487 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 487 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
487 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 487 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessEffects of Arctic freshwater forcing on thermohaline circulation during the PleistoceneBy Jochen Knies, Jens Matthiessen, Andreas Mackensen, Ruediger Stein, Christoph Vogt, Thomas Frederichs and Seung-Il NamArticle | Published in 2007 in Geology 35 (12)DOI: 10.1130/G23966A.1Jochen KniesJens MatthiessenAndreas MackensenRuediger SteinChristoph VogtThomas FrederichsSeung-Il Nam
- Restricted accessChanges in the global carbon cycle occurred as two episodes during the Permian–Triassic crisisBy Shucheng Xie, Richard D. Pancost, Junhua Huang, Paul B. Wignall, Jianxin Yu, Xinyan Tang, Lin Chen, Xianyu Huang and Xulong LaiArticle | Published in 2007 in Geology 35 (12)DOI: 10.1130/G24224A.1Shucheng XieRichard D. PancostJunhua HuangPaul B. WignallJianxin YuXinyan TangLin ChenXianyu HuangXulong Lai
- Restricted accessALLANITE-(Ce) AS AN INDICATOR OF THE ORIGIN OF GRANITIC ROCKS IN JAPAN: IMPORTANCE OF Sr–Nd ISOTOPIC AND CHEMICAL COMPOSITIONBy Mihoko Hoshino, Mitsuyoshi Kimata, Yoji Arakawa, Masahiro Shimizu, Norimasa Nishida and Shunichi NakaiArticle | Published in 2007 in The Canadian Mineralogist 45 (6)Publisher: Mineralogical Association of CanadaDOI: 10.3749/canmin.45.6.1329Mihoko HoshinoMitsuyoshi KimataYoji ArakawaMasahiro ShimizuNorimasa NishidaShunichi Nakai
- Restricted accessA 1.16 Ma record of carbon accumulation in western European peatland during the Oligocene from the Ballymoney lignite, Northern IrelandBy David J. LargeArticle | Published in 2007 in Journal of the Geological Society 164 (6)Publisher: Geological Society of LondonDOI: 10.1144/0016-76492006-148David J. Large
- Restricted accessSeepage of biogenic natural gas in the Intermontane Belt of the Canadian CordilleraBy K.G. Osadetz, C.A. Evenchick, F. Ferri, B. Mayer and L.R. SnowdonArticle | Published in 2007 in Bulletin of Canadian Petroleum Geology 55 (4)Publisher: Canadian Society of Petroleum GeologistsDOI: 10.2113/gscpgbull.55.4.337K.G. OsadetzC.A. EvenchickF. FerriB. MayerL.R. Snowdon
- Restricted accessGeochemistry and petrogenesis of South African transitional kimberlites located on and off the Kaapvaal CratonBy Megan Becker, Anton P. le Roex and Cornelia ClassArticle | Published in 2007 in South African Journal of Geology 110 (4)Publisher: Geological Society of South AfricaDOI: 10.2113/gssajg.110.4.631Megan BeckerAnton P. le RoexCornelia Class
- Restricted accessDrainage reorganization during breakup of Pangea revealed by in-situ Pb isotopic analysis of detrital K-feldsparBy S. Tyrrell, P.D.W. Haughton and J.S. DalyArticle | Published in 2007 in Geology 35 (11)DOI: 10.1130/G4123A.1S. TyrrellP.D.W. HaughtonJ.S. Daly
- Restricted accessIsotopic characteristics of the Gurla Mandhata metamorphic core complex: Implications for the architecture of the Himalayan orogenBy Michael A. MurphyArticle | Published in 2007 in Geology 35 (11)DOI: 10.1130/G23774A.1Michael A. Murphy
- Restricted access231Pa excesses in arc volcanic rocks: Constraint on melting rates at convergent marginsBy Fang Huang and Craig C. LundstromArticle | Published in 2007 in Geology 35 (11)DOI: 10.1130/G23822A.1Fang HuangCraig C. Lundstrom
- Restricted accessNew insights into the genesis of Indian kimberlites from the Dharwar Craton via in situ Sr isotope analysis of groundmass perovskiteBy Chad Paton, Janet M. Hergt, David Phillips, Jon D. Woodhead and Simon R. SheeArticle | Published in 2007 in Geology 35 (11)DOI: 10.1130/G24040A.1Chad PatonJanet M. HergtDavid PhillipsJon D. WoodheadSimon R. Shee