487 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 487 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
487 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 487 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessIndicators of hot fluid migration in sedimentary basins: evidence from the UK Atlantic MarginBy H. L. Wycherley, J. Parnell, G. R. Watt, H. Chen and A. J. BoyceArticle | Published in 2003 in Petroleum Geoscience 9 (4)DOI: 10.1144/1354-079303-569H. L. WycherleyJ. ParnellG. R. WattH. ChenA. J. Boyce
- Restricted accessA 1.16 Ma record of carbon accumulation in western European peatland during the Oligocene from the Ballymoney lignite, Northern IrelandBy David J. LargeArticle | Published in 2007 in Journal of the Geological Society 164 (6)DOI: 10.1144/0016-76492006-148David J. Large
- Restricted accessStable isotopes of carbon and sulphur as indicators of environmental change: past and presentBy Rob Newton and Simon BottrellArticle | Published in 2007 in Journal of the Geological Society 164 (4)DOI: 10.1144/0016-76492006-101Rob NewtonSimon Bottrell
- Restricted accessStable isotope transfer in open and closed system across chemically contrasted boundaries: metacarbonate–granitoid contacts in the Quérigut magmatic complex (Eastern Pyrenees, France)By Cyril DurandD, Philippe Boulvais, Didier Marquer and Michel RossyArticle | Published in 2006 in Journal of the Geological Society 163 (5)DOI: 10.1144/0016-76492005-075Cyril DurandDPhilippe BoulvaisDidier MarquerMichel Rossy
- Restricted accessUpper Cretaceous carbon- and oxygen-isotope stratigraphy of hemipelagic carbonate facies from southern Tibet, ChinaBy Xianghui Li, Hugh C. Jenkyns, Chengshan Wang, Xiumian Hu, Xi Chen, Yushuai Wei, Yongjian Huang and Jie CuiArticle | Published in 2006 in Journal of the Geological Society 163 (2)DOI: 10.1144/0016-764905-046Xianghui LiHugh C. JenkynsChengshan WangXiumian HuXi ChenYushuai WeiYongjian HuangJie Cui
- Restricted accessCarbonate isotope chemostratigraphy suggests revisions to the geological history of the West Finnmark Caledonides, northern NorwayBy T. Slagstad, V.A. Melezhik, C.L. Kirkland, K.B. Zwaan, D. Roberts, I.M. Gorokhov and A.E. FallickArticle | Published in 2006 in Journal of the Geological Society 163 (2)DOI: 10.1144/0016-764905-021T. SlagstadV.A. MelezhikC.L. KirklandK.B. ZwaanD. RobertsI.M. GorokhovA.E. Fallick
- Restricted accessInvestigating the record of Permian climate change from argillaceous sedimentary rocks, OmanBy M.H. Stephenson, M.J. Leng, C.H. Vane, P.L. Osterloff and C. ArrowsmithArticle | Published in 2005 in Journal of the Geological Society 162 (4)DOI: 10.1144/0016-764904-096M.H. StephensonM.J. LengC.H. VaneP.L. OsterloffC. Arrowsmith
- Restricted accessNd isotopic and geochemical constraints on provenance of sedimentary rocks in the eastern Officer Basin, Australia: implications for the duration of the intracratonic Petermann OrogenyBy B.P. Wade, M. Hand and K.M. BarovichArticle | Published in 2005 in Journal of the Geological Society 162 (3)DOI: 10.1144/0016-764904-001B.P. WadeM. HandK.M. Barovich
- Restricted accessIsotopic signals from late Jurassic–early Cretaceous (Volgian–Valanginian) sub-Arctic belemnites, Yatria River, Western SiberiaBy G.D. Price and J. MutterloseArticle | Published in 2004 in Journal of the Geological Society 161 (6)DOI: 10.1144/0016-764903-169G.D. PriceJ. Mutterlose
- Restricted accessReappraisal of the K–T boundary succession at Stevns Klint, DenmarkBy Malcolm B. Hart, Sean E. Feist, Gregory D. Price and Melanie J. LengArticle | Published in 2004 in Journal of the Geological Society 161 (5)DOI: 10.1144/0016-764903-071Malcolm B. HartSean E. FeistGregory D. PriceMelanie J. Leng