25 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 25 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
25 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 25 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessLead isotope ratios in till and vegetation over a VMS occurrence under significant allochthonous coverBy Pim W.G. van Geffen, T. Kurt Kyser, Christopher J. Oates and Christian IhlenfeldArticle | Published in 2013 in Geochemistry: Exploration, Environment, Analysis 13 (1)DOI: 10.1144/geochem2012-064Pim W.G. van GeffenQueen’s University, Miller Hall, Kingston, Ontario, K7L 3N6, CanadaT. Kurt KyserQueen’s University, Miller Hall, Kingston, Ontario, K7L 3N6, CanadaChristopher J. OatesApplied Geochemistry Solutions, 49 School Lane, Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire, SL9 9AZ, UKChristian IhlenfeldAnglo American plc, 20 Carlton House Terrace, London SW1Y 5AN UK
- Restricted accessDifferent lead sources in an abandoned uranium mine (Urgeiriça - Central Portugal) and its environment impact – isotopic evidenceBy Rui M.P. Santos and Colombo C. G. TassinariArticle | Published in 2012 in Geochemistry: Exploration, Environment, Analysis 12 (3)DOI: 10.1144/1467-7873/11-RA-076Rui M.P. SantosColombo C. G. Tassinari
- Restricted accessSource and evolution of fluids in the Shihu gold deposit, Taihang Mountains, China: evidence from microthermometry, chemical composition and noble gas isotope of fluid inclusionsBy Ye Cao, Emmanuel John M. Carranza, Shengrong Li, Meijuan Yao and Huafeng ZhangArticle | Published in 2012 in Geochemistry: Exploration, Environment, Analysis 12 (2)DOI: 10.1144/1467-7873/11-MINDEP-073Ye CaoEmmanuel John M. CarranzaShengrong LiMeijuan YaoHuafeng Zhang
- Restricted accessApplication of stable hydrogen isotope models to the evaluation of groundwater resources: case of the Pădurea Craiului limestone aquifer systemBy Delia Cristina Papp and Ioan CociubaArticle | Published in 2011 in Geochemistry: Exploration, Environment, Analysis 11 (2)DOI: 10.1144/1467-7873/09-IAGS-007Delia Cristina PappIoan Cociuba
- Restricted accessThe characteristics of rare earth elements in bulk precipitation, throughfall, foliage and lichens in the Lesní potok catchment and its vicinity, Czech RepublicBy Jitka Špičková, Tomáš Navrátil, Jan Rohovec, Martin Mihaljevič, Petra Kubínová, Luděk Minařík and Petr SkřivanArticle | Published in 2010 in Geochemistry: Exploration, Environment, Analysis 10 (4)DOI: 10.1144/1467-7873/09-225Jitka ŠpičkováTomáš NavrátilJan RohovecMartin MihaljevičPetra KubínováLuděk MinaříkPetr Skřivan
- Restricted accessA comparative copper isotope study of porphyry copper deposits in IranBy H. Mirnejad, R. Mathur, M. Einali, M. Dendas and S. AlirezaeiArticle | Published in 2010 in Geochemistry: Exploration, Environment, Analysis 10 (4)DOI: 10.1144/1467-7873/09-229H. MirnejadR. MathurM. EinaliM. DendasS. Alirezaei
- Restricted accessDistribution of potentially toxic metal and radionuclide contamination in soils related to phosphogypsum waste stockpiling in the Eshidiya Mine, JordanBy Mohammad S. Al-Hwaiti and James F. RanvilleArticle | Published in 2010 in Geochemistry: Exploration, Environment, Analysis 10 (4)DOI: 10.1144/1467-7873/09-232Mohammad S. Al-HwaitiJames F. Ranville
- Restricted accessMetal origin and Pb isotopes in water of the mine-draining Mejerda river system, north TunisiaBy Olfa Sahnoun, Urs Schärer, Ayed Added, François Fernex and Saâdi AbdeljaouedArticle | Published in 2009 in Geochemistry: Exploration, Environment, Analysis 9 (4)DOI: 10.1144/1467-7873/09-219Olfa SahnounUrs SchärerAyed AddedFrançois FernexSaâdi Abdeljaoued
- Restricted accessUsing groundwater chemical and isotopic composition in the search for base metal deposits: hydrogeochemical investigations in the Hinta and Kayar Pb–Zn districts, IndiaBy Patrice de Caritat, D.C. McPhail, Kurt Kyser and Christopher J. OatesArticle | Published in 2009 in Geochemistry: Exploration, Environment, Analysis 9 (3)DOI: 10.1144/1467-7873/09-206Patrice de CaritatD.C. McPhailKurt KyserChristopher J. Oates
- Restricted accessSoil to plant (Solanum tuberosum L.) radionuclide transfer in the vicinity of an old uranium mineBy Fernando P. Carvalho, João M. Oliveira, M. Orquídia Neves, M. Manuela Abreu and Elsa M. VicenteArticle | Published in 2009 in Geochemistry: Exploration, Environment, Analysis 9 (3)DOI: 10.1144/1467-7873/09-213Fernando P. CarvalhoJoão M. OliveiraM. Orquídia NevesM. Manuela AbreuElsa M. Vicente