26 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 26 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
26 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 26 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessThe onset of the Permo-Carboniferous glaciation: reconciling global stratigraphic evidence with biogenic apatite δ18O records in the late ViseanBy M. Barham, J. Murray, M. M. Joachimski and D. M. WilliamsArticle | Published in 2012 in Journal of the Geological Society 169 (2)DOI: 10.1144/0016-76492011-102M. BarhamJ. MurrayM. M. JoachimskiD. M. Williams
- Restricted accessInvestigating the record of Permian climate change from argillaceous sedimentary rocks, OmanBy M.H. Stephenson, M.J. Leng, C.H. Vane, P.L. Osterloff and C. ArrowsmithArticle | Published in 2005 in Journal of the Geological Society 162 (4)DOI: 10.1144/0016-764904-096M.H. StephensonM.J. LengC.H. VaneP.L. OsterloffC. Arrowsmith
- Restricted accessA sulphur isotopic investigation of the potential sulphur sources for Lower Palaeozoic-hosted vein mineralization in the English Lake DistrictBy D. LOWRY, A. J. BOYCE, R. A. D. PATTRICK, A. E. FALLICK and C. J. STANLEYArticle | Published in 1991 in Journal of the Geological Society 148 (6)DOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.148.6.0993D. LOWRYA. J. BOYCER. A. D. PATTRICKA. E. FALLICKC. J. STANLEY
- Restricted accessTectonic fingerprints in siderite cement, Tirrawarra Sandstone, southern Cooper Basin, AustraliaBy M. R. Rezaee, N. M. Lemon and R. J. SeggieM. R. RezaeeN. M. LemonR. J. Seggie
- Restricted accessPrimitive olivine melanephelinite dykes from the Orkney Islands, ScotlandBy B. G. J. Upton, R. H. Mitchell, A. Long and P. AspenB. G. J. UptonR. H. MitchellA. LongP. Aspen
- Restricted accessStable isotope study of Variscan vein Pb-Zn-Ag mineralization of the Bohemian MassifBy J. H. Bernard and K. ZakArticle | Published in 1992 in Exploration and Mining Geology 1 (1)Publisher: Canadian Institute of Mining, Metallurgy & PetroleumJ. H. BernardK. Zak
- Restricted accessPetrogenesis and regional tectonic significance of Late Devonian mafic intrusions in the Meguma Zone, Nova ScotiaBy Marcus C. Tate and D. Barrie ClarkeArticle | Published in 1995 in Canadian Journal of Earth Sciences 32 (11)Publisher: NRC Research PressDOI: 10.1139/e95-145
- Restricted accessIs mid-late Paleozoic ocean-water chemistry coupled with epeiric seawater isotope records?By Uwe Brand, Jun-ichi Tazawa, Hiroyoshi Sano, Karem Azmy and Xinqing LeeArticle | Published in 2009 in Geology 37 (9)DOI: 10.1130/G30038A.1Uwe BrandJun-ichi TazawaHiroyoshi SanoKarem AzmyXinqing Lee
- Restricted accessLarge-scale carbon isotope fractionation in evaporites and the generation of extremely 13C-enriched methaneBy Joanna Potter, Michael G. Siemann and Mikhail TsypukovArticle | Published in 2004 in Geology 32 (6)DOI: 10.1130/G20323.1Joanna PotterMichael G. SiemannMikhail Tsypukov