223 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 223 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
223 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 223 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessBasinward nitrogen limitation demonstrates role of terrestrial nitrogen and redox control of δ15N in a Late Devonian black shaleBy Michael L. Tuite Jr. and Stephen A. MackoArticle | Published in 2013 in Geology 41 (10)DOI: 10.1130/G34549.1Michael L. TuiteDepartment of Environmental Sciences, University of Virginia, Charlottesville, Virginia 22904, USAStephen A. MackoDepartment of Environmental Sciences, University of Virginia, Charlottesville, Virginia 22904, USA
- Restricted accessColombian-style emerald mineralization in the northern Canadian Cordillera: integration into a regional Paleozoic fluid flow regimeBy M.L. Hewton, D.D. Marshall, L. Ootes, L.E. Loughrey and R.A. CreaserArticle | Published in 2013 in Canadian Journal of Earth Sciences 50 (8)Publisher: NRC Research PressDOI: 10.1139/cjes-2012-0128M.L. HewtonDepartment of Earth Sciences, Simon Fraser University, 8888 University Drive, Burnaby, BC V5A 1S6, Canada.D.D. MarshallDepartment of Earth Sciences, Simon Fraser University, 8888 University Drive, Burnaby, BC V5A 1S6, Canada.L. OotesNorthwest Territories Geoscience Office, Box 1500, Yellowknife, NT X1A 2R3, Canada.L.E. LoughreyDepartment of Earth Sciences, Simon Fraser University, 8888 University Drive, Burnaby, BC V5A 1S6, Canada.R.A. CreaserDepartment of Earth & Atmospheric Sciences, University of Alberta, 126 ESB, Edmonton, AB T6G 2R3, Canada.
- Restricted accessLarge sulphur isotopic perturbations and oceanic changes during the Frasnian–Famennian transition of the Late DevonianBy Daizhao Chen, Jianguo Wang, Grzegorz Racki, Hua Li, Chengyuan Wang, Xueping Ma and Michael T. WhalenArticle | Published in 2013 in Journal of the Geological Society 170 (3)Publisher: Geological Society of LondonDOI: 10.1144/jgs2012-037Daizhao ChenKey Laboratory of Petroleum Resources Research, Institute of Geology and Geophysics, Chinese Academy of Sciences, #19 Beitucheng Xilu, Chaoyang District, Beijing 100029, ChinaJianguo WangKey Laboratory of Petroleum Resources Research, Institute of Geology and Geophysics, Chinese Academy of Sciences, #19 Beitucheng Xilu, Chaoyang District, Beijing 100029, ChinaGrzegorz RackiFaculty of Earth Sciences, University of Silesia, Bedzinska Str. 60, 41-200 Sosnowiec, PolandHua LiDepartment of Geology, Peking University, Beijing 100871, ChinaChengyuan WangNanjing Institute of Geology and Paleontology, Chinese Academy of Science, 39 East Beijing Road, Nanjing 210008, ChinaXueping MaDepartment of Geology, Peking University, Beijing 100871, ChinaMichael T. WhalenDepartment of Geology and Geophysics, University of Alaska Fairbanks, Fairbanks, AK 99775, USA
- Restricted accessFormation of pluton roofs, floors, and walls by crack opening at Split Mountain, Sierra Nevada, CaliforniaBy John M. Bartley, Allen F. Glazner and Kevin H. MahanArticle | Published in 2012 in Geosphere 8 (5)DOI: 10.1130/GES00722.1John M. Bartley1Department of Geology and Geophysics, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, Utah 84112-0111, USAAllen F. Glazner2Department of Geological Sciences, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, North Carolina 27599, USAKevin H. Mahan3Department of Geological Sciences, University of Colorado, Boulder, Colorado 80309, USA
- Restricted accessTRACING GARNET ORIGINS IN GRANITOID ROCKS BY OXYGEN ISOTOPE ANALYSIS: EXAMPLES FROM THE SOUTH MOUNTAIN BATHOLITH, NOVA SCOTIABy Jade Star Lackey, Saskia Erdmann, Jessica S. Hark, Robert M. Nowak, Kendra E. Murray, D. Barrie Clarke and John W. ValleyArticle | Published in 2011 in The Canadian Mineralogist 49 (2)Publisher: Mineralogical Association of CanadaDOI: 10.3749/canmin.49.2.417Jade Star LackeySaskia ErdmannJessica S. HarkRobert M. NowakKendra E. MurrayD. Barrie ClarkeJohn W. Valley
- Restricted accessSphenothallus-like Fossils from the Martinsburg Formation (Upper Ordovician), Tennessee, USABy Maya Li Wei-Haas, Bosiljka Glumac and H. Allen CurranArticle | Published in 2011 in Journal of Paleontology 85 (2)Publisher: Paleontological SocietyDOI: 10.1666/09-146.1Maya Li Wei-HaasBosiljka GlumacH. Allen Curran
- Restricted accessGlobal Upper Ordovician correlation by means of δ13C chemostratigraphy: implications of the discovery of the Guttenberg δ13C excursion (GICE) in MalaysiaBy STIG M. BERGSTRÖM, SACHIKO AGEMATSU and BIRGER SCHMITZArticle | Published in 2010 in Geological Magazine 147 (5)Publisher: Cambridge University PressDOI: 10.1017/S0016756810000142STIG M. BERGSTRÖMSACHIKO AGEMATSUBIRGER SCHMITZ
- Restricted accessConstraints on early Cambrian carbon cycling from the duration of the Nemakit-Daldynian–Tommotian boundary δ13C shift, MoroccoBy Adam C. Maloof, Jahandar Ramezani, Samuel A. Bowring, David A. Fike, Susannah M. Porter and Mohamed MazouadArticle | Published in 2010 in Geology 38 (7)DOI: 10.1130/G30726.1Adam C. MaloofJahandar RamezaniSamuel A. BowringDavid A. FikeSusannah M. PorterMohamed Mazouad
- Restricted accessHigh-Mg potassic rocks in the Balkan segment of the Variscan belt (Bulgaria): implications for the genesis of orogenic lamproite magmasBy L. BUZZI, L. GAGGERO, L. GROZDANOV, S. YANEV and F. SLEJKOArticle | Published in 2010 in Geological Magazine 147 (3)Publisher: Cambridge University PressDOI: 10.1017/S0016756809990550L. BUZZIL. GAGGEROL. GROZDANOVS. YANEVF. SLEJKO
- Restricted accessDid intense volcanism trigger the first Late Ordovician icehouse?By Werner Buggisch, Michael M. Joachimski, Oliver Lehnert, Stig M. Bergström, John E. Repetski and Gerald F. WebersArticle | Published in 2010 in Geology 38 (4)DOI: 10.1130/G30577.1Werner BuggischMichael M. JoachimskiOliver LehnertStig M. BergströmJohn E. RepetskiGerald F. Webers