30 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 30 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
30 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 30 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessOre Genesis and Hydrothermal Evolution of the Baiyinnuo’er Zinc-Lead Skarn Deposit, Northeast China: Evidence from Isotopes (S, Pb) and Fluid InclusionsBy Qihai Shu, Yong Lai, Yi Sun, Chao Wang and Shu MengArticle | Published in 2013 in Economic Geology 108 (4)DOI: 10.2113/econgeo.108.4.835Qihai ShuKey Laboratory of Orogenic Belt and Crustal Evolution, School of Earth and Space Sciences, Peking University, Beijing 100871, ChinaYong LaiKey Laboratory of Orogenic Belt and Crustal Evolution, School of Earth and Space Sciences, Peking University, Beijing 100871, ChinaYi SunKey Laboratory of Orogenic Belt and Crustal Evolution, School of Earth and Space Sciences, Peking University, Beijing 100871, ChinaChao WangShu Meng
- Restricted accessThe onset of the Permo-Carboniferous glaciation: reconciling global stratigraphic evidence with biogenic apatite δ18O records in the late ViseanBy M. Barham, J. Murray, M. M. Joachimski and D. M. WilliamsArticle | Published in 2012 in Journal of the Geological Society 169 (2)Publisher: Geological Society of LondonDOI: 10.1144/0016-76492011-102M. BarhamJ. MurrayM. M. JoachimskiD. M. Williams
- Restricted accessIs mid-late Paleozoic ocean-water chemistry coupled with epeiric seawater isotope records?By Uwe Brand, Jun-ichi Tazawa, Hiroyoshi Sano, Karem Azmy and Xinqing LeeArticle | Published in 2009 in Geology 37 (9)DOI: 10.1130/G30038A.1Uwe BrandJun-ichi TazawaHiroyoshi SanoKarem AzmyXinqing Lee
- Restricted accessSource of Fluorine and Petrogenesis of the Rio Grande Rift-Type Barite-Fluorite-Galena DepositsBy F. Partey, S. Lev, R. Casey, E. Widom, V. W. Lueth and J. RakovanArticle | Published in 2009 in Economic Geology 104 (4)DOI: 10.2113/gsecongeo.104.4.505F. ParteyS. LevR. CaseyE. WidomV. W. LuethJ. Rakovan
- Restricted accessRegional 18O-depletion of Neoproterozoic igneous rocks from Avalonia, Cape Breton Island and southern New Brunswick, CanadaBy J. Potter, F.J. Longstaffe and S.M. BarrArticle | Published in 2008 in Geological Society of America Bulletin 120 (3-4)DOI: 10.1130/B26191.1J. PotterF.J. LongstaffeS.M. Barr
- Restricted accessInvestigating the record of Permian climate change from argillaceous sedimentary rocks, OmanBy M.H. Stephenson, M.J. Leng, C.H. Vane, P.L. Osterloff and C. ArrowsmithArticle | Published in 2005 in Journal of the Geological Society 162 (4)Publisher: Geological Society of LondonDOI: 10.1144/0016-764904-096M.H. StephensonM.J. LengC.H. VaneP.L. OsterloffC. Arrowsmith
- Restricted accessLarge-scale carbon isotope fractionation in evaporites and the generation of extremely 13C-enriched methaneBy Joanna Potter, Michael G. Siemann and Mikhail TsypukovArticle | Published in 2004 in Geology 32 (6)DOI: 10.1130/G20323.1Joanna PotterMichael G. SiemannMikhail Tsypukov
- Restricted accessPolymetallic Mineralization at the Browns Deposit, Rum Jungle Mineral Field, Northern Territory, AustraliaBy A. J. McCready, E. F. Stumpfl, J. H. Lally, M. Ahmad and R. D. GeeArticle | Published in 2004 in Economic Geology 99 (2)DOI: 10.2113/gsecongeo.99.2.257A. J. McCreadyE. F. StumpflJ. H. LallyM. AhmadR. D. Gee
- Restricted accessShifts in late Paleozoic atmospheric circulation over western equatorial Pangea: Insights from pedogenic mineral δ18O compositionsBy Neil J. Tabor and Isabel P. MontañezArticle | Published in 2002 in Geology 30 (12)DOI: 10.1130/0091-7613(2002)030<1127:SILPAC>2.0.CO;2Neil J. TaborIsabel P. Montañez