6 results found
Showing 1 to 6 of 6 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
6 results found
Showing 1 to 6 of 6 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessLow δ18O zircon grains in the Neoarchean Rum Jungle Complex, northern Australia: An indicator of emergent continental crustBy J.A. Hollis, M.J. Van Kranendonk, A.J. Cross, C.L. Kirkland, R.A. Armstrong and C.M. AllenArticle | Published in 2014 in Lithosphere 6 (1)DOI: 10.1130/L296.1J.A. HollisNorthern Territory Geological Survey, P.O. Box 3000, Darwin, NT 0800, AustraliaM.J. Van KranendonkSchool of Biological, Earth and Environmental Sciences and Australian Centre for Astrobiology, The University of New South Wales, Kensington, NSW 2052, AustraliaAustralian Research Council Centre of Excellence for Core to Crust Fluid SystemsA.J. CrossGeoscience Australia, GPO Box 378, Canberra, ACT 2601, AustraliaC.L. KirklandGeological Survey of Western Australia, Mineral House, 100 Plain Street, East Perth, WA 6004, AustraliaR.A. ArmstrongPRISE, Research School of Earth Sciences, The Australian National University, Building 61, Mills Road, Acton, ACT 0200, AustraliaC.M. AllenInstitute for Future Environments, Queensland University of Technology, P632, Level 6, P Block, Science and Engineering Centre, Gardens Point Campus, 2 George Street, Brisbane, QLD 4000, Australia
- Restricted accessU-Pb-Hf characterization of the central Coast Mountains batholith: Implications for petrogenesis and crustal architectureBy M. Robinson Cecil, George Gehrels, Mihai N. Ducea and P. Jonathan PatchettArticle | Published in 2011 in Lithosphere 3 (4)DOI: 10.1130/L134.1M. Robinson CecilGeorge GehrelsMihai N. DuceaP. Jonathan Patchett
- Restricted accessOxygen isotopes in detrital zircons: Insight into crustal recycling during the evolution of the Greenland ShieldBy C.L. Kirkland, M.J. Whitehouse, V. Pease and M. Van KranendonkArticle | Published in 2010 in Lithosphere 2 (1)DOI: 10.1130/L80.1C.L. KirklandM.J. WhitehouseV. PeaseM. Van Kranendonk
- Restricted accessA geochemical comparison of the Dalradian Leven Schists and the Grampian Division Monadhliath Schists of ScotlandBy R. St. J. Lambert, J. G. Holland and J. A. WinchesterArticle | Published in 1982 in Journal of the Geological Society 139 (1)Publisher: Geological Society of LondonDOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.139.1.0071R. St. J. LambertJ. G. HollandJ. A. Winchester
- Restricted accessOxygen-isotope geochemistry of the granitoid rocks in the Winnipeg River pegmatite district, southeastern ManitobaBy F. J. Longstaffe, P. Cerny and K. MuehlenbachsArticle | Published in 1981 in The Canadian Mineralogist 19 (1)Publisher: Mineralogical Association of CanadaF. J. LongstaffeUniv. Alberta, Dep. Geol., Edmonton, AB, CanadaP. CernyUniv. Alberta, Dep. Geol., Edmonton, AB, CanadaK. MuehlenbachsUniv. Alberta, Dep. Geol., Edmonton, AB, Canada
- Restricted accessIsotopic and chemical constraints on the development of peraluminous Caledonian and Acadian granitesBy A. N. Halliday, W. E. Stephens and R. S. HarmonArticle | Published in 1981 in The Canadian Mineralogist 19 (1)Publisher: Mineralogical Association of CanadaA. N. HallidayScott. Univ. Res. and React. Cent., Glasgow, Scotland, United KingdomW. E. StephensScott. Univ. Res. and React. Cent., Glasgow, Scotland, United KingdomR. S. HarmonScott. Univ. Res. and React. Cent., Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom