO Box 1047 Blindern, N-0316 Oslo, NorwayO. Tapani RämöDepartment of Geosciences and Geography, PO Box 64, University of Helsinki, FIN-00014 Helsinki, FinlandMartin WhitehouseDepartment of Geosciences, Swedish Museum of Natural History, PO Box 50007, 10405 Stockholm, Sweden