174 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 174 for .
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
174 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 174 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessSr isotope evidence for population movement within the Hebridean Norse community of NW ScotlandBy JANET MONTGOMERY, JANE A. EVANS and TIM NEIGHBOURArticle | Published in 2003 in Journal of the Geological Society 160 (5)DOI: 10.1144/0016-764903-037JANET MONTGOMERYJANE A. EVANSTIM NEIGHBOUR
- Restricted accessThe geochemistry of young volcanism throughout western Panama and southeastern Costa Rica: an overviewBy M. J. DEFANT, T. E. JACKSON, M. S. DRUMMOND, J. Z. DE BOER, H. BELLON, M. D. FEIGENSON, R. C. MAURY and R. H. STEWARTArticle | Published in 1992 in Journal of the Geological Society 149 (4)DOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.149.4.0569M. J. DEFANTT. E. JACKSONM. S. DRUMMONDJ. Z. DE BOERH. BELLONM. D. FEIGENSONR. C. MAURYR. H. STEWART
- Restricted accessRegional O-, Sr-, and Pb-isotope relationships in late Cenozoic calc-alkaline lavas of the Andean CordilleraBy R. S. Harmon, B. A. Barreiro, S. Moorbath, J. Hoefs, P. W. Francis, R. S. Thorpe, B. Déruelle, J. McHugh and J. A. ViglinoArticle | Published in 1984 in Journal of the Geological Society 141 (5)DOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.141.5.0803R. S. HarmonB. A. BarreiroS. MoorbathJ. HoefsP. W. FrancisR. S. ThorpeB. DéruelleJ. McHughJ. A. Viglino
- Restricted accessBorehole Environmental Tracers for Evaluating Net Infiltration and Recharge through Desert BedrockBy Victor M. Heilweil, D. Kip Solomon and Philip M. GardnerArticle | Published in 2006 in Vadose Zone Journal 5 (1)Publisher: Soil Science Society of AmericaDOI: 10.2136/vzj2005.0002Victor M. HeilweilD. Kip SolomonPhilip M. Gardner
- Restricted accessVadose Zone Characterization and Monitoring Beneath Waste Disposal Pits Using Horizontal BoreholesBy Stephen G. McLin, Brent D. Newman and David E. BroxtonArticle | Published in 2005 in Vadose Zone Journal 4 (3)Publisher: Soil Science Society of AmericaDOI: 10.2136/vzj2004.0106Stephen G. McLinBrent D. NewmanDavid E. Broxton
- Restricted accessOxygen Isotopes in Mantle and Crustal Magmas as Revealed by Single Crystal AnalysisBy Ilya BindemanArticle | Published in 2008 in Reviews in Mineralogy and Geochemistry 69 (1)DOI: 10.2138/rmg.2008.69.12Ilya Bindeman
- Restricted accessCalcium Isotopic Variations Produced by Biological, Kinetic, Radiogenic and Nucleosynthetic ProcessesBy Donald J. DePaoloArticle | Published in 2004 in Reviews in Mineralogy and Geochemistry 55 (1)DOI: 10.2138/gsrmg.55.1.255Donald J. DePaolo
- Restricted accessThe U-series Toolbox for PaleoceanographyBy Gideon M. Henderson and Robert F. AndersonArticle | Published in 2003 in Reviews in Mineralogy and Geochemistry 52 (1)DOI: 10.2113/0520493Gideon M. HendersonRobert F. Anderson
- Restricted accessUranium-series Chronology and Environmental Applications of SpeleothemsBy David A. Richards and Jeffrey A. DoraleArticle | Published in 2003 in Reviews in Mineralogy and Geochemistry 52 (1)DOI: 10.2113/0520407David A. RichardsJeffrey A. Dorale
- Restricted accessUranium-series Dating of Marine and Lacustrine CarbonatesBy R.L. Edwards, C.D. Gallup and H. ChengArticle | Published in 2003 in Reviews in Mineralogy and Geochemistry 52 (1)DOI: 10.2113/0520363R.L. EdwardsC.D. GallupH. Cheng