293 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 293 for .
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
293 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 293 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessGroundwater chemistry in the Sellafield area: a preliminary interpretationBy A. H. Bath, , R. A. McCartney, , H. G. Richards, , R. Metcalfe and M. B. CrawfordArticle | Published in 1996 in Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology 29 (Supplement 1)DOI: 10.1144/GSL.QJEGH.1996.029.S1.04A. H. Bath,R. A. McCartney,H. G. Richards,R. MetcalfeM. B. Crawford
- Restricted accessNd and Sr isotopes as clastic provenance indicators in the Upper Carboniferous of BritainBy M. J. Leng, B. W. Glover and J. I. ChisholmArticle | Published in 1999 in Petroleum Geoscience 5 (3)DOI: 10.1144/petgeo.5.3.293M. J. LengB. W. GloverJ. I. Chisholm
- Restricted accessLarge sulphur isotopic perturbations and oceanic changes during the Frasnian–Famennian transition of the Late DevonianBy Daizhao Chen, Jianguo Wang, Grzegorz Racki, Hua Li, Chengyuan Wang, Xueping Ma and Michael T. WhalenArticle | Published in 2013 in Journal of the Geological Society 170 (3)DOI: 10.1144/jgs2012-037Daizhao ChenKey Laboratory of Petroleum Resources Research, Institute of Geology and Geophysics, Chinese Academy of Sciences, #19 Beitucheng Xilu, Chaoyang District, Beijing 100029, ChinaJianguo WangKey Laboratory of Petroleum Resources Research, Institute of Geology and Geophysics, Chinese Academy of Sciences, #19 Beitucheng Xilu, Chaoyang District, Beijing 100029, ChinaGrzegorz RackiFaculty of Earth Sciences, University of Silesia, Bedzinska Str. 60, 41-200 Sosnowiec, PolandHua LiDepartment of Geology, Peking University, Beijing 100871, ChinaChengyuan WangNanjing Institute of Geology and Paleontology, Chinese Academy of Science, 39 East Beijing Road, Nanjing 210008, ChinaXueping MaDepartment of Geology, Peking University, Beijing 100871, ChinaMichael T. WhalenDepartment of Geology and Geophysics, University of Alaska Fairbanks, Fairbanks, AK 99775, USA
- Restricted accessOxygen isotope variability in conodonts: implications for reconstructing Palaeozoic palaeoclimates and palaeoceanographyBy James R. Wheeley, M. Paul Smith and Ian BoomerArticle | Published in 2012 in Journal of the Geological Society 169 (3)DOI: 10.1144/0016-76492011-048James R. WheeleyM. Paul SmithIan Boomer
- Restricted accessThe onset of the Permo-Carboniferous glaciation: reconciling global stratigraphic evidence with biogenic apatite δ18O records in the late ViseanBy M. Barham, J. Murray, M. M. Joachimski and D. M. WilliamsArticle | Published in 2012 in Journal of the Geological Society 169 (2)DOI: 10.1144/0016-76492011-102M. BarhamJ. MurrayM. M. JoachimskiD. M. Williams
- Restricted accessThe middle Darriwilian (Ordovician) δ13C excursion (MDICE) discovered in the Yangtze Platform succession in China: implications of its first recorded occurrences outside BaltoscandiaBy Birger Schmitz, Stig M. Bergström and Wang XiaofengArticle | Published in 2010 in Journal of the Geological Society 167 (2)DOI: 10.1144/0016-76492009-080Birger SchmitzStig M. BergströmWang Xiaofeng
- Restricted accessPetrology, Sr–Nd–Hf isotopic geochemistry and zircon chronology of the Late Palaeozoic volcanic rocks in the southwestern Tianshan Mountains, Xinjiang, NW ChinaBy YONGFENG ZHU, XUAN GUO, BIAO SONG, LIFEI ZHANG and LIBING GUArticle | Published in 2009 in Journal of the Geological Society 166 (6)DOI: 10.1144/0016-76492008-130YONGFENG ZHUXUAN GUOBIAO SONGLIFEI ZHANGLIBING GU
- Restricted accessCarbonate isotope chemostratigraphy suggests revisions to the geological history of the West Finnmark Caledonides, northern NorwayBy T. Slagstad, V.A. Melezhik, C.L. Kirkland, K.B. Zwaan, D. Roberts, I.M. Gorokhov and A.E. FallickArticle | Published in 2006 in Journal of the Geological Society 163 (2)DOI: 10.1144/0016-764905-021T. SlagstadV.A. MelezhikC.L. KirklandK.B. ZwaanD. RobertsI.M. GorokhovA.E. Fallick
- Restricted accessInvestigating the record of Permian climate change from argillaceous sedimentary rocks, OmanBy M.H. Stephenson, M.J. Leng, C.H. Vane, P.L. Osterloff and C. ArrowsmithArticle | Published in 2005 in Journal of the Geological Society 162 (4)DOI: 10.1144/0016-764904-096M.H. StephensonM.J. LengC.H. VaneP.L. OsterloffC. Arrowsmith
- Restricted accessTesting tectonic models with geochemical provenance parameters in greywackeBy E. Hegner, M. Gruler, H.P. Hann, F. Chen and M. GÜldenpfennigArticle | Published in 2005 in Journal of the Geological Society 162 (1)DOI: 10.1144/0016-764904-029E. HegnerM. GrulerH.P. HannF. ChenM. GÜldenpfennig