50 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 50 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
50 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 50 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessBasinward nitrogen limitation demonstrates role of terrestrial nitrogen and redox control of δ15N in a Late Devonian black shaleBy Michael L. Tuite Jr. and Stephen A. MackoArticle | Published in 2013 in Geology 41 (10)Publisher: Geological Society of AmericaDOI: 10.1130/G34549.1Michael L. TuiteDepartment of Environmental Sciences, University of Virginia, Charlottesville, Virginia 22904, USAStephen A. MackoDepartment of Environmental Sciences, University of Virginia, Charlottesville, Virginia 22904, USA
- Restricted accessLarge sulphur isotopic perturbations and oceanic changes during the Frasnian–Famennian transition of the Late DevonianBy Daizhao Chen, Jianguo Wang, Grzegorz Racki, Hua Li, Chengyuan Wang, Xueping Ma and Michael T. WhalenArticle | Published in 2013 in Journal of the Geological Society 170 (3)DOI: 10.1144/jgs2012-037Daizhao ChenKey Laboratory of Petroleum Resources Research, Institute of Geology and Geophysics, Chinese Academy of Sciences, #19 Beitucheng Xilu, Chaoyang District, Beijing 100029, ChinaJianguo WangKey Laboratory of Petroleum Resources Research, Institute of Geology and Geophysics, Chinese Academy of Sciences, #19 Beitucheng Xilu, Chaoyang District, Beijing 100029, ChinaGrzegorz RackiFaculty of Earth Sciences, University of Silesia, Bedzinska Str. 60, 41-200 Sosnowiec, PolandHua LiDepartment of Geology, Peking University, Beijing 100871, ChinaChengyuan WangNanjing Institute of Geology and Paleontology, Chinese Academy of Science, 39 East Beijing Road, Nanjing 210008, ChinaXueping MaDepartment of Geology, Peking University, Beijing 100871, ChinaMichael T. WhalenDepartment of Geology and Geophysics, University of Alaska Fairbanks, Fairbanks, AK 99775, USA
- Restricted accessIsotope geochemistry and revised geochronology of the Purrido Ophiolite (Cabo Ortegal Complex, NW Iberian Massif): Devonian magmatism with mixed sources and involved Mesoproterozoic basementBy Sonia Sánchez Martínez, Ricardo Arenas, Axel Gerdes, Pedro Castiñeiras, Alain Potrel and Javier Fernández-SuárezArticle | Published in 2011 in Journal of the Geological Society 168 (3)DOI: 10.1144/0016-76492010-065Sonia Sánchez MartínezRicardo ArenasAxel GerdesPedro CastiñeirasAlain PotrelJavier Fernández-Suárez
- Restricted accessPetrology, Sr–Nd–Hf isotopic geochemistry and zircon chronology of the Late Palaeozoic volcanic rocks in the southwestern Tianshan Mountains, Xinjiang, NW ChinaBy YONGFENG ZHU, XUAN GUO, BIAO SONG, LIFEI ZHANG and LIBING GUArticle | Published in 2009 in Journal of the Geological Society 166 (6)DOI: 10.1144/0016-76492008-130YONGFENG ZHUXUAN GUOBIAO SONGLIFEI ZHANGLIBING GU
- Restricted accessThe Sericitic to Advanced Argillic Transition: Stable Isotope and Mineralogical Characteristics from the Hugo Dummett Porphyry Cu-Au Deposit, Oyu Tolgoi District, MongoliaBy Bat-Erdene Khashgerel, Robert O. Rye, Imants Kavalieris and Ken-ichiro HayashiArticle | Published in 2009 in Economic Geology 104 (8)DOI: 10.2113/gsecongeo.104.8.1087Bat-Erdene KhashgerelRobert O. RyeImants KavalierisKen-ichiro Hayashi
- Restricted accessWhen do black shales tell molybdenum isotope tales?By G.W. Gordon, T.W. Lyons, G.L. Arnold, J. Roe, B.B. Sageman and A.D. AnbarArticle | Published in 2009 in Geology 37 (6)Publisher: Geological Society of AmericaDOI: 10.1130/G25186A.1G.W. GordonT.W. LyonsG.L. ArnoldJ. RoeB.B. SagemanA.D. Anbar
- Restricted accessStable isotope record of the Eifelian–Givetian boundary Kačák–otomari Event (Middle Devonian) from Hungry Hollow, Ontario, CanadaBy Peter J. van Hengstum and Darren R. GröckeArticle | Published in 2008 in Canadian Journal of Earth Sciences 45 (3)Publisher: NRC Research PressDOI: 10.1139/E08-005School of Geography & Earth Sciences, McMaster University, 1280 Main Street West, Hamilton, ON L8S 4K1, Canada.Department of Earth Sciences, Durham University, Science Laboratories, South Road, Durham DH1 3LE, UK.
- Restricted accessGeology and Reconnaissance Stable Isotope Study of the Oyu Tolgoi Porphyry Cu-Au System, South Gobi, MongoliaBy Bat-Erdene Khashgerel, Robert O. Rye, Jeffrey W. Hedenquist and Imants KavalierisArticle | Published in 2006 in Economic Geology 101 (3)DOI: 10.2113/gsecongeo.101.3.503Bat-Erdene KhashgerelRobert O. RyeJeffrey W. HedenquistImants Kavalieris
- Restricted accessIntrusion-Hosted Mineralization in the Charters Towers Goldfield, North Queensland: New Isotopic and Fluid Inclusion Constraints on the Timing and Origin of the Auriferous VeinsBy Oliver P. KreuzerArticle | Published in 2005 in Economic Geology 100 (8)DOI: 10.2113/gsecongeo.100.8.1583Oliver P. Kreuzer
- Restricted accessGeochemical and isotopic evidence for a genetic link between Canadian Shield brines, dolomitization in the Western Canada Sedimentary Basin, and Devonian calcium-chloridic seawaterBy Dennis J. Bottomley, Ian D. Clark, Nicholas Battye and Tom KotzerArticle | Published in 2005 in Canadian Journal of Earth Sciences 42 (11)Publisher: NRC Research PressDOI: 10.1139/e05-075Dennis J. BottomleyCanadian Nuclear Safety Commission, 280 Slater Street, Ottawa, ON K1P 5S9, Canada.Ian D. ClarkDepartment of Earth Sciences, Ottawa–Carleton Geoscience Centre, University of Ottawa, Ottawa, ON K1N 6N5, Canada.Nicholas BattyeDepartment of Earth Sciences, Ottawa–Carleton Geoscience Centre, University of Ottawa, Ottawa, ON K1N 6N5, Canada.Tom KotzerCanadian Light Source Inc., University of Saskatchewan, Saskatoon, SK S7N 0X4, Canada.