21 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 21 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessColombian-style emerald mineralization in the northern Canadian Cordillera: integration into a regional Paleozoic fluid flow regimeBy M.L. Hewton, D.D. Marshall, L. Ootes, L.E. Loughrey and R.A. CreaserArticle | Published in 2013 in Canadian Journal of Earth Sciences 50 (8)Publisher: NRC Research PressDOI: 10.1139/cjes-2012-0128M.L. HewtonDepartment of Earth Sciences, Simon Fraser University, 8888 University Drive, Burnaby, BC V5A 1S6, Canada.D.D. MarshallDepartment of Earth Sciences, Simon Fraser University, 8888 University Drive, Burnaby, BC V5A 1S6, Canada.L. OotesNorthwest Territories Geoscience Office, Box 1500, Yellowknife, NT X1A 2R3, Canada.L.E. LoughreyDepartment of Earth Sciences, Simon Fraser University, 8888 University Drive, Burnaby, BC V5A 1S6, Canada.R.A. CreaserDepartment of Earth & Atmospheric Sciences, University of Alberta, 126 ESB, Edmonton, AB T6G 2R3, Canada.
- Restricted accessPre-ore burial dolomitization adjacent to the carbonate-hosted Gays River Zn–Pb deposit, Nova ScotiaBy M. M. SavardArticle | Published in 1996 in Canadian Journal of Earth Sciences 33 (2)Publisher: NRC Research PressDOI: 10.1139/e96-023
- Restricted accessCarbon isotopes as indicators of dispersal patterns in Devonian-Mississippian shales of the Appalachian BasinBy J. B. MaynardArticle | Published in 1981 in Geology 9 (6)Publisher: Geological Society of AmericaDOI: 10.1130/0091-7613(1981)9<262:CIAIOD>2.0.CO;2J. B. Maynard
- Restricted accessStructurally Controlled Vein Barite Mineralization in the Maritimes Basin of Eastern Canada: Geologic Setting, Stable Isotopes, and Fluid InclusionsBy Daniel J. Kontak, Kurt Kyser, Andrew Gize and Daniel MarshallArticle | Published in 2006 in Economic Geology 101 (2)DOI: 10.2113/gsecongeo.101.2.407Daniel J. KontakKurt KyserAndrew GizeDaniel Marshall
- Restricted accessOre-Forming Processes in Irish-Type Carbonate-Hosted Zn-Pb Deposits: Evidence from Mineralogy, Chemistry, and Isotopic Composition of Sulfides at the Lisheen MineBy J. J. Wilkinson, S. L. Eyre and A. J. BoyceArticle | Published in 2005 in Economic Geology 100 (1)DOI: 10.2113/100.1.0063J. J. WilkinsonS. L. EyreA. J. Boyce
- Restricted accessOrigin of the Red Dog Zn-Pb-Ag Deposits, Brooks Range, Alaska: Evidence from Regional Pb and Sr Isotope SourcesBy R. A. Ayuso, K. D. Kelley, D. L. Leach, L. E. Young, J. F. Slack, J. F. Wandless, A. M. Lyon and J. L. DillinghamArticle | Published in 2004 in Economic Geology 99 (7)DOI: 10.2113/gsecongeo.99.7.1533R. A. AyusoK. D. KelleyD. L. LeachL. E. YoungJ. F. SlackJ. F. WandlessA. M. LyonJ. L. Dillingham
- Restricted accessSulfur and Oxygen Isotopes in Barite Deposits of the Western Brooks Range, Alaska, and Implications for the Origin of the Red Dog Massive Sulfide DepositsBy Craig A. Johnson, Karen D. Kelley and David L. LeachArticle | Published in 2004 in Economic Geology 99 (7)DOI: 10.2113/gsecongeo.99.7.1435Craig A. JohnsonKaren D. KelleyDavid L. Leach
- Restricted accessAlligator Ridge District, East-Central Nevada: Carlin-Type Gold Mineralization at Shallow DepthsBy Constance J. Nutt and Albert H. HofstraArticle | Published in 2003 in Economic Geology 98 (6)DOI: 10.2113/gsecongeo.98.6.1225Constance J. NuttAlbert H. Hofstra
- Restricted accessBACTERIA WERE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE MAGNITUDE OF THE WORLD-CLASS HYDROTHERMAL BASE METAL SULFIDE OREBODY AT NAVAN, IRELANDBy Anthony E. Fallick, John H. Ashton, Adrian J. Boyce, Rob M. Ellam and Michael J. RussellArticle | Published in 2001 in Economic Geology 96 (4)DOI: 10.2113/gsecongeo.96.4.885Anthony E. FallickJohn H. AshtonAdrian J. BoyceRob M. EllamMichael J. Russell
- Restricted accessA genetic model for mineralization of lower Windsor (Visean) carbonate rocks of Nova Scotia, CanadaBy D. F. Sangster, M. M. Savard and D. J. KontakArticle | Published in 1998 in Economic Geology 93 (6)DOI: 10.2113/gsecongeo.93.6.932D. F. SangsterM. M. SavardD. J. Kontak