342 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 342 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
342 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 342 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessIndicators of hot fluid migration in sedimentary basins: evidence from the UK Atlantic MarginBy H. L. Wycherley, J. Parnell, G. R. Watt, H. Chen and A. J. BoyceArticle | Published in 2003 in Petroleum Geoscience 9 (4)DOI: 10.1144/1354-079303-569H. L. WycherleyJ. ParnellG. R. WattH. ChenA. J. Boyce
- Restricted accessIsotope geochemistry of oils from fields and mud volcanoes in the South Caspian Basin, AzerbaijanBy Ibragim S. Guliyev, Akper A. Feizulayev and Dadash A. HuseynovArticle | Published in 2001 in Petroleum Geoscience 7 (2)DOI: 10.1144/petgeo.7.2.201Ibragim S. GuliyevAkper A. FeizulayevDadash A. Huseynov
- Restricted accessLatest Danian carbon isotope anomaly and associated environmental change in the southern Tethys (Nile Basin, Egypt)By André Bornemann, Peter Schulte, Jorinde Sprong, Etienne Steurbaut, Mohamed Youssef and Robert P. SpeijerArticle | Published in 2009 in Journal of the Geological Society 166 (6)DOI: 10.1144/0016-76492008-104André BornemannPeter SchulteJorinde SprongEtienne SteurbautMohamed YoussefRobert P. Speijer
- Restricted accessComprehensive refertilization of lithospheric mantle beneath the North China Craton: further Os–Sr–Nd isotopic constraintsBy Hong-Fu Zhang, Steven L. Goldstein, Xin-Hua Zhou, Min Sun and Yue CaiArticle | Published in 2009 in Journal of the Geological Society 166 (2)DOI: 10.1144/0016-76492007-152Hong-Fu ZhangSteven L. GoldsteinXin-Hua ZhouMin SunYue Cai
- Restricted accessDiscussion on the Late Palaeocene–Early Eocene and Toarcian (Early Jurassic) carbon isotope excursions: a comparison of their time scales, associated environmental change, causes and consequencesJournal, Vol. 164, 2007, 1093–1108By J.M. McArthur, A.S. Cohen, A.L. Coe, D.B. Kemp, R.J. Bailey and D.G. SmithArticle | Published in 2008 in Journal of the Geological Society 165 (4)DOI: 10.1144/0016-76492007-157J.M. McArthurA.S. CohenA.L. CoeD.B. KempR.J. BaileyD.G. Smith
- Restricted accessA 1.16 Ma record of carbon accumulation in western European peatland during the Oligocene from the Ballymoney lignite, Northern IrelandBy David J. LargeArticle | Published in 2007 in Journal of the Geological Society 164 (6)DOI: 10.1144/0016-76492006-148David J. Large
- Restricted accessStable isotopes of carbon and sulphur as indicators of environmental change: past and presentBy Rob Newton and Simon BottrellArticle | Published in 2007 in Journal of the Geological Society 164 (4)DOI: 10.1144/0016-76492006-101Rob NewtonSimon Bottrell
- Restricted accessReappraisal of the K–T boundary succession at Stevns Klint, DenmarkBy Malcolm B. Hart, Sean E. Feist, Gregory D. Price and Melanie J. LengArticle | Published in 2004 in Journal of the Geological Society 161 (5)DOI: 10.1144/0016-764903-071Malcolm B. HartSean E. FeistGregory D. PriceMelanie J. Leng
- Restricted accessThe rhenium–osmium isotope system: applications to geochronological and palaeoenvironmental problemsBy Anthony S. CohenArticle | Published in 2004 in Journal of the Geological Society 161 (4)DOI: 10.1144/0016-764903-084Anthony S. Cohen
- Restricted accessCrustal contribution to the genesis of Ethiopian plateau rhyolitic ignimbrites: basalt and rhyolite geochemical provincialityBy Dereje Ayalew and Gezahegn YirguArticle | Published in 2003 in Journal of the Geological Society 160 (1)DOI: 10.1144/0016-764901-169Dereje AyalewGezahegn Yirgu