1,001 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 1,001 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
1,001 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 1,001 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessLow δ18O zircon grains in the Neoarchean Rum Jungle Complex, northern Australia: An indicator of emergent continental crustBy J.A. Hollis, M.J. Van Kranendonk, A.J. Cross, C.L. Kirkland, R.A. Armstrong and C.M. AllenArticle | Published in 2014 in Lithosphere 6 (1)DOI: 10.1130/L296.1J.A. HollisNorthern Territory Geological Survey, P.O. Box 3000, Darwin, NT 0800, AustraliaM.J. Van KranendonkSchool of Biological, Earth and Environmental Sciences and Australian Centre for Astrobiology, The University of New South Wales, Kensington, NSW 2052, AustraliaAustralian Research Council Centre of Excellence for Core to Crust Fluid SystemsA.J. CrossGeoscience Australia, GPO Box 378, Canberra, ACT 2601, AustraliaC.L. KirklandGeological Survey of Western Australia, Mineral House, 100 Plain Street, East Perth, WA 6004, AustraliaR.A. ArmstrongPRISE, Research School of Earth Sciences, The Australian National University, Building 61, Mills Road, Acton, ACT 0200, AustraliaC.M. AllenInstitute for Future Environments, Queensland University of Technology, P632, Level 6, P Block, Science and Engineering Centre, Gardens Point Campus, 2 George Street, Brisbane, QLD 4000, Australia
- Restricted accessU-Pb-Hf characterization of the central Coast Mountains batholith: Implications for petrogenesis and crustal architectureBy M. Robinson Cecil, George Gehrels, Mihai N. Ducea and P. Jonathan PatchettArticle | Published in 2011 in Lithosphere 3 (4)DOI: 10.1130/L134.1M. Robinson CecilGeorge GehrelsMihai N. DuceaP. Jonathan Patchett
- Restricted accessOxygen isotopes in detrital zircons: Insight into crustal recycling during the evolution of the Greenland ShieldBy C.L. Kirkland, M.J. Whitehouse, V. Pease and M. Van KranendonkArticle | Published in 2010 in Lithosphere 2 (1)DOI: 10.1130/L80.1C.L. KirklandM.J. WhitehouseV. PeaseM. Van Kranendonk
- Restricted accessMesozoic magmatism and timing of epigenetic Pb-Zn-Ag mineralization in the western Fortymile mining district, east-central Alaska: Zircon U-Pb geochronology, whole-rock geochemistry, and Pb isotopesBy Cynthia Dusel-Bacon, John N. Aleinikoff, Warren C. Day and James K. MortensenArticle | Published in 2015 in Geosphere 11 (3)DOI: 10.1130/GES01092.1Cynthia Dusel-BaconU.S. Geological Survey, 346 Middlefield Road, MS 901, Menlo Park, California 94025, USAJohn N. AleinikoffU.S. Geological Survey, Denver Federal Center, MS 963, Denver, Colorado 80225, USAWarren C. DayU.S. Geological Survey, Denver Federal Center, MS 911, Denver, Colorado 80225, USAJames K. MortensenUniversity of British Columbia, 2020-2207 Main Mall, Vancouver, British Columbia, V6T 1Z4, Canada
- Restricted accessMammoth Mountain and its mafic periphery—A late Quaternary volcanic field in eastern CaliforniaBy Wes Hildreth, Judy Fierstein, Duane Champion and Andrew CalvertArticle | Published in 2014 in Geosphere 10 (6)DOI: 10.1130/GES01053.1Wes HildrethVolcano Science Center, U.S. Geological Survey, 345 Middlefield Road, Menlo Park, California 94025, USAJudy FiersteinVolcano Science Center, U.S. Geological Survey, 345 Middlefield Road, Menlo Park, California 94025, USADuane ChampionVolcano Science Center, U.S. Geological Survey, 345 Middlefield Road, Menlo Park, California 94025, USAAndrew Calvert
- Restricted accessChemical complexity and source of the White River Ash, Alaska and YukonBy S.J. Preece, R.G. McGimsey, J.A. Westgate, N.J.G. Pearce, W.K. Hart and W.T. PerkinsArticle | Published in 2014 in Geosphere 10 (5)DOI: 10.1130/GES00953.1S.J. PreeceDepartment of Earth Sciences, University of Toronto, Toronto, Ontario M5S 3B1, CanadaR.G. McGimseyAlaska Volcano Observatory, U.S. Geological Survey, 4230 University Drive, Anchorage, Alaska 99508, USAJ.A. WestgateDepartment of Earth Sciences, University of Toronto, Toronto, Ontario M5S 3B1, CanadaN.J.G. PearceDepartment of Geography and Earth Sciences, Aberystwyth University, Wales SY23 3DB, UKW.K. HartDepartment of Geology and Environmental Earth Science, Miami University, Oxford, Ohio 45056, USAW.T. PerkinsDepartment of Geography and Earth Sciences, Aberystwyth University, Wales SY23 3DB, UK
- Restricted accessRhyolites—Hard to produce, but easy to recycle and sequester: Integrating microgeochemical observations and numerical modelsBy I.N. Bindeman and A.G. SimakinArticle | Published in 2014 in Geosphere 10 (5)DOI: 10.1130/GES00969.1I.N. BindemanDepartment of Geological Sciences, 1272 University of Oregon, Eugene, Oregon 97403, USAA.G. SimakinInstitute of the Physics of the Earth, Bolshaya Gruzinskaya 10, Moscow, Russia
- Restricted accessThe origin of intraplate magmatism in the western Trans-Mexican Volcanic BeltBy Beatriz A. Díaz-Bravo, Arturo Gómez-Tuena, Carlos Ortega-Obregón and Ofelia Pérez-ArvizuArticle | Published in 2014 in Geosphere 10 (2)DOI: 10.1130/GES00976.1Beatriz A. Díaz-BravoCentro de Geociencias, Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México, Querétaro 76230, MéxicoArturo Gómez-TuenaCentro de Geociencias, Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México, Querétaro 76230, MéxicoCarlos Ortega-ObregónCentro de Geociencias, Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México, Querétaro 76230, MéxicoOfelia Pérez-ArvizuCentro de Geociencias, Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México, Querétaro 76230, México
- Restricted accessField and microanalytical isotopic investigation of ultradepleted in 18O Paleoproterozoic “Slushball Earth” rocks from Karelia, RussiaBy I.N. Bindeman, N.S. Serebryakov, A.K. Schmitt, J.A. Vazquez, Y. Guan, P. Ya. Azimov, B. Yu. Astafiev, J. Palandri and L. DobrzhinetskayaArticle | Published in 2014 in Geosphere 10 (2)DOI: 10.1130/GES00952.1I.N. BindemanDepartment of Geological Sciences, 1272 University of Oregon, Eugene, Oregon 97403, USAN.S. SerebryakovInstitute of Petrography, Mineralogy and Geology of Ore Deposits (IGEM), Russian Academy of Sciences, Staromonetny per, 35, Moscow, RussiaA.K. SchmittDepartment of Earth and Space Sciences, University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California 90095, USAJ.A. VazquezU.S. Geological Survey, Menlo Park, California 94025, USAY. GuanGeological and Planetary Sciences Division, California Institute of Technology, Pasadena, California 91125, USAP. Ya. AzimovInstitute of Precambrian Geology and Geochronology, Russian Academy of Sciences, St. Petersburg 199034, RussiaB. Yu. AstafievInstitute of Precambrian Geology and Geochronology, Russian Academy of Sciences, St. Petersburg 199034, RussiaJ. PalandriDepartment of Geological Sciences, 1272 University of Oregon, Eugene, Oregon 97403, USAL. DobrzhinetskayaDepartment of Earth Sciences, University of California, Riverside, California 92521, USA
- Restricted accessDetrital zircon U-Pb geochronology and Hf isotope geochemistry of Paleozoic and Triassic passive margin strata of western North AmericaBy George Gehrels and Mark PechaArticle | Published in 2014 in Geosphere 10 (1)DOI: 10.1130/GES00889.1George GehrelsDepartment of Geosciences, University of Arizona, Tucson, Arizona 85721, USAMark PechaDepartment of Geosciences, University of Arizona, Tucson, Arizona 85721, USA